IGNORED

War on Yoga pants

countressrascal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how some of these people would handle going back 2-300 years and seeing guys wearing stuff not too much different. [emoji38]

I wonder how some of these people would handle going back 2-300 years and seeing guys wearing stuff not too much different. emoji38.png

Guys can wear anything they want or need to because they are guys (God's favored Gender and the Saviors favorite Sex).  While people can't be born gay ,they can be born female, and if they are, they are by definition less than if they were born male-- and it is every male's right to tell women what to wear, how to act, what women like sexually, etc.

If you doubt me, just ask Ken!

Guys can wear anything they want or need to because they are guys (God's favored Gender and the Saviors favorite Sex).  While people can't be born gay ,they can be born female, and if they are, they are by definition less than if they were born male-- and it is every male's right to tell women what to wear, how to act, what women like sexually, etc.

If you doubt me, just ask Ken!

Oh, but then there's the whole men wearing women's clothing, and visa versa thing to consider...

Stirrup pants were the bane of my childhood. My biological mother bought MANY pairs for me, some of which matched her own outfits. I HATED that I could feel the stirrup in my shoe. I had issues with being able to feel the seam of my socks too. We had a few meltdowns in the morning because my stirrup pants were all that was clean and I wouldn't get dressed. 

I'm having a meltdown just THINKING about stirrup pants.  Oh man, those things were the worst.  The stirrup was awful, as was the fact that the crotch was always around my knees because you couldn't pull them up.  AWFUL.  :argumentative:

Archived