IGNORED

UK racist gets her comeuppance

moodygirl86

I read this and thought good on him! He was being a kind and decent human being and she was being a self absorbed, racist rude twat. At least he got  £10 for his lunch (although I'm not sure what kind of lunch he could get in London for less than  £3!) 

37 minutes ago, Jeebusismycopilot said:

I read this and thought good on him! He was being a kind and decent human being and she was being a self absorbed, racist rude twat. At least he got  £10 for his lunch (although I'm not sure what kind of lunch he could get in London for less than  £3!) 

Chicken and chips, according to this:

http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?8212210||mc=o||

Also it happened in South London, where stuff is cheaper anyway. But even in our capital, "cheap as chips" holds true!

What a stupid and hurtful thing to say, to someone who was trying to help! Not to mention rude. I commend the young man for his honesty and hope that he thoroughly enjoyed his lunch.

I'd really like to see a follow-up where that woman's peers roundly chastise her for her racism.  How stuck on herself does she have to be to think that a young man saying "excuse me" must mean he wants to get into her knickers?

On 12/9/2015 at 8:22 PM, moodygirl86 said:

Chicken and chips, according to this:

http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?8212210||mc=o||

Also it happened in South London, where stuff is cheaper anyway. But even in our capital, "cheap as chips" holds true!

Went to that site  - shite, the racism! I left the UK 14 years ago - is this kind of dialogue acceptable now? If so, I'm glad I left. (By the way, I grew up in West Ham - the name of the site linked in.)

I only read that first post on page 1 where the OP of that thread mentioned what the money was spent on, but no, it's not what most Brits - most people - would consider acceptable. I didn't read further as I was on my break at work at the time and knew I'd get in serious shit for punching the screen! But dudes like that poster give football fans a bad name.

I don't really understand his anger about black men chatting up white women. Yes, like most women I've had my share of sleazy bastards trying to get my number, thinking that "Nice tits!" is a compliment, asking me out etc, but they have come in all colours, races and creeds. And I'd definitely never just assume someone was trying to ask me out before hearing what they had to say.

What a nasty woman.  I'm in a more rural part of the UK (which at the moment is very wet - if that gives any clues) and I know that I'm struck by the multi-cultural nature of some of our cities.  Even so, I know that people are people regardless of colour of skin, religion etc. Therefore I struggle to understand where she is coming from.  As @moodygirl86 says, why on earth would she think he was trying to ask her out?  Does she really think she's all that (that men just can't resist trying it on with her).  Serves her right - hope that she reads this story and thinks.

On 12/10/2015 at 2:08 PM, Jingerbread said:

I'd really like to see a follow-up where that woman's peers roundly chastise her for her racism.  How stuck on herself does she have to be to think that a young man saying "excuse me" must mean he wants to get into her knickers?

Well just blame it on the 'femi nazis'.. I can hear Stephanie Tanner saying 'How rude".

Archived