IGNORED

Michael Pearl wants God to strike down his critics

Lillybee

53 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

I'll be the outlier here, I don't think there is anything wrong with praying against evil, our asking others to do so. 

The problem is who she believes might be evil ;) Not all her detractors or critics are from Satan, either outright dogs or disguised in sheep's clothing. Her assumption is that anyone who disagrees with her is evil, many would disagree.

I don't think there's anything wrong about praying against evil, either. I just don't like being considered part of that evil--and considering how strongly I disagree with her, I'm pretty sure that's here she'd think I belong.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a German Shepherd, and I am not surprised at all that Mike was bitten by one.  They are brilliant, and very perceptive.  He likely saw something his humans failed to see...

That said, they have an insane amount of bite pressure, so he was very lucky to have walked away from 3 of them.

3 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

There is a special place in Hell for the Pearls. They are just downright evil.

Off topic: Did anybody else read the story just below the Pearls? It was about a prison chaplain with ties to Gothard who allegedly raped female inmates.

At least a couple did http://www.freejinger.org/topic/25114-prison-chaplain-facing-rape-charges-influenced-by-gothard/

5 hours ago, EmmieJ said:

I will hope that Mike and Debi Pearl get exactly what they deserve, times ten thousand.

there is not that much bad on earth. 

It's so interesting that she uses that analogy because I would totally describe her and her husband as false prophets, wolves in sheep's clothing.

4 hours ago, Dollypeeps said:

Delusional much pearls. 

Im gald they got banned from the uk to speak of their crap book that is just child abuse through and through. 

I didn't know that.  I'm amazed the powers that be here did something so sensible.  There was a video on one of the threads here recently (the one with the interview with the former quiverful lady) which showed Michael and Debi.  It had Michael with a cloth doll practically masturbating over the idea of beating the heck out of it.

It wasn't about discipline but was about total power over a vulnerable creature.  He was enjoying it and it was sick.  I truly believe that they are the ones who need striking down.  I agree with the quiverful that children are an amazing blessing and we adults have a real responsibility to cherish them and nurture them.  They are totally reliant on us so we should make them the priority.

The idea of beating a child (let alone a baby) makes my skin crawl.  They should be behind bars.

Imprecatory prayer is nothing new with these assholes, Pearls included, though none other than John Piper, himself a cosmic asshole, doesn't think it's very Christian.

These two lines in Debi Pearl's FB manifesto made me wonder if things have been going really wrong for the Pearls themselves, never mind their bogus ministry.

For the last few years, we (Michael Pearl’s family) have been in battle, and we need the prayers of the true Saints of God....[From prayer]...Lord God, we ask that you step in and bring down the evil that is set against Michael Pearl’s family. 

Consider, first, the godawful trainwreck of Rebekah Pearl Anast's "marriage" to the shiftless Gabriel Anast, as it played out on the 7XSunday and elsewhere before they took themselves offline.

Then, son Gabriel Pearl appears to have parted ways with his wife Lori and perhaps his children as well. His bio on the "Meet the Pearls" page changed sometime in the last year from the following, as recorded in Zoominfo in May 2015:

Gabriel Pearl is the firstborn son of Mike and Debi. Gabriel is a builder, hunter, and "volleyball king" of the community. Lori is right beside him on every project, from the volleyball court to the deer stand. Gabe and Lori are parents of Jocelyn, Laife and their newest addition, Joshua Gabriel.

to this:

Gabriel Pearl is the firstborn son of Mike and Debi. He is a leader in his community, a man of integrity, and a fine example to the many young men he employs and teaches. Gabriel is a builder, hunter, outdoorsman, and “volleyball king.”

Wife and kids are erased. 

Finally, the other son, Nathan, up & moved his family to Kauai sometime in the last year although they seem to be on good terms with MIchael & Debi Pearl.

Bottom line: the "spiritual warfare" Debi is moaning about on FB is nothing more than the rotting fruit of their terrible, sick, and twisted parenting & religious beliefs.

I was going to bring up the Gabriel Pearl thing too.  I can't understand how you just change the family bio and don't give some kind of justification for a divorce or seperation given their "biblical" beliefs.  And how do their fans not catch on the that level of hypocrisy??  

