IGNORED

Cat discussion thread

Grimalkin

8 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

Today I had to give Amber a bath. Put her in the water, and she makes her escape by climbing me with claws out and taking refuge on my shoulder.

My demon (semi-feral) cat responds to being picked up with claws out up the shoulder.  I'm trying to teach her that it's not necessary.

I cannot imagine trying to bathe her.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never given my cat an actual bath, but I'm pretty sure she would not respond well.  It's a two-person job just to give her a dose of flea medication.  Not sure what I'll do when my son moves out and away - probably take her into the vet for her monthly dose! 

My vet told me there is no need to give my feline headship a cat a bath unless he gets dirty or stinky. A good brushing and. This part of his spa treatment: claw trim, paw massage, brushing, petting, cat treats. Oh, and Eli is an indoor cat only.

Mittens has a total thing for dirty laundry, more specifically, my underwear. Its weird, she rolls in it like its made of catnip.

The boyfriend's cat loves clean laundry.  Sometimes, the laundry goes unfolded for days because we're lazy the cat loves sleeping in a full laundry basket so much.  He's a Siamese, and he has the cutest personality.  He's a total asshole, and we love him. <3

Archived