IGNORED

Pecan and Priss moving to Texas

WonderingInWA

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Big Sandy? Ahh sweet. Poor empty headed Priss following that flamer across the country. Ugh. And their baby is strange looking..

Oh nice! I was wondering what was going on with David and Pris.

In a way, I'm sad they're moving. I always held out hope I would encounter them IRL, because they're not all that far from me in Oakbrook. :pb_lol:

Oh, well. I guess that means David still works at headquarters?

Post with pics up on the Pecan/Pris family site:

http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2015/12/24/merry-christmas-from-wallers-in-texas/

They bought a foreclosed house with a hole in the master bedroom (must have been some devilish rock 'n' rollin' woo-the-earth-moved! action in that bedroom to bust through the floor...).

Pecan quickly closed that devil's gateway:

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1193-300x225-2.jpg

He cut the lock off a utility box on a power pole outside the house, making sure to remind viewers that they should never open something that isn't theirs. I would've thought that pole and box belong to the electric company? Maybe I'm wrong.

Uh oh, the Waller youtube channel is not a rabbit hole I should go down on Christmas Eve.

The crazy eyes are strong with this one. I'm not sure I can ever consider Anna annoying again.

3 hours ago, johnhugh said:

What's the gay scene like there or is Robert moving there too?

East Texas = very conservative, religious, and generally rural. Pecan probably won't have a large supply of nuts to glean.

Did they own their home in IL?  I always assumed housing was provided by ATI.

This is the first I've heard of it!  

I don't get this...Chicagoland has not received much snow this winter? However I'm not in the West 'Burbs so maybe there was a snowfall out there...

Did they own their home in IL?  I always assumed housing was provided by ATI.

Correct ATI owns their home in Oak Brook.

Forgive me if this is old news, but is Priscilla pregnant? I spy what seems to be a belly in some of the new photos on the blog. Have I missed an announcement?

Jesus, was Priscilla drugged or just sick in that video? She sounds terrible. 
The slide they installed off the porch of their new house is an accident waiting to happen. 

Chicago received it's first and only major snowstorm on November 20 and 21. So it would appear that the video of them packing is over a month old.

The season's first snowfall dropped as much as 17 inches across Chicago's northern suburbs, and the total of 11.2 inches at O'Hare International Airport made it the largest November snowfall in 120 years.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-winter-weather-1122-20151121-story.html

Also, Chicago has been experiencing a heat wave in December so I am not buying that they moved over a week ago. I believe based on the snow falling in the video they started packing the weekend before Thanksgiving. Their prior blog post admits that they made it home on November 16. The timing works with the only major snow fall in Chicago.

As of Tuesday, the average temperature for this month was 40.3, 11.3 degrees above the normal average temperature. Castro, calling this December's average "really impressive and significant," said it was the sixth warmest Dec. 1 to Dec. 21 period since 1871.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-warm-winter-met-20151222-story.html

Prior Blog Post: http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2015/11/30/family-connection-tour/

1 hour ago, accountingstar said:

Chicago received it's first and only major snowstorm on November 20 and 21. So it would appear that the video of them packing is over a month old.

Exactly what I was thinking, the only snowfall was just before Thanksgiving.   Which is all melted away and the grass is green, incidentally.

Going from Chicago area to East Texas is going to be an adjustment.  Nothing against East Texas of course, just that all the places like Chik Fila that they are used to going aren't going in such close proximity.

I started looking for the house that David purchased.

I tried reverse photo lookup and was unable to match anything.

I then searched the property tax website and typed in Waller and discovered where they live.

https://propaccess.trueautomation.com/clientdb/PropertySearch.aspx

300470 532U-S09-000-002-7 Real 4414 SCRUB PINE RD N/SID TX WALLER DAVID & PRSCILLA

Their prior mailing address was 544 BONNIE BRAE RD, HINSDALE, IL 60521-2818

Photos of the house from Zillow (Note 33 Photos, not posting all):

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4414-Scrub-Pine-Rd-Big-Sandy-TX-75755/87562694_zpid/

ISxvmqn4c1mxzh0000000000.jpg

IS9dgq4lzcx50i0000000000.jpg

ISt0k0wqlq0osg0000000000.jpg

IShz60unwdn4tg0000000000.jpg

The house is in really bad shape. David is going to need his brothers help.

The listing:

This house in Big Sandy, TX just needs to be finished out. The structure of the house is in excellent condition, the plumbing has been tested, and it appears that all of the electrical wiring is still in place.
This spacious country house sits on a 4.05 acre lot, with two additional water hookups. The beautiful cedar interior gives this house a homey feel. Also included with the property is a 480 square foot tool shed.
ARV: $180,000+
Repairs: $40,000
Buy now for only $74,900!
Profit potential of $65,000+!

The deed date is 11/2/15:

# Deed Date Type Description Grantor Grantee Volume Page Deed Number
1 11/2/2015 GWD WARRANTY DEED OR GENERAL WARRANTY DEED
HOWARD LORETTA & CARTER QUIREY
WALLER DAVID & PRSCILLA
1221 371 201506947

For those who know Anna's family better than I do.... is her sister missing a vowel in her name?  The deed says "PRSCILLA" above....  huh?    

And wow - that house is in REALLY bad shape.  Like, worse than just not being "finished"... it needs repairing and finishing, not just "finishing".    I found myself thinking - what the hell HAPPENED in that house?  Especially with that gaping hole in the bedroom.  

WT actual F?   

Wow indeed.  I'm always drawn to fixer-uppers but this is really extreme.  I do love the cedar interior planking, though.

Looking at that Zillow page and the graph of site views, I first had to laugh at how the number of views spiked up just a day or so ago -- I guess that was FJ discovering the move!  But then I looked at the same graph with a yearlong scale and saw that views spiked in late June/early July, and then stopped in late August or early September.  The Zillow site suggests that it's been off the market since September 10th, so I'm guessing that's when they closed escrow.

Hopefully that means that by the time they moved (around Thanksgiving per the snowy video and those who know the weather in Chicago) they had had two months of repair and clean-up under their belts.  If it actually gets fixed up, it seems like it would be a great house, and 4 acres is wonderful for kids, not to mention gardening or whatever Pris might be into.  But "as is" in those photos would be a nightmare to have young kids in -- so I certainly do hope it all got repaired/cleaned before they moved.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived