IGNORED

fundies, fundies everywhere....

kunoichi66

....and they make me need a drink.

I've been looking at Christian media lately (books, podcasts, Youtube videos...), and it seems like wherever I go, a fundie pops up  Mark Driscoll's podcasts are on the front page in iTunes, PP appears near the top of the list when looking up videos of sermons, I accidentally downloaded a few books by R. C, Sproul (they were free) from Amazon the other day.

Seriously, these guys are everywhere.  It's scary.  What's going on?  Has anybody else noticed this?

It looks like Stalag Santa and Snowmen - I have this overwhelming urge to set them free  :my_cry:

Reminds me of the little aliens in the claw game from Toy Story.  "The claw!  The claw!"

I did NOT mean to highjack this thread.  I posted it in the wrong thread (meant the war on Christmas thread), but techno trubble, was unable to move, alter or removed.  The title was: War on Christmas POW camp.

On topic--I think it's the buy a new car phenom, and then see them everywhere.  Happened to me when I got a Yugo, and for months saw five or six a day. 

I think they have been everywhere for a very long long time.  And will likely always be.  I think the mindset that allows one to be fundie is genetic, and arrives new with each generation.  The primary function seems to me to be *anxiety* and everything else follows from that. 

I admit I was a little confused by your answer :pb_lol: but hey ho.  That's a hilarious title for that picture!

4 minutes ago, zebra #13 said:

On topic--I think it's the buy a new car phenom, and then see them everywhere.  Happened to me when I got a Yugo, and for months saw five or six a day. 

Heh.  That makes a lot sense, actually.  It was just a bit odd to see!

On 12/14/2015 at 5:58 PM, zebra #13 said:

pow.jpg

Holy Giving the Power Company a Merry Christmas, Batman!

Archived