IGNORED

Joe 'n' Carlin Sittin' in a Tree?

sophrosyne

I'm drying to see who gets the wedding. Up is Super duper Christian,  but TLC has the bucks. Who will get the bride special? :pb_lol:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sunshine said:

IDK. He could be with the girl in middle or good friends. If Carlin, in pink, is into Joe, then she needs to explain why her arm is around a mystery man (boy).

Hide contents

CYKeG0VWYAA6wCs.jpg

Hard to tell from the backs of heads, but I'd say that the most likely explanation is that pink shirt (who may be Carlin, but may not be), is likely next to Trace/Lawson/Nathan and thus has an arm draped round the back of a sibling's chair,  I think Chad is next to the mystery boy holding Carson with Erin next to him.   Most of the people in that pick are Bateses, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't two siblings.

45 minutes ago, imokit said:

Hard to tell from the backs of heads, but I'd say that the most likely explanation is that pink shirt (who may be Carlin, but may not be), is likely next to Trace/Lawson/Nathan and thus has an arm draped round the back of a sibling's chair,  I think Chad is next to the mystery boy holding Carson with Erin next to him.   Most of the people in that pick are Bateses, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't two siblings.

Here you go, the front view:

CYKcptMWAAE2G_P (1).jpg

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

I think it's Tori wearing the pink shirt. The mystery guy is not Lawson, Nathan or Trace.

Yeah, I see I get those two girls mixed up.

7 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I'm drying to see who gets the wedding. Up is Super duper Christian,  but TLC has the bucks. Who will get the bride special? :pb_lol:

I think it will be whoever the girl's family is with since they seem to be the ones to dominate the courtship rules etc. 

I can see Gil pushing for TLC though so he doesn't have to pay anything.

8 hours ago, MorningMist said:

I think it will be whoever the girl's family is with since they seem to be the ones to dominate the courtship rules etc. 

I can see Gil pushing for TLC though so he doesn't have to pay anything.

How do you think they'll manage the whole thing without putting JB or Michelle on TV?  It'll be UP.  That way they can hide the Duggars they don't want to show...Like Josh. 

18 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

How do you think they'll manage the whole thing without putting JB or Michelle on TV?  It'll be UP.  That way they can hide the Duggars they don't want to show...Like Josh. 

Oh I didn't think of that... Hmmm I suppose it would be more convenient on UP but TLC may be rooting for it as it would really help the ratings for counting on. It will be a lesser of the two evils for TLC showing JB and his luscious locks again I believe, Josh will not be in sight ofc.

@MorningMist just wanted to say welcome to fj and that I love the nickname. Not enough Seinfeld references around here. :)

2 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

@MorningMist just wanted to say welcome to fj and that I love the nickname. Not enough Seinfeld references around here. :)

Haha thanks! I've been lurking hear for the best part of a year but finally decided to bite the bullet :)

Archived