Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Howl

Bristol Palin's family is complete!

Recommended Posts

Howl

Bristol Palin has popped out little Sailor Grace and now says her little family is complete (!).  

Edited by OnceUponATime
adding tags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salex

So, complete?  I guess she's going to follow her old plan of abstinence from now on.

Really. 

Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
acheronbeach

Why,  has she now figured out what causes it?  The girl's  a fool,  and I  fully expect yet another surprise "blessing" named after a random noun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan

Has she said who the father is yet? I remember hearing she and her fiancé called things off, so that makes me wonder if it's him or someone else.

And she gets paid how much to promote abstinence only education?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
notfundy
33 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Has she said who the father is yet? I remember hearing she and her fiancé called things off, so that makes me wonder if it's him or someone else.

And she gets paid how much to promote abstinence only education?

Yes - Dakota is the father; he posted about it himself  (saying how blessed/happy he is, etc.) on his own social media.  Will try to find link and also will recall his last name.  He's the war hero guy she was engaged to; wedding abruptly called off at the last minute.  

Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing

Edited by notfundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingerbread

Family complete?  What about the boy whose father was forced out?  I'm looking down so hard on Bristol.  She's a fucking hypocrite who looks down on others for doing what she's done, while getting paid a fortune to preach abstinence.

I hope Dakota gets a DNA test done.  The abruptness of canceling their wedding is suspicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Mela99

She's just dumb as a stump. But then look at her mother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lawfulevil

Maybe she got her tubes tied. Reduce the chances of getting caught lying about being abstinent AGAIN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango

Sailor? Eh, could be worse. Could be Spurgeon. Nothing is going to top that name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16strong

She would gain way more respect if she promoted safe (er) sex instead of hardline abstinence that even she can't adhere to. But... this is a Palin we're talking about.

 

 

 

Edited by 16strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VixenToast

God, Bristol is a tool. Guh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roddma

Uh Just think if that had been Chelsea Clinton-who by the way just announced her 2nd pregnancy

Edited by roddma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meda
17 minutes ago, roddma said:

Uh Just think if that had been Chelsea Clinton-who by the way just announced her 2nd pregnancy

Chelsea Clinton is married, has an advanced degree or two, earns a decent living, and has to my knowledge never lectured anyone to keeping their legs shut and think of Jesus while at the same time having enough (unmarried) sexy time to produce two kids with two different fathers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleopatra7
4 hours ago, Howl said:

Bristol Palin has popped out little Sailor Grace and now says her little family is complete (!).  

The name Sailor Grace reminds me of a potential Christian remake/rip-off of Sailor Moon. I would suggest that Bristol's new gig could be a "Christian manga artist," but I doubt she's creative enough to even rip-off other people's ideas, and she's probably of the sort who considers manga to be "demonic" by virtue of being foreign and produced by a non-Christian culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jana814
47 minutes ago, meda said:

Chelsea Clinton is married, has an advanced degree or two, earns a decent living, and has to my knowledge never lectured anyone to keeping their legs shut and think of Jesus while at the same time having enough (unmarried) sexy time to produce two kids with two different fathers.

Very true about Chelsea Clinton. Also up until recently (in the last 5-7 years or so) she has pretty much tried to stay out of the spot lot. Unlike Bristol Palin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingerbread
1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Sailor? Eh, could be worse. Could be Spurgeon. Nothing is going to top that name.

http://www.stupidkidnames.com/2010/05/01/paradoxal/

Quote

P.A.R.A.D.O.X.A.L. is actually an acronym for her full name, which is Pandora Astraea Radagast Annextiomarus Dalía Ondine Xeziriq Amethyst L. (apparently her fuckface parents couldn’t come up with anything clever for the letter L)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doggie
3 hours ago, notfundy said:

Yes - Dakota is the father; he posted about it himself  (saying how blessed/happy he is, etc.) on his own social media.  Will try to find link and also will recall his last name.  He's the war hero guy she was engaged to; wedding abruptly called off at the last minute.  

Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing

myself I would wonder time for a paternity test. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toothfairy

But she's abstinence. How did she get pregnant? And what's with these people and names? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Md ca
But she's abstinence. How did she get pregnant? And what's with these people and names? 

The names! I have thought that the Palin names are where each child was conceived. Any other theories??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KnittingOwl
3 hours ago, Md ca said:

The names! I have thought that the Palin names are where each child was conceived. Any other theories??

Dad is really a sailor not Dakota the marine?

Edited by KnittingOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roddma

What I meant was conservatives would have been super critical if a democrat's daughter done the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joyleaf
2 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Dad is really a sailor not Dakota the marine?

I had similar thoughts.
Calling the child of a Marine "Sailor"... isn't that kind of a low blow?

And I doubt that Dakota is the genetic father. I rather think that the Palins promised him money if he just accepted the position without a paternity test to avoid further scandals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

Of all the things that Bristol Palin has said and done, I didn't find this particularly snarkworthy.

She wrote:

Quote

My sweet Sailor Grace was born yesterday, our family couldn’t be more complete.  Here’s a photo of her big brother meeting her:

JMO but I didn't read the reference to her family being more complete as a declaration that this is absolutely the last baby ever, more as an affirmation that this new addition to our family is a blessing and really belongs here in our hearts. It's just what any new mother should feel and  a damn sight better for the baby than being a mistake and a disappointment, as in Bristol's sad pregnancy announcement blog post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
laPapessaGiovanna

Why not Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus or Sailor Mars...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.