IGNORED

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Howl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She tweeted or something about a huge mistake while in Vegas about 9 months before #2 was born. This led to speculation. For me it was that coupled with the quick marriage. It's just things that make you go hmmm.

An announcement almost exactly seven months later. Thanks for making me look smart, Bristol.

I assume she'll crank out #4 within the next few years as well, that seems to be the pattern for fundies whose first baby doesn't have the same daddy- have a whole bunch more and gloss over #1's existence as much as possible. It also seems like a lot of her income is based on sponsored Instagram posts, and those usually seem to dry up for mommybloggers as soon as the youngest one is out of diapers.

She was kind of lukewarm in regards to her second pregnancy. I believe she called her baby a "disappointment" because she didn't want another child at the time.

I feel bad for the little ones. They don't know how hypocritical their mom is.

I really hope that this husband of hers is nice to her first child. He seems to be into being a dad to the daughter (guilty of looking at his IG) but doesn't say much about the son. I get that he isn't his bio dad but I don't get the impression that Bristol puts her kids first very often and I hope this guy isn't a huge douche (too much to ask for?). 

9 minutes ago, mstee said:

I don't get the impression that Bristol puts her kids first very often 

I don't either and worry about the same thing. From the TV she's done, it appears she isn't the sort of young mom who pulled her shit together and has her head on straight in regards to parenting. It's more like she lets the kids run around wild, laughs when their antics are funny and then yells once they annoy her. 

And she seems to be exceptionally dependent on male attention, so I can see her glossing over a guy not treating her first son very well. 

God, the Palins are so trashy. I need to go Google pictures of Sasha and Malia as a palate cleanser. 

56 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

God, the Palins are so trashy.

Every time I see something about them I get Jeff Foxworthy running through my head "We can't keep the most ignorant among us off the tv."

6 hours ago, season of life said:

I believe she called her baby a "disappointment" because she didn't want another child at the time.

"A huge disappointment" was this child first nickname.

On 12/12/2016 at 5:42 PM, season of life said:

I believe she called her baby a "disappointment"

And in a few years, he will find this on the internet and .... this won't end well.

On December 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

Oh yeah I forgot!! 

I wonder what I could get paid for to travel and lecture people about that I don't personally do.... hmm 

Can people who are abstinent because they can't get laid get paid to preach about abstinence? Asking for a friend.

On 12/13/2016 at 11:00 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

Can people who are abstinent because they can't get laid get paid to preach about abstinence? Asking for a friend.

Probably not much- there's already plenty of material on Reddit.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, Elton John is a pussy for not performing at the inauguration of a bigot... No Bristol, that means he has principles. I know you don't understand the concept.

On 15/12/2016 at 4:02 PM, lawfulevil said:

Probably not much- there's already plenty of material on Reddit.

Ugh. Too true. Has anyone else journeyed down the dark rabbit hole that is /r/incel? :scared-yipes:

I've said this before, but I really couldn't care less if Bristol Palin has sex, or with whom. I don't care if she has children with or without getting married as long as she takes care of them, which I have no reason to think she doesn't.

Her sheer hypocrisy is what drives me crazy. She obviously doesn't truly believe in abstinence or the various other conservative values she gets paid to spout; her lifestyle shows otherwise. Bristol really needs to have the integrity to stop cashing checks for parroting things she doesn't believe and just be honest with herself and with other people about who she is and how she wants to live. There isn't a different standard for her than for everyone else.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:11 PM, nausicaa said:

I don't either and worry about the same thing. From the TV she's done, it appears she isn't the sort of young mom who pulled her shit together and has her head on straight in regards to parenting. It's more like she lets the kids run around wild, laughs when their antics are funny and then yells once they annoy her. 

And she seems to be exceptionally dependent on male attention, so I can see her glossing over a guy not treating her first son very well. 

God, the Palins are so trashy. I need to go Google pictures of Sasha and Malia as a palate cleanser. 

Re Sasha and Malia: I feel like an old aunt whenever I look at them and think "oh god they've both gotten so big (as in tall and lovely and accomplished and not young children, not fat, which would still not be a big deal, but you know what I mean), what happened?"

But yeah, from what I saw of her antics on reality TV, she seems like she doesn't really set proper rules and boundaries for her kids; she seemed more like a clueless babysitter than an authoritative mother.

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Re Sasha and Malia: I feel like an old aunt whenever I look at them and think "oh god they've both gotten so big (as in tall and lovely and accomplished and not young children, not fat, which would still not be a big deal, but you know what I mean), what happened?"

But yeah, from what I saw of her antics on reality TV, she seems like she doesn't really set proper rules and boundaries for her kids; she seemed more like a clueless babysitter than an authoritative mother.

Regardless of what one might think about Obama's politics, everyone (liberal and conservative) has to admit that he and Michelle are phenomenal parents.  They have two intelligent, hard working, well adjusted teens who haven't succumbed to alcohol, drugs, or pregnancy.  They seem to have their priorities straight and good heads on their shoulders.  A direct reflection of their parents' efforts to raise productive members of society.

On 31.12.2016 at 5:58 PM, DaisyD said:

Apparently, Elton John is a pussy for not performing at the inauguration of a bigot... No Bristol, that means he has principles. I know you don't understand the concept.

What with Palin's homophobia and the anti-gay marriage rants, why'd she want to give the platform to Elton John?

I see Bristol's brother's ex has filed for full custody of the son she had with Track;

rawstory.com/2017/01/track-palins-ex-files-for-full-custody-over-3-month-old-son-citing-concern-over-their-safety/

Jordan Loewe is seeking primary custody of the former couple’s son, Charlie Mitchell Palin, citing “concern” over her and her child’s safety. She’s asking for visitation rights “completely” at her own discretion.

Palin was arrested on Jan. 18, 2016 on charges of fourth degree domestic assault, interfering with a domestic violence report and misconduct involving weapons.

“An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated,” the police said in a statement. His blood alcohol level was .189.

The first two charges were dropped after Palin plead guilty to misconduct involving weapons while under the influence and completed an alcohol related treatment program.

While we wait for the white hot display of stupid that is Track's mother to show up I'm gonna go make some popcorn...

11 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

His blood alcohol level was .189

That's drooling drunk, one stage before comatose for most people, is it not?  

I googled: "BAC of .189"  

The top google response was the following at answers.yahoo.com: 

It means that you were Track Palin of Lake Lucille, AK. on Jan. 18, 2016 when police arrived at your home and arrested you for Domestic Violence assault and brandishing a firearm while intoxicated. Go Sarah!

I don't think I've ever had .189 BAC before. Probably not even .08.

• 4 months later...

Some of these names, they sound cute on a little kid, but I imagine an adult going around saying "hi, I'm Brynlee" or "hi, I'm Atlee" and it just sounds weird to me. 

Archived