Oh wait, the fans are the same people who have been convinced to beat their kids... 

It's almost worth believing in hell just so I could hope Michael burns in it.

46 minutes ago, docmom said:

Maybe god sent the dogs to smite Michael Pearl in answer to some poor child's prayers.

poor dogs stuck with that chore.

17 hours ago, Koala said:

I have a German Shepherd, and I am not surprised at all that Mike was bitten by one.  They are brilliant, and very perceptive.  He likely saw something his humans failed to see...

That said, they have an insane amount of bite pressure, so he was very lucky to have walked away from 3 of them.

Shepherds are wonderful dogs. My sister used to have one that was Shutzen (I know the spelling is 100% wrong) trained, & when he was in that mode he was all business. Outside of that, he was a big baby.

If he (the dog) was still alive, I wouldn't inflict him on the Pearls; no need for him to catch rabies & assholeitis.

21 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Of course... they're quite like Jesus and his apostles...Jesus talked about beating kids all the time...

Well, there is the "suffer the little children" thing. Won't he be surprised one day to find he misinterpreted that one. As he's praying for God to strike down the evil attacking his family, and as I believe he is the evil ruining his family, he may be sorting that misunderstanding out with God sooner than he thinks. 

12 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Well, there is the "suffer the little children" thing. Won't he be surprised one day to find he misinterpreted that one. As he's praying for God to strike down the evil attacking his family, and as I believe he is the evil ruining his family, he may be sorting that misunderstanding out with God sooner than he thinks. 

One word: Karma. 

I'll be happy to pray that the evil leaves the Pearl family.  I look forward to the mode in which God knocks them down a few pegs.  Prison time would be a nice start. 

5 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Shepherds are wonderful dogs. My sister used to have one that was Shutzen (I know the spelling is 100% wrong) trained, & when he was in that mode he was all business. Outside of that, he was a big baby.

If he (the dog) was still alive, I wouldn't inflict him on the Pearls; no need for him to catch rabies & assholeitis.

I've heard that the big, "scary" dogs tend to be wonderful (if they're trained well). Protective and scary as needed, otherwise enormous snuggle puppies.

I was attacked in my own front yard by a German Shepherd when I was 3. In retrospect, he may have been trying to play, but he was taller than me and I ran. He chased me and grabbed my pant leg, knocking me down. At that moment my dad came flying out of the house with a hiking stick, so I don't know what the dog was really after, but I was terrified of German Shepherds until I met Mr. D. His mom had one and when I walked into her house the first time, I froze. He took one look at me and ran to hide. After 6 months he finally let me pet him. He totally cured me of my fear. I did see him very protective of my nephew, but as long as you weren't hurting his people, he was a lover and a bit of a fraidy cat.

Considering none of their children are legally married, wouldn't have been that hard for a wife to take her kids and leave a Pearl man.

11 hours ago, formergothardite said:

What has happened to Rebekah and Gabriel? 

They seem to have gone offline in the last year or two. About three years ago, maybe a couple of years after shutting down the 7XSunday madness, they started up a new website, Birth Right Media, mostly for selling some of Rebekah's books, which now appear to be out of stock or unavailable. At roughly the same time they set up the web site, they also posted a bunch of YouTube videos, mostly featuring Rebekah singing. 

Although the bio at NGJ says six kids, there was at least a seventh one born about the time 7XSunday went dark.

Frankly I hope their ex-daughter in law keeps the kids far away from them. Leaving was probably the best decision she ever made.

I have honestly never seen anything more sickening than him demonstrating how to spank a child on a doll.

If God is on Michael Pearl's side and will smite all his critics, this site will be mighty empty in a few days.

On 12/21/2015 at 3:25 PM, molecule said:

Here is Debi Pearl's entire prayer request: https://www.facebook.com/debi.pearl.7/posts/899092453537744. It seems to be visible to the public at the moment.

It's long, but I grabbed screen shots. (If this is too many pictures or isn't okay, please let me know. I am still newish to posting here.)

pearl1.PNG

So God tried to smite Michael Pearl with dogs for taking God's name in vain (i.e., claiming that God commands him to beat babies)? I can believe it.

Archived