IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 6: Asinine Alliterations About African Adventures Aplenty!

happy atheist

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Ali said:

I don't understand why anyone is still supporting him. Where is the plane?

It got lost.. On an island in the pacific , with a mountain and some trees ! 

49 minutes ago, ven said:

It got lost.. On an island in the pacific , with a mountain and some trees ! 

Was it filled with virgin Mary statues stuffed with bags of heroin? 

On 3/2/2016 at 10:51 AM, formergothardite said:

(snip) John posted a picture of his "African American" son Stephen. You know he is going to go around talking about his African American children and how he is really black on the inside. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll: (snip)

Hope I did the snips right.

Does anybody else feel a shiver of Excessive White Anglo Paternalism in John's phrasing about his AA "son"?

In my admittedly VERY limited knowledge of folks from non-Westernized nations (sorry, quite tired, and can't figure out the best PC phrasing)----but I kinda thought one could really only claim family/clan/whatever sort of ties after a LONG period of association and bonding. (You know, the kind of bonding that may occur after years of living in and among a cultural group, accepting that Things Might Be Kind Of Different, But That's OK, and you respect the prior traditions.) And also in my limited knowledge, if you acknowledge someone as kin or (fictive) kin, you have a whole lot of responsibility and duty towards them, for a LONG time.

Grifter John doesn't seem to acknowledge solid responsibility towards his own blood-and-marriage kin, and even less towards his financial backers.

22 minutes ago, samira_catlover said:

Does anybody else feel a shiver of Excessive White Anglo Paternalism in John's phrasing about his AA "son"?

In my admittedly VERY limited knowledge of folks from non-Westernized nations (sorry, quite tired, and can't figure out the best PC phrasing)----but I kinda thought one could really only claim family/clan/whatever sort of ties after a LONG period of association and bonding. (You know, the kind of bonding that may occur after years of living in and among a cultural group, accepting that Things Might Be Kind Of Different, But That's OK, and you respect the prior traditions.) And also in my limited knowledge, if you acknowledge someone as kin or (fictive) kin, you have a whole lot of responsibility and duty towards them, for a LONG time.

Grifter John doesn't seem to acknowledge solid responsibility towards his own blood-and-marriage kin, and even less towards his financial backers.

John has never shown that he cares about his family, and it is unbiblical.

"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." 1 Timothy 5:8

Do these fundies only to care about the parts of the bible that fit their agenda? Are they so poorly educated that they are incapable of properly studying the bible?

15 minutes ago, Ali said:

Do these fundies only to care about the parts of the bible that fit their agenda? Are they so poorly educated that they are incapable of properly studying the bible?

:Bang2::Bazinga::Yes:

45 minutes ago, samira_catlover said:

Well, that is pretty much his MO. The patterned Zambian-style shirts over top of western shirts + ties, taking advantage of troubled young African men, plus the absolute gall that it takes to come to a majority-Christian country to teach them that their Christianity isn't good enough...it paints a picture.

He has only the most superficial connections to the country he lives in, and refuses to integrate. He calls his new Zambian converts "brother", but supports a candidate for US president who wants to increase deportation and halt even legal immigration. He fancies himself a great explorer to the Dark Continent, while ignoring the fact that it's 2016 and not 1916. Completely clueless.

*paging ChaoticLife*

Dear Blessed Eternal, can we BEG to each of our deities that kids of all nations get healthy familiar foods, and stuff they WANT to eat--enough to cram-jam their bellies full, to make them comfy and content and feeling comforted and solid-filled, all stuffed with good nutrients?

*For all peoples who make prayers, or magic, or who send good wishes--THIS IS NO TIME TO BE ALL DENOMINATIONALISTIC!--* please, can we unify in hope that children should have plenty of good things to eat? (*adds in expectant mothers, nursing women, and, heck, a whole bunch of other peoples*)

14 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

The patterned Zambian-style shirts over top of western shirts + ties

Ugh, this annoyed me so much. It's like he's trying to tell them, "See? We're just like you!  Only, you know, obviously way better and more civilized. Oh, and look at my 'Zambian-American' son! We can relate to you, but also it's a funny joke, because haha obviously he's not REALLY Zambian, I mean just look at him!"  He's such a condescending, tone-deaf asshole.

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

It's like he's trying to tell them, "See? We're just like you!  Only, you know, obviously way better and more civilized. Oh, and look at my 'Zambian-American' son! We can relate to you, but also it's a funny joke, because haha obviously he's not REALLY Zambian, I mean just look at him!"  He's such a condescending, tone-deaf asshole.

But let's put it in perspective, with John's fake Zambian accent:

See?  Weeah just like yooo!  Only, yooo know, oobveeuslee whey bettah and moh ceevilised.  Oh, and loook aht my 'Zahmbeeahn-Ahmereecahn' sohn!  Wee can reeleht tooo yooo, but ohlso eet ees a funneee johke, beecahz hah-hah oobveeuslee he ees note REELEE Zamhmbeeahn, I meen jahst look aht heem!"

What John Hopes His State-side Supporters Think He Does

Publication1.jpg.fea7323db011d73aab21e17

What John Actually Does

56d9d077242a6_MudStuck.jpg.d60591b33ce81

10 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Well, that is pretty much his MO. The patterned Zambian-style shirts over top of western shirts + ties, taking advantage of troubled young African men, plus the absolute gall that it takes to come to a majority-Christian country to teach them that their Christianity isn't good enough...it paints a picture.

He has only the most superficial connections to the country he lives in, and refuses to integrate. He calls his new Zambian converts "brother", but supports a candidate for US president who wants to increase deportation and halt even legal immigration. He fancies himself a great explorer to the Dark Continent, while ignoring the fact that it's 2016 and not 1916. Completely clueless.

If this were 1916, he'd be in Africa trying to avoid service in the Great War.

On 3/3/2016 at 0:54 PM, Ali said:

I don't understand why anyone is still supporting him. Where is the plane?

It's parked next to Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Electra.

12 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

If this were 1916, he'd be in Africa trying to avoid service in the Great War.

It's parked next to Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Electra.

With Elvis sleeping under the wing.

8 hours ago, gustava said:

With Elvis sleeping under the wing.

Next to Tupac?

3 hours ago, PopRox said:

Next to Tupac?

Across from Joseph Smith's gold plates.

Across from Joseph Smith's gold plates.

I think there is more info on where MH370's possible location is than Shrader's plane.

30 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Well, I think that people will agree that John is a "Lyin' King," right?

Love it!!!!:smiley-signs136:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived