IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 27

Coconut Flan

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here we go with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechelle.  Overplaying her role in the background.  

She looks like a trained seal, flapping her flippers in fake praise.  That stupid cow-look on her face is the same one she used to have in early days of filming, when they would be sitting around, listening to JBoob being "funny."

Derick, just go already.  Quit endlessly talking about how you are going.

Another bonus scene of the non-working parents to be doing arts and crafts. 

...aaaaaand we're back to "Central America."  Watching Jill NOT do language school with the home tutor.

She has NO clue how to learn a language -- and her facial expressions & body language speak volumes that she isn't remotely interested in it, either.  A true language student uses every opportunity to practice words and phrases, especially while having private tutoring!

JILL -- the whole point of cultural immersion is IMMERSING YOURSELF in the culture.  Follow Derrick's lead and speak to everyone you meet rather than looking away.  And when your at Lydia's kitchen table, you showed your boredom with the tortilla and avocado situation. "Fake oohs and aahs."   Tres rude.

Haven't decided whether I think she's pregnant again.  I know she hasn't lost all of her baby weight yet.  And even though she had a c-section, we haven't heard/seen anything about her trying to help her body rebuild her core strength and knit the abdominal wall back together.  (For her sake, I hope she does.  Otherwise she could have some serious back trouble.)

"Israel can be distracting when I'm trying to concentrate"

How about you can either:
1. Hire a sitter for a handful of hours so you can study?
2. Not go there in the first damn place
or 3. Go there AND THEN have kids?

Or even better be like a majority of the population who manages to study and take care of their own kid

So who thinks that Jill will announce a new blessing during the show? Or would they have been teasing all week about a surprise in order to lure viewers?

I'm stabby.  The inanity and stupidity of the Birmingham women's show is unbearable.

I'm taking my canine headship outside for a bit.

I never saw this episode last week but I see what yall mean now about the conference lady. She is ON something.
Also, I love Jessa's hair in a ponytail. It always looks cute.

1 minute ago, Artemesia said:

So who thinks that Jill will announce a new blessing during the show? Or would they have been teasing all week about a surprise in order to lure viewers?

Maybe Jill could announce that she's NOT having another baby right now. That would be a real surprise. 

They should consider doing announcements when they're not pregnant. It would be more efficient. 

Jill now grifting from poor locals, getting a free baby sling and then the lady feeds the whole family for free.

Isn't it great how this "ministry" works for the Dillards?

Just now, ljohnson2006 said:

Jill should take pregnancy tests to prove she's not pregnant.

I'm sure there was a whole suitcase of them on that flight to Central America.  Jill is feeling the need to procreate and get attention.

At the risk of sounding elitist here --

I think one of the worst things that ever happened to the dumb-duggars was gaining access to the interwebz.  They obviously were devoted students of everything and everyone, working furiously to assimilate themselves into mainstream culture.  Where they quickly picked up an even greater sense of entitlement at every turn, e.g. babymoon.  Two young'ns without jobs or obligations needing a break and time away before baby comes?  Puke.

Ben to 9 months pregnant Jessa, "this may be our last pickle before the big one comes" 

LOL Ben says the most unintentionally hilariously awkward things. 

Just now, TheSilverTongue said:

Ben to 9 months pregnant Jessa, "this may be our last pickle before the big one comes" 

LOL Ben says the most unintentionally hilariously awkward things. 

This is right up there with Derick saying that he would enjoy a man shower...

I grind my teeth every time anyone in this family mentions adoption. I can't think of anyone worse than a member of the Duggar family to adopt any child.

I really, really want for Jessa and Jill to have nothing but sons. Let's have that middle of the night laundry room breakdown sooner rather than later. 

It just comes across so rude, talking about the little girl that was adopted like she's not even there.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived