IGNORED

What's Up With the Mortons?

nelliebelle1197

Bumping this thread and double posting (I might have a s'morton problem) to share this insta post - looks like the Mormons are building something in Paraguay! A new calathora? I wonder if this means the move is permanent. 

Also, just a tiny *cringe* at the misspelling of their own profession. 

image.png

50 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Also, just a tiny *cringe* at the misspelling of their own profession. 

image.png

Oh my, that's just embarrassing.

Also, what it the last hashtag supposed to say? 

3 minutes ago, FundiesInParis said:

Oh my, that's just embarrassing.

Also, what it the last hashtag supposed to say? 

Butterfingers, maybe?

1 minute ago, picklepizzas said:

Butterfingers, maybe?

I got "butt fingers" at first, and decided no way. But I see he has a butterfinger's shirt on now, so that makes sense.

22 minutes ago, FundiesInParis said:

I got "butt fingers" at first, and decided no way. But I see he has a butterfinger's shirt on now, so that makes sense.

This is especially funny to me, since I got "cuntstruction" from the first typo...

And then there's the "to" instead of "too", and the fact they capitalized the name of their materials supplier (Holman), but NOT the name of the country ("paraguay"). The Calathora SOTDRT needs its damned charter pulled. 

On a side note, the Holman Supply Company is located out of GA, and employs at least one of John and Andrew's Instagram friends (Blake Roberts). It seems as if they are building something for their personal use after all.

I  wonder if the collapse of the VF empire had led the Mortons to the Mennonites.They are not exactly free thinkers. Maybe The Fall of The Tool left them needing a new set of rules.

19 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

And then there's the "to" instead of "too", and the fact they capitalized the name of their materials supplier (Holman), but NOT the name of the country ("paraguay"). The Calathora SOTDRT needs its damned charter pulled. 

On a side note, the Holman Supply Company is located out of GA, and employs at least one of John and Andrew's Instagram friends (Blake Roberts). It seems as if they are building something for their personal use after all.

Well, didn't Addie already say that the one brother and family would be staying?

• 1 month later...

The Paraguay Mortons are in Asuncion today. There's been a lot of buzz about seeing American family members soon. I'm going off my (bad) memory, and I want to say somebody went to see them in Paraguay. Sam and Alyssa's wedding is in a month, but it's too soon to go back for that, no? If the Campanas are in charge of planning it, which I presume, the Mortons shouldn't have to go back just yet for the wedding. Or maybe they would. I'm not a wedding person and don't know how these things work.

Addie (and company?) are flying to Georgia today. She posted from a layover in Panama, but it's unclear to me who's traveling and if they'll stay on in Georgia, or if the trip is just for the wedding and then back to Paraguay. The first, I guess? Has it been six months already?

Archived