IGNORED

Josh goes home for the holidays

WhiteRun

This is from Amy's Instagram video of her Jenga present to the Duggars.
Well at the very end you can hear Josh say "yayyyyyy" and if you look closely on the right side Josh is standing there. 
Famy seems very quick to turn the camera away after we see Joshy. 
Video for reference: https://www.instagram.com/p/_v2oZwtkKJ/?taken-by=amyrachelleking
(Feel free to merge if this is being discussed in another topic)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy in the red is on the left, but the original poster mentioned a guy to the right, so that's what I was referencing.

The guy in the red doesn't look like Josh to me, either. I suppose he could have lost a lot of weight in rehab, but the hair also appears different. I don't see where he's holding a baby - he ducks and runs past the camera. He's also kind of flailing around and shouting (jokingly) in a way that really doesn't seem like Josh. I think red shirt guy might be Jonathan Hartono, actually.

I really do not believe that I see Josh in that video footage, but it is interesting to note that Lawson is standing next to the couch and Jinger is sitting in the chair.  Could there be a double Bates/Duggar courtship in the works?  Also, do you think Amy's husband ever attends these family functions?  Obviously Amy is still very connected to the family, but I doubt D. King  would be that welcome since he is so outspoken (negatively) about the Duggars.  Could D. King's negative viewpoints eventually put a strain on his marriage to Amy? 

Does he have more hair than Josh? Hard to tell from that angle but Josh's hairline seems to go pretty far back.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/26/anna-duggar-forgives-josh-no-divorce-cheating-christmas-present/

An "insider" reports:

”They all spent Christmas together at Josh’s rehab facility because he’s not allowed to leave. They spent quite a bit of time praying together.”

The guy in the red starts on the right and moves left as he ducks past the camera.  It looks in the video like he is carting something in his arms mostly to the left.  You can see what looks to me like the top of a baby head with a hat.  To me it looks like him if he lost weight which I would think he might without a lot of fast food.  Plus the stress of the situation. 

34 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

The guy in the red starts on the right and moves left as he ducks past the camera.  It looks in the video like he is carting something in his arms mostly to the left.  You can see what looks to me like the top of a baby head with a hat.  To me it looks like him if he lost weight which I would think he might without a lot of fast food.  Plus the stress of the situation. 

Watch him as he runs past. He's waving his arms. I know the Duggars don't exactly prize child safety, but that would be pretty incredible even for them.

43 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Watch him as he runs past. He's waving his arms. I know the Duggars don't exactly prize child safety, but that would be pretty incredible even for them.

Fair enough.  Meh it was worth a shot.

Participants (or whatever they're called) at RU aren't allowed to leave during the program, right? The pictures don't look like Josh to me either, but I would be really intrigued if they gave special treatment to the Duggar black sheep.

I'll bet anything they ARE giving Josh special treatment including perhaps visits that occur outside of specified timeframes and not having him live with & work with the general population of... uh... reformers... or whatever they are called.  

Again, I was one of those folks who thought he couldn't possibly be in Rockford all this time without being spotted by someone. But now it is clear that he is there, and likely has been there, all of these months.   So special treatment - yup - that makes sense.  I hate to admit how interested I am in what's going on with him and in how he is going to re-integrate into his family (immediate family and extended family).  

Rumor has it that Anna and the kids were flown up by John David for a very short visit.

19 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Rumor has it that Anna and the kids were flown up by John David for a very short visit.

Yeah, all the evidence seems to point that way.  (See discussions in the general Duggar thread and in the Duggar airplane thread.). It looks as if Anna and the kids spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Josh and went back to AK in the afternoon.  I am glad the kids got to see their daddy.  They are innocent victims in this whole mess.

I don't think the visit from family would be special treatment.  If I remember correctly, after 3 months  if the RU "student" is making progress, they get some overnight visitation.

There is no reason to believe he went back home.  There is no reason to believe he will be welcome before completing his "treatment."

I really do not believe that I see Josh in that video footage, but it is interesting to note that Lawson is standing next to the couch and Jinger is sitting in the chair.  Could there be a double Bates/Duggar courtship in the works?  Also, do you think Amy's husband ever attends these family functions?  Obviously Amy is still very connected to the family, but I doubt D. King  would be that welcome since he is so outspoken (negatively) about the Duggars.  Could D. King's negative viewpoints eventually put a strain on his marriage to Amy? 

According to Amy's snapchat from Christmas morning, Dylan was in a robe or something and was joking that he had his dress on to go and see Amy's cousins. He was definitely poking fun at the skirts-only thing.

11 hours ago, OodOnTheLoo said:

How much do you think it costs in fuel and landing fees to go see Josh in the plane?

I don't think the Duggars even keep track of costs anymore. After all, it has been proven that all they have to do is ask and their leghumpers shell over money and goods without question while simultaneously protecting them from anyone who calls them out on being grifters. 

Josh's six month sentence isn't up and apparently he's playing ball with Boob, as sucky as it must be.

It's a sickening thought, but I'm beginning to think TLC will do a Josh homecoming special after his February release.  It's full-on Truman Show with these people now, everything is planned and accomplished with television in mind.  And TLC is happy to oblige with whatever, provided they get ratings. 

16 minutes ago, DugFan said:

I didn't think I saw Josh either, however, it is interesting that the video has been taken off Amy's Instagram...

I didn't see Josh or anyone who looked like Josh.  She may have taken it off because people are saying they see or hear Josh and she doesn't want to deal with Jim Bob.

Whether he's really at RU or not, the party line is that he's at RU.

36 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Josh's six month sentence isn't up and apparently he's playing ball with Boob, as sucky as it must be.

It's a sickening thought, but I'm beginning to think TLC will do a Josh homecoming special after his February release.  It's full-on Truman Show with these people now, everything is planned and accomplished with television in mind.  And TLC is happy to oblige with whatever, provided they get ratings. 

I doubt that they'd do it unless it's a commercial-less special. Sponsors may be willing to support the Duggars without Josh, but I doubt they'd support Josh. Much like the Gosselins, I think the sponsors likely set their foot down and said "it's okay without this person who is ruining our image."

9 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Didn't TLC say that Josh would no longer be seen on the show?

Just change the name of the show and they didn't lie.

I would put nothing past the Duggars or TLC.

Archived