IGNORED

NFL 2011

Guest Member456

Guest Anonymous

I'm not a football fan but my husband is a football fanatic so I will watch with him on sundays. He's from the san francisco/bay area so he is a huge Oakland Raider fan.

I'm not big into football, but my husband is. He's been a Detroit fan since well before I met him, which was over 7 years ago, so he's ecstatic about how they're doing this year. He was actually called a bandwagon Lions fan yesterday, which made him laugh.

As much as Detroit has been through, (team and city) it's hard not to cheer for the Lions. They're not my team, but there's a part of me rooting for them. And the Tigers just beat the Yankees too.

I've taken up pro football in the past couple of years. Believe it or not, my fave teams are the Bills and the Panthers. I like the Bills because I like that area of NY, and I like the Panthers because they are the closest team to me. I also like the Patriots pretty well. I intensely dislike any team for which a Manning brother is QB. Sorry, they are so overexposed.

Woo-hoo, my Vikes finally won one! However, it is beginning to look like the only thing my Colts are going to win this year is the Andrew Luck lottery.

Woo-hoo, my Vikes finally won one! However, it is beginning to look like the only thing my Colts are going to win this year is the Andrew Luck lottery.

Hey, get in line! We Dolphins Fans want some "Luck" too!

I've taken up pro football in the past couple of years. Believe it or not, my fave teams are the Bills and the Panthers. I like the Bills because I like that area of NY, and I like the Panthers because they are the closest team to me. I also like the Patriots pretty well. I intensely dislike any team for which a Manning brother is QB. Sorry, they are so overexposed.

As a Patriots fan, I feel it is my duty to hate the Mannings, as a matter of principle. And the Jets.

My poor husband suffered the indignity of having to cook for the victory party after the Giants beat the Patriots in 2008. The Giants were staying at the hotel he was working at, and as the chef on property, he was stuck there all night long, directly dealing with the whims of the Mannings, their entourages, agents and others. Because not only was Eli on the Giants, but Peyton and Archie were staying with the team as well.

ETA- History could repeat itself, as Arizona was just picked as the site for the 2015 Superbowl!

Archived