IGNORED

Maxwell Thanksgiving Post

Dru

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Anna Marie is expecting, per the latest "photo shoot" with a childless "July" sign.  They make the weirdest announcements.

Looks like Anna Marie is expecting, per the latest "photo shoot" with a childless "July" sign.  They make the weirdest announcements.

There's a whole new thread started on this! 

Sarah's shirts look ridiculous together. 

Things you never thought you would need to say, courtesy of Steve Maxwell.

The Maxwell's list of "thankfuls" and "gratefuls" sound just like the kinds we'd say in grade school about some classmate we barely knew or didn't like. I bet there are a lot angry phrases muttered when an adult sibling or adult child or parent is out of hearing range. 

This family is absolutely, unendingly  self congratulatory.  Anything negative has occurred in their past and has been resolved for years.   Now all the Maxwells live blameless lives and can scold and teach the misbehaving souls who follow them how to do it right. 

To the bolded: many of their posts just absolutely smack of this.    They like to think that they have resolved all their problems associated with their past, more mainstream (and less godly) life by adopting an extreme, insular lifestyle.   But in reality, they have one great big overarching problem:   Steveovah himself.   It's absolutely frightening to see how controlling patriarses like him control and fuck up their family members.

They are going to have a post on their seven layer salad recipe. Why do they think that needs to be shared? Salad is not hard. 

They are going to have a post on their seven layer salad recipe. Why do they think that needs to be shared? Salad is not hard. 

Having seen the seven bowls of ingredients already, my mind boggles at what remains to be said. :my_rolleyes:

Having seen the seven bowls of ingredients already, my mind boggles at what remains to be said. :my_rolleyes:

Right? That's the recipe right there. Directions: put them in layers. What about that needs a full post?

I'd much rather see their oreo pie recipe or even their potatoe casserole recipe. 

There's a whole new thread started on this! 

Yeah....  When I posted this, there wasn't. I knew it was bound to happen, I just couldn't bear to give the Maxwell's even more attention by adding another thread about them here...  

Oreo pie sounds tasty. I, however, am proficient in power-Googling (or whatever it is) and will be looking up a recipe on the wicked internet, rather than beg the condescending Maxwells for a recipe.

Did people actually ask for the 7 layer salad recipe, or are the just posting it prematurely?

It looks like she's day-dreaming about Pepsi. And coupons for Pepsi. And having all Pepsi to herself. And nobody bothering her while she devours that Pepsi. And how great that Pepsi looks. And how sweet it is. Unrequited love is so depressing. 

I'm not familiar with these people, and a search for Pepsi shows lots of joking about her and Pepsi, but what's the origin?

I noticed where Jesse said that Sarah has learned a lot about how cameras work.  That's the kind of comment I'd expect to be made about a child.

Have you worked much with cameras that aren't on a phone?  They can be confusing.  I leave my nikon in its case because I can't figure it out, and don't have time or desire to learn.  It's not just point and shoot anymore.

"All pictures haven’t previously been seen on the blog and were taken in Colorado this August."

Do they post enough repeats that we have to be told this?

None of them have their own voices.  At first, I didn't realize that each of them wrote about each other.  They sound so much alike.  What a boring life if they all are just clones.

Right? That's the recipe right there. Directions: put them in layers. What about that needs a full post?

I'd much rather see their oreo pie recipe or even their potatoe casserole recipe. 

But... there are 5040 different orders one could put the layers in!  That's SEVEN FACTORIAL, baby!  And even that is assuming that all of each ingredient must be layered together -- if it's permissible to break up the layers, the combinations are infinite!  Surely you didn't imagine that it doesn't matter the order of the layers the Maxwell's think it doesn't matter the order of the layers! :roll:

In other news, I too would prefer the Oreo pie or potato casserole recipe. :my_angel: 

Off topic but I went and peeked at John-Marie's FB page. Married a year now and no arrow yet.

That's the Lord's punishment for not marrying a Maxwell woman girl.

I'm not familiar with these people, and a search for Pepsi shows lots of joking about her and Pepsi, but what's the origin?

Teri suffered from postpartum depression which was treated by reversing her husband's vasectomy, popping out reversal babies and JESUS! During this period she came to rely heavily on a daily dose of Pepsi- probably because the caffeine and sugar helped her mood. Her husband Steve felt that she was making an idol of the Pepsi and made her stop drinking it cold turkey.

Oreo pie sounds tasty. I, however, am proficient in power-Googling (or whatever it is) and will be looking up a recipe on the wicked internet, rather than beg the condescending Maxwells for a recipe.

Did people actually ask for the 7 layer salad recipe, or are the just posting it prematurely?

you mean you can Google without having taken a 1-Ton Ramp Internet search course?? Amazing. Do you know what to do if you accidentally type in the wrong web address?

you mean you can Google without having taken a 1-Ton Ramp Internet search course?? Amazing. Do you know what to do if you accidentally type in the wrong web address?

Yes, you close your eyes as tight as you can while searching for the power cord by feel and unplug it. As soon as the computer is off find your bible, your accountability partner and your headship and spend the next 24 hours in the prayer closet, wailing and gnashing your teeth while praying that the evil sights and heathen information didn't infect your soul. :my_rolleyes:

By posting a picture of all easily recognizable ingredients, I think we've got the recipe already and won't need to stay tuned. 

Teri suffered from postpartum depression which was treated by reversing her husband's vasectomy, popping out reversal babies and JESUS! During this period she came to rely heavily on a daily dose of Pepsi- probably because the caffeine and sugar helped her mood. Her husband Steve felt that she was making an idol of the Pepsi and made her stop drinking it cold turkey.

Did she use the Pepsi to wash down her daily dose(s) of the little white pill AKA "mom's little helper"?????

Bless this site for bringing the 'awesomeness' that is the Maxwells into my life lol. I originally read here for the Duggars but the Maxwells have now been added to my list, along with the Arndts.

Re: Thanksgiving family photo, I have to agree  about Sarah's outfit - yikes. Did she really have nothing better to wear?

Did she use the Pepsi to wash down her daily dose(s) of the little white pill AKA "mom's little helper"?????

No, unfortunately Teri wasn't allowed to take medications for her depression even though she probably would have been better off taking something. They're very lucky they didn't end up with an Andrea Yates situation.

I know, I'm impressed with myself too. Bethella seems to have the whole "screwing up internet search Maxwell-style" down pat. Except, I never power browse without an accountability partner to rat on me to my parents and to keep me searching for righteous recipes.

Ooo I didn't realize my parents lived so close to a fundie family! Their church is like 10 minutes from my parents house. I wonder if I've ever seen any of them..

Archived