IGNORED

Stories

47of74

Jesus what the hell is wrong with people?

FLINT TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJRT) - A packed toy store parking lot during the busiest shopping season of the year became the scene of a shooting in Michigan.

Investigators report that it all started with a dirty look between two customers inside a Toys 'R' Us store. That dirty look turned into an argument Monday evening that then spilled into the store's parking lot.

The shooter pulled out a gun and started firing at least seven rounds before fleeing the scene. Police caught up with him a short time later and took him into custody.

A 25-year-old man was shot in the leg but has been released from the hospital.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/?article=361145361

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Jesus what the hell is wrong with people?

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/?article=361145361

Am I jaded that I expect the NRA to use this story to promote getting open carry laws passed in all 50 states? 

Wayne LaPierre: If all of the shoppers had easier access to guns, they could have quickly killed the shooter and then returned inside the store to finish their Christmas shopping. Go Murica!

Don't quite know what to say, except I don't envy your problems, and I am glad that a flexible constitution and sensible reactions through history means my country has very few guns.

Here, too. Fewer guns, fewer shootings. I wonder if there's a correlation. :think:

When a country is handing guns out to any irrational jackheel with a short temper, shit like this is going to happen. That this idiot didn't kill anyone with the seven shots they squeezed off or pegged an innocent bystander (like, say, a kid getting out the car to go into a toy store) with a stray bullet is a Christmas Miracle.

Meet Chelsea Sperry, of Fairbanks, Alaska.  An adult novelty store had alerted police after she tried to pass a counterfeit $100 at their operation.  She left the store but police were able to pull her over a short time later, whereupon she was arrested.  The cops made some rather interesting discoveries upon arrival at jail.

When a check revealed that Sperry was driving with a suspended license, she was arrested and transported to the Fairbanks Correctional Center.

At the jail, a corrections officer observed Sperry “making furtive movements toward her vagina,” according to a criminal complaint. Sperry was then “put through a body scan,” which revealed that she “had items concealed in her vagina or anus.”

A female corrections officer subsequently “removed a wad of cash and drugs from inside” Sperry. The haul included six $100 bills, three $50 bills, and seven $20 bills, all of which were counterfeit. The $890 in funny money, however, was supplemented by a genuine $10 bill that “was discovered in Sperry’s anus.”

Sperry’s vagina, investigators noted, also held two baggies of methamphetamine, a baggie containing seven morphine sulfate pills, and two baggies containing a “brown tarry substance” that tested positive for heroin. The corrections officer also recovered a “clear plastic baggie” containing 40 smaller baggies that were similar in size to the ones containing the meth and heroin. The smaller baggies, the complaint notes, are “commonly used for the distribution of smaller amounts of heroin and methamphetamine.”

I used to store money that way as well but then I discovered wallets, and let me tell you, it's not half as embarrassing when I want to buy something.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I used to store money that way as well but then I discovered wallets, and let me tell you, it's not half as embarrassing when I want to buy something.

AmazonGrace, you crack me up!

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

and I thought boob money was bad :562479514c500_32(1):

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

.  Saving the planet by recycling cash into tampons. Put THAT on Pinterest.

And before too long the cashiers at Wally World will have to wear biohazard suits when handling the cash.

Oh I hope not. Cash is the only thing people know what to do with. Nearly every single customer had trouble with the card reader. I'd much rather they all paid cash.

(It's not that complicated, people just don't read the instructions, or they have the chip and don't know that means they need to do something different with the card.)

Oh man ... 

When I worked as a teller many moons ago, I HATED when women would pull a wad of bills out of their cleavage all sweaty and rank. But anus/vagina money has got to be worse.

1 hour ago, polecat said:

Oh man ... 

When I worked as a teller many moons ago, I HATED when women would pull a wad of bills out of their cleavage all sweaty and rank. But anus/vagina money has got to be worse.

I worked retail for a lot of years, and that always grossed me out to no end.  No one wants to touch your sweaty boob money.  Especially when it's August in Florida.  So nasty

1 hour ago, polecat said:

Oh man ... 

I have been working on gratitude, I worked retail throughout my teen years, and my mom owned a bookstore. I NEVER had a person do that. #feelingblessed

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived