IGNORED

Texas Governor Orders Private Charities To Refuse Help To Homeless Syrian Refugees

doggie

I'm much younger than Trump and I know better than this and can see the parallels to Hitler's propaganda.  Age has little to do with it.  Trump is simply an awful person and would be so regardless of his age.  He lacks empathy and compassion and would make a terrible president (a position that is mostly one of an ambassador).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord this country is becoming terrifying. How can people be this stupid and short sighted? How can they listen to Trump and his ilk and NOT be seeing the stark parallels in rhetoric to Hitler ? How??? It wasn't THAT long ago. I'm in my early 50's. Many of these politicians, and their supporters are my age or older. Surely they heard their grandparents or parents talk about what happened? Or learned about it in school. Or just, from TV or the news or the damn Internet. What the hell

I was thinking how much he sounds like Hitler this morning. What is really sad is many people who supporting him have compared Obama to Hitler because he supports gun control. :pb_rollseyes:

What an asshole. Come on Texas, you have your guns remember?  You're safe. And I'm more afraid of a White Christian American blowing up a school than a refugee causing harm.  

And the American Friends Service Committee will continue to aid the refugees. I don't know how much funding they have that comes from the state, but I suspect not much anyway.

I can hear the folks at the Unitarian-Universalist Service Committee saying, "How adorable of you, Governor. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have work to do."

May he be in the 12-items-or-less checkout line behind somebody with 15.

My pet hate!

Archived