IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 15

happy atheist

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

They weren't there.  I don't know how it was advertised.  Only found out there would be a segment on GMA through Freejinger. I think it was always just going to be clips since Jill's deep in the field and Jessa has a newborn so probably wouldn't travel with him.  I would like to hear what Jana, Jinger, Joe and Anna have to say more than Jill and Jessa.  Jessa saying something about 'we never said we were perfect' is really aggravating.  They sure acted like they thought they were perfect.

if she actually says that - and I never saw that part - that is so her 

she always acted like she is perfect 

stupid 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just saw the clip - again and the part where Jessa at the beginning is going off about being perfect -yes jessa maybe if you stopped acting like someone with something up your ass - we would believe you 

Jill skyping with JESSA while she is in labor wearing that AWFUL tshirt 

and jessa's expression 

Jessa's in labor WILL BE WORTH IT :D  and we see her in active labour - OMG :D

and is it being filmed in a different kind of camera than the other show was filmed 

I NEED AN avatar of that picture of her grimacing with Ben behind her :D

I never heard the Mullet slapping Josh when she found out before -- but that would be beautiful if it was true.

I'm honestly surprised they said a word against him. I really am. 

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I never heard the Mullet slapping Josh when she found out before -- but that would be beautiful if it was true.

maybe it was just in my head 

i am not surprised - they need the train - they need it - more than him - he played them for a fool 

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said: They weren't there.  I don't know how it was advertised.  Only found out there would be a segment on GMA through Freejinger. I think it was always just going to be clips since Jill's deep in the field and Jessa has a newborn so probably wouldn't travel with him.  I would like to hear what Jana, Jinger, Joe and Anna have to say more than Jill and Jessa.  Jessa saying something about 'we never said we were perfect' is really aggravating.  They sure acted like they thought they were perfect.

if she actually says that - and I never saw that part - that is so her 

she always acted like she is perfect 

stupid 

It was in the Megan Kelly interview following the Joshgate 1.0.

17 minutes ago, missegeno said:

It was in the Megan Kelly interview following the Joshgate 1.0.

It can be a very far fall from the pedestal you have placed yourself upon. I am also one of those that believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are more secrets and more closets to be opened. It may take awhile but there is some nasty stuff coming down the pike.

1 minute ago, Valerie3kids said:

It can be a very far fall from the pedestal you have placed yourself upon. I am also one of those that believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are more secrets and more closets to be opened. It may take awhile but there is some nasty stuff coming down the pike.

I believe it. And it's not like they thought ahead the first time around and that any skeleton will be found, especially if you put your personal lives on TV. I doubt they have learned their lesson in that regard. 

There's something I've been wondering...

How hard would it be for someone to basically con their way into getting in the good graces of JB&M and get an invite to the TTH?

"I cry a lot of tears" is literally the exact same dumb-ass sentence Jill said on Megyn Kelly (of course, then she cried the tears because the media were persecuting her family or whatever). Can't even come up with a new line, can we?

7 hours ago, nst said:

maybe it was just in my head 

i am not surprised - they need the train - they need it - more than him - he played them for a fool 

I think you actually read it, but here. One of our conspiracy theories, buried in one of the joshgates threads

I recorded GMA and showed it to Mr. Wolf. I had to stop it at the prayer circle and explain that Benessa weren't married so they had to have a child between them so they wouldn't hold hands. Do these people realize how stupid they look? He did comment that they don't seem to have any restrictions about make up. It was really piled on thick.

I would like to hear what Jana, Jinger, Joe and Anna have to say more than Jill and Jessa.  Jessa saying something about 'we never said we were perfect' is really aggravating.  They sure acted like they thought they were perfect.

She didn't say she was perfect. She just tells the rest of the world that they're going to hell if they're not like her.

"I cry a lot of tears" is literally the exact same dumb-ass sentence Jill said on Megyn Kelly (of course, then she cried the tears because the media were persecuting her family or whatever). Can't even come up with a new line, can we?

A new line? They can't event come up with another adjective for "sweet".

4 hours ago, JillyO said:

Personally, I cry Diet Coke.

When Jessa said, "we never said we were perfect." I was like I'm pretty sure you did. Maybe not in those exact words, but you guys pretty much did through your words and actions.

Saying you are perfect goes against pretty much all Christian theology. Like st John said in his letter 'he who claims he has no sin is a liar and the truth is not in him'. And even most non-believers would never claim they are perfect. The funny thing is that the argument 'I didn't say I was perfect'  is only used after people screw up. Have you ever heard JB&M say 'yeah we have all these courtship rules, and we think it will result in happy marriages for our all kids. But you know, we are not perfect. We could be wrong about this. And if it looks that way later on,  we will change our courtship concept'.

No, the very obvious admission is made after it is clear to the whole universe they are indeed not a perfect family and their first child turned out to be the exact opposite of what they were claiming to produce.

And the funny thing is, nobody expected them to be perfect. But they even seriously let down all those who thought they were possibly quite good.

they were always trying to project the perfect brand - we buy used and saved the difference mentality and we get along with each other and we are each other best friends (we don't need anyone else) - so essentially - its a lie - because there was a rat in the family 

and the family was snowing everyone 

15 minutes ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Happy Birthday Josie. Hope you get a day with your actual mother.

