IGNORED

Good Grief: Censored Bible Verses is CHristian Terrorism!

roddma

I never had an issue with the Bible verses in "A Charlie Brown Christmas", but it isnt Christian 'terrorism' when they get censored. Breit Bart claims the same. Maybe public schools should just put on more non-religious plays/musicals.It seemed to be only one complaint based on other sources.
http://www.newshounds.us/20151216_bill_o_reilly_removing_christian_content_from_a_charlie_brown_christmas_is_terrorism
The school was asked to reinstate the religious part.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article50226370.html

Maybe my hackles are already up because this is the time of year where I am continuously subjected to other peoples beliefs and traditions while being censored whenever I dare to put mine forward (IRL), but to hell with christian persecution and the war on Christmas. 

Leveling the playing field a tiny bit isn't persecution. That pain they feel is the tiny decrease in privileges they take for granted at such a deep level that they don't even realize they have them.

3 minutes ago, BackseatMom said:

Maybe my hackles are already up because this is the time of year where I am continuously subjected to other peoples beliefs and traditions while being censored whenever I dare to put mine forward (IRL), but to hell with christian persecution and the war on Christmas. 

Leveling the playing field a tiny bit isn't persecution. That pain they feel is the tiny decrease in privileges they take for granted at such a deep level that they don't even realize they have them.

Oh yes 1,000 times! I think unconscious privilege is perhaps the most dangerous, as those who possess it deny it exists!

Archived