IGNORED

Geoff Botkin educates us on refugees

meda

16 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Stick to what your pea brain can understand, Geoff: duck biology and oppressing women.

I don't think he understands oppressing women either.

American men respect women.  You’re a man.  Don’t push in front of a woman in the check-out line to deliberately force her into a place of female second-class segregation. There is no such thing in America.  Stand in line patiently and respectfully, like a self-governing man, and show polite respect for our women.  Our country was largely built on the strength, intellect, wisdom, entrepreneurial spirit, and strong faith of women, and we respect and value our women for this.  My sons and I treat the women in our family with respect.  We talk to them.  We get their advice.  We educate our daughters. We don't beat our wives.  

You will notice that some men stand when a married woman enters the room.  You will also notice that considerate men offer women their seats if a woman is standing.  It will not hurt you or your family to hold women in higher regard.

For starters, he's writing "To my new Syrian Muslim neighbor," but only if his neighbour is a man.

But he's done such a great job of educating his daughters... to stay at home and provide free labour at menial tasks.  (Insert Geoff's patented chuckle here.)  Much better than the Muslims, who don't educate their women, leaving them uneducated so all they can do is... uh...

Exactly what less is there for women to do than what the Botkinettes do?

Seriously Geoff, if you want to crow about how much you've educated your daughters, let them do more than research, dress-ups, writing about how simple relationships are while remaining single, and sporadic blogging.

(Not that there's anything inherently bad about research, dress-ups, writing, or blogging.)

Geoff...

You know exactly shit about American history. Or world history.

Archived