• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
SportsgalAnnie

Hypocrite of the year award Goes to...

Sjestings

You have got to be kidding me! He really does live in his own little world doesn't he. What an ass.

SportsgalAnnie

The comments are golden.

DuggarWatch

That's an old blog post he made in March.  I don't know why they reposted that now on Facebook.  It's just like when the dug up the old advice to wives that Michelle wrote and reposted it.  These people have nothing new to say.

SportsgalAnnie

That's an old blog post he made in March.  I don't know why they reposted that now on Facebook.  It's just like when the dug up the old advice to wives that Michelle wrote and reposted it.  These people have nothing new to say.

to divert attention away from Joshey 

SledCat

It's just so lazy. They have been saying the same old spiel for years. You'd think the Joshley situation would give them a ton of new material, and "life lessons", so to speak. Of course, that would require some self-awareness, of which the Duggar parents probably have close to none.

sj3339sta

Oh man....the comments are fan-freaking-tastic.  I wonder how long until that post gets pulled down?  

candygirl200413

I agree about how these people have no new material, so instead they're just going to repost.

Did we also establish that he doesn't have a brain? and I'm confused why he still thinks he's a good father? Because you can remove all materials that can be "sensual" but yet your oldest is still going to do what he wants.

This family makes my head hurt.

MyMilkshake

This is less a time for JB to be dispensing advice and more a time for JB to shut the fuck up. The man is deluded.

sj3339sta

He really must be missing the spotlight.  Poor Poor man who humps his wife in front of their kids and the world at a miniature golf course.  :output_eeMbjt:

NewSeasonOfLife

Do they use a version of the Bible where being prideful is not a sin? Because they sure do seem to forget that a lot. 

HarryPotterFan

I agree about how these people have no new material, so instead they're just going to repost.

Did we also establish that he doesn't have a brain? and I'm confused why he still thinks he's a good father? Because you can remove all materials that can be "sensual" but yet your oldest is still going to do what he wants.

This family makes my head hurt.

Now I'm imagining Jim Boob as the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Joshley would be the tin man, obviously, since he has no heart. Which one of them is the cowardly lion?

roddma

Yawn. Isn't the old birth control caused miscarriage is a little old now? I wonder which kids are not jumping into forgiveness? . And TV How about removing yourself from TV f you think it's so evil?
I dont have time to go there now but yea it will come down by Monday .

Bad Wolf

The scarecrow was kind. Doesn't quite fit JB.

SportsgalAnnie

Now I'm imagining Jim Boob as the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Joshley would be the tin man, obviously, since he has no heart. Which one of them is the cowardly lion?

Derrick mr. leave a good job for "missionary work"

SledCat

Derick is the cowardly lion in my view. He's feigning running over cats on a sled; can't hack it at his day job; apparently can't explain what a "missionary" entails, etc.

Edited by SledCat
goodness. i can't get the hang of quotes. i am sorry, HarryPotterFan. :(

SportsgalAnnie

Aside from Jana, none of them knows a decent day's work.

so she's glinda 

EmCatlyn

Boob wrote an open letter for fathers. I wouldn't take his advice if you paid me. It's comical.

http://www.duggarfamily.com/note-to-fathers

Isn't this a repost/ revision of something he wrote and posted earlier?

And do we want to give that website more clicks?

Yawn. Isn't the old birth control caused miscarriage is a little old now?   ... . And TV How about removing yourself from TV f you think it's so evil?

My thoughts exactly.

Chach1984i

I clicked to read the comments. I was not disappointed!

LilahBelle

Parenting advice from the Duggars?  To me they're more like a cautionary tale.

Aggravated
pamplemousse

This is less a time for JB to be dispensing advice and more a time for JB to shut the fuck up. The man is deluded.

And part of me says, nah, let JB just keep talking. The more he opens his (probably bad-breathed, based on what Michelle said in that one episode where he was being tested for allergies) mouth, the further in he sticks his foot.  

KnittingOwl

He really must be missing the spotlight.  Poor Poor man who humps his wife in front of their kids and the world at a miniature golf course.  :output_eeMbjt:

That's clearly why they don't need sensual content in their house. Michelle and JimBob provide it for everyone. 

JimBob is disgusting. And a huge hypocrite. And an asshole. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.