IGNORED

Michael Pearl wants God to strike down his critics

Lillybee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If God is going to smite me for saying beating four month old infants with branches and throwing disrespectful children into freezing showers is wrong and abuse, then I'd just assume cozy up with the Devil himself.  

Yeah I'm pretty sure in most places in the bible it was usually God that decided to do the striking and most times it wasn't at the request of someone else

Thanks for posting that. The pic with the dogs is just....wow....

I imagine one of those dogs represents the anger of the children that have experienced abuse through their teaching, and the other is the anger of God for abusing his name to hurt children He loves. I hope those dogs will one day frighten them enough to repent and turn themselves in. 

It is a sobering thought that Satan can come at us wearing the face of fellow believers—friend even. But if it was so with Jesus and his apostles, we can expect no less.”

Of course... they're quite like Jesus and his apostles...Jesus talked about beating kids all the time...

They want prayers? Sure. I can play the prayer game as well. I pray that Michael and Debi get exactly what they deserve for harming innocent children with their abuse and leading others to do the same.

Apparently, Satan has better morals and ethics than these two since Satan decided the Pearls needed attacking for what they have said and done. 

Oh sure, I'll pray for the two of them to end up behind bars, where they belong.

It's their lucky day though - there is no God so they'll be able to carry on spewing their hatred and advice on how to best abuse children.

I will hope that Mike and Debi Pearl get exactly what they deserve, times ten thousand.

The picture is pretty vivid. I can pray for a hedge of protection--from their teaching, not for them. Then again, they think I am a tool and fool of the enemy:

Few eyes can see spiritual warfare. Satan’s tactics are so disguised that those that think themselves kind Christians become Satan’s tools and fools. The soft furry covering is kind, gentle, and seems so right, yet it can be inspired by hell. You can’t be a friend of God and a friend of those that stand against HIM. It is important to know that when a believer willingly becomes one in spirit with those who testify against God’s written Word, that person, even if they are an apostle, becomes the enemy of GOD.

I should be used to it. My brother-in-law once accused me of being against God because I asked him a question about where he'd gotten the information he was ranting against.

I like how Debi makes sure to specify the exact breeds of the dogs who bit ol' man Pearl. Is this a prayer letter or the Westminster Best In Show? Mikey Pearl only gets attacked by American Kennel Club approved animals~

Tough luck for Michael Pearl.  I've been asking God for YEARS to strike him down, and yet he's still kicking (or, more accurately, beating with a plumbing line).

If God isn't going to strike down one child-beater, I can't imagine He is willing to do the Noah's Arc-esque situation it would take to get ALL of Pearl's critics.   

Yeah, I'm sure G-d will get right on that -- probably a few seconds after G-d smites the library clerk who was rude to a tiny girl in line today. 

(I wrote G-d not because I follow any tradition of utmost respect for the word written down...but because the thought of a loving deity at the beck and call of an abusive  coward like Pearl makes me physically nauseated.)

I wish I could tell Michael yeah well if God were to take me I'd still have the better end of the deal.  Get to go see all my Grandpaternal units and my Aunt again and play Euchre with them.  Between my maternal Grandparents and my Aunt I have about 46 years of Euchre to play with them to get caught up.  I'd also get to go see some friends who went before me. 

THe crazy is pretty strong in this one... She writes that they went to someone's driveway to and pray for the homeowner's death. (Might get a heart attack just seeing that...)

I knew there was a reason I've always loved German Shepherds, Rotties, and other big, scary dogs.

humm.... I'll pray that they are brought to justice. I think a long jail term would be better than "praying for his death"....

May the best wo/man win! :evil-laugh:

Delusional much pearls. 

Im gald they got banned from the uk to speak of their crap book that is just child abuse through and through. 

There is a special place in Hell for the Pearls. They are just downright evil.

Off topic: Did anybody else read the story just below the Pearls? It was about a prison chaplain with ties to Gothard who allegedly raped female inmates.

I'll be the outlier here, I don't think there is anything wrong with praying against evil, our asking others to do so. 

The problem is who she believes might be evil ;) Not all her detractors or critics are from Satan, either outright dogs or disguised in sheep's clothing. Her assumption is that anyone who disagrees with her is evil, many would disagree.

Archived