Who is Josie's mother?

1 hour ago, foreign fundie said:

Saying you are perfect goes against pretty much all Christian theology. Like st John said in his letter 'he who claims he has no sin is a liar and the truth is not in him'. And even most non-believers would never claim they are perfect. The funny thing is that the argument 'I didn't say I was perfect'  is only used after people screw up. Have you ever heard JB&M say 'yeah we have all these courtship rules, and we think it will result in happy marriages for our all kids. But you know, we are not perfect. We could be wrong about this. And if it looks that way later on,  we will change our courtship concept'.

No, the very obvious admission is made after it is clear to the whole universe they are indeed not a perfect family and their first child turned out to be the exact opposite of what they were claiming to produce.

And the funny thing is, nobody expected them to be perfect. But they even seriously let down all those who thought they were possibly quite good.

I also wouldn't put not lying, not molesting, not cheating on your wife under the category of "things only perfect people do." It seems like that's what they're trying to say, "it's okay to do this because we're not perfect." I think they struggle with the idea of "decent human being" and how good people behave.

22 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Who is Josie's mother?

Jana? I am not sure. Probably it's her, they go by order an jill had claimed jubilee

I wonder how the Duggers would react to this clip…

Well, ok not really!

I think we can all guess that any song by a black dude rapping to music with a beat, especially if it features the evil democratic first lady, would never be listened to… let alone that they believe in the message itself :bangheaddesk:

https://youtu.be/_1yAOK0nSb0

On 10.12.2015 at 2:35 AM, Mela99 said:

I am not. Josh committed THE ONE UNFORGIVABLE SIN :smiley-signs136:: He made JB look like a complete idiot in front of the whole world...

I don´t think it would ever have been considered a serious problem in itself in the Duggar world that Josh molested his sisters nor that he cheated on his wife as, obviously, it´s the sole purpose of those lowly females to always meekly suffer and forgive. If you give them the opportunity to suffer and forgive more, this is rather like them doing a service because it will bring them closer to Jebus. So, that would all have been well and good so far.

But, unfortunately, after Joshgate no. 1 Josh had allowed Jim Bob to praise him and tell everybody that they were wrong in blaming his eldest son for his "youthful errors" and in distrusting his morals. Josh, the sinner saved by JB´s fatherly leadership, now a family man with a successful career, was exhibit A that served to show the world that JB was God´s chosen messenger and his teachings were true. If the heathens still refused to acknowledge that, it was in JB´s mind just a matter of time of when God would make them see the light, pay him, JB, due reference and give him his tv show back. But with the Ashley Madison scandal it became blatantly clear that, unfortunately, for this once, the evil heathens had been quite right in their assessment of Josh´s personality, and JB had been (yeah, you may well balk at using the word in this context but we cannot possibly help it:) wrong. :pb_surprised::pb_eek::ETONNER:

It won´t be as obvious to us what a life shattering event this actually is in JB´s world as we at FJ use to be rather blasé re: JB looking like a complete idiot in front of the whole world (and more often than not even caused by his very own actions, the golf course event comes to mind). The point is that while JB does look foolish rather often to the average viewer, most of the time JB will remain blissfully unaware of this fact. Actually, JB has shaped his whole life in a way that is supposed to prevent that anybody around him would ever dare to doubt his magnificence, or if they did, to inform him about it.

Accordingly, after Ashley Madison JB must appear to himself, to his wife and probably to most of his children like a fallen god, like Osiris slaughtered by Set or like Jesus betrayed by Judas. (And if you put it like that, it´s clear who would be the evil Set/Judas in that play... Under these circumstances, you have to admit a slap in the face to be a very mild punishment.)

I came across this on an anti-Duggar FB group.   Makes you wonder what life would have been like had they just stopped at three...

mich3.jpg

On 11/25/2015 at 8:39 PM, AngelGirl8811 said:

JB and Michelle talk constantly about their kids and pretend via the show, that they spend time with them, awkwardly I might add. Now that they have no show, no speaking engagements (or at least not many), less kids, and more adults; they find a "tutor!" What the absolute hell? Seriously? Are you telling me that they cannot get off their own behinds and teach their kids. Are they too busy trying to get into the fortress that satan built in Josh's heart? :dontgetit:

Tabitha Paine please run and run fast. Being the "tutor" to the Duggar family will get you nothing good. You may end up married to a Duggar. Not saying that all Duggars are bad but holy shit those two as your in-laws...run and don't look back! 

Agreed that the prospect of having JB and J'chelle as in laws should make anyone run away screaming.   It's sad in a way because agree that not all of them can be bad, just caught up in a very fucked up family.     This is why I was relieved when Marjorie and Josiah ended their courtship broke up.   While it's not Josiah's fault what went down with the Joshgates, and maybe Marjorie was in it for the fame and lost interest when the show went kaput, but whatever the reasons, she avoided a bullet. 

• Coconut Flan unpinned and locked this topic

Archived