IGNORED

Kendal Rich instagram

Melissa1977

On 17/9/2016 at 7:39 PM, Hisey said:

I don't like Kendall, but come on. Lots of fundies (like Lori Alexander) knock women for wanting "me time." And now people on FJ are doing it too. Why can't women have some me time without someone knocking them. 

I'm a mother and I have me time and I think it's important to have it. What bothers me is that Kendal seems to be only interested in herself. She has 5 kids, she homeschools, but she only posts about her make up, her clothes, her shopping, her coffee. Never shows herself playing with the  kids, going to the park, museums, doing crafts or gardening or whatever. The little one is just 3 years old and special needs, but he's always in the bed or in the high chair or playing alone, she never shows what is she doing to stimulate him. Of course, maybe she does a lot of activities with the kids and just doesn't show it, but if you're posting everyday in IG, snapchat and youtube, I think it reveals a lot about you. I don't know how to explain it. She's empty. It's depressing.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

I'm a mother and I have me time and I think it's important to have it. What bothers me is that Kendal seems to be only interested in herself. She has 5 kids, she homeschools, but she only posts about her make up, her clothes, her shopping, her coffee. Never shows herself playing with the  kids, going to the park, museums, doing crafts or gardening or whatever. The little one is just 3 years old and special needs, but he's always in the bed or in the high chair or playing alone, she never shows what is she doing to stimulate him. Of course, maybe she does a lot of activities with the kids and just doesn't show it, but if you're posting everyday in IG, snapchat and youtube, I think it reveals a lot about you. I don't know how to explain it. She's empty. It's depressing.

Kendull is simply an evil person and my heart broke when I read that her youngest son is special needs. This child will always be her trophy. "Look how holy my asshole-husband and I are: we adopted a child of color AND he is also a special needs kid." It makes me sick. This poor little boy won't get the support he needs. And I also feel really sad for her bio-kids that are raised in such a fucked up mindest. Wow. I'm really angry right now.

Kendull was one of the first fundies I followed so my hatred towards her increased over the years and is still growing.

• 2 months later...

Anyone recall Kendal Rich of Father Knows Best? 

Well, I came across her on accident and thought those names sound familiar and yep, definitely the same family. She is now a Vlogger called The Rich Life.  She doesn't have tons of views yet so may suspect something odd if she suddenly gets flooded. It is interesting to say the least. 

4 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

Is this the we-spanked-our-daughter-all-day-long-and-she-was-thankful bitch?  

Yep, it's that one. 

2 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

She is now a Vlogger called The Rich Life.  She doesn't have tons of views yet so may suspect something odd if she suddenly gets flooded. It is interesting to say the least. 

Typical. These assholes can't keep off the intertubez but get totally indignant when someone publicizes their shite for the shite it actually is.

6 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Typical. These assholes can't keep off the intertubez but get totally indignant when someone publicizes their shite for the shite it actually is.

This is what I am always amazed by - the craziness of "we want an audience, and get advertising revenue from the hits, but we don't want YOU to read" etc etc

She was one of the first bloggers I followed. She and her husband are sick, abusive assholes. And I feel so sad that they were allowed to adopt.

I follow her on instagram and I'm always amazed how much make-up you can put into that dull face. But as long as she stays to make-up tutorials and doesn't start preaching about child abuse and bikinis again I can live with that.

Apparently Hampton, the adopted child, is special needs and she sends him to school while homeschooling her eldest 4. They do listen to modern pop music as heard her daughter singing Rihanna's Work, which is cute. While she's not preaching the child beating, she is apparently a Trump supporter and proud of it. Joy. She does have her children in sports and isn't hiding them from the world as they do gymnastics, cheerleading, and read/watch Harry Potter, celebrate Halloween, etc. That's all I can say good about her. She still had an all day beating session with her daughters and thought that was okay. 

Not only did she think it was okay, she thought it was BEAUTIFUL. She was writing it as a humble-brag. 

kendal.jpg

55 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Not only did she think it was okay, she thought it was BEAUTIFUL. She was writing it as a humble-brag. 

kendal.jpg

Jesus Christ, I have SO not been down this wormhole.

At risk of being very offensive, the first few paragraphs of this read much more like an S&M blog entry than anything fundie. But at least that would be in between consenting adults.... those poor kids. 

Does anyone know how old the members of her family are these days?

30 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

At risk of being very offensive, the first few paragraphs of this read much more like an S&M blog entry than anything fundie. But at least that would be in between consenting adults.... those poor kids. 

That post was from January 2011, and I think the 6yo was the oldest at the time, so probably 12 now. They had 2 more girls and a boy, then their adopted son is the youngest AFAIK. He was born in summer 2013. 

https://sgcapex.org/blog/daniel-and-kendal-rich-hamptons-adoption

There are several threads here too, keeping up with her in real time. 

1 hour ago, NakedKnees said:

12, 9, 7, 5 and 3. 

FYI, when I was saying she thought it was okay, I was referring to when she came here and tried to defend her actions. Her actual post was horrible in its own right. 

1 hour ago, NakedKnees said:

If you are willing to go down the rabbit hole...

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/267-kendal-the-father-knows-best/

Rescue ferrets will be on hand. She also has an instagram though blog is gone and is now a Vlogger, if you want to check her out outside of FJ. 

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

kendal.jpg

Didn't you see the totally legitimate disclaimer that it's NOT bragging? :roll: Either way, that's just... so sad for the kids. 

Do they really think the kids are grateful for being spanked? If the response to not being thankful for physical punishment is apparently just more physical punishment, what kid wouldn't wise up to that fast? Kids aren't stupid. 

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

kendal.jpg

Yes Kendal you are 'imperfect parents'. Horribly, horribly imperfect to the point of being abusers. This kind of stuff is why I wish we could call the police on half (probably more) of the people we snark on. What chance do these kids have with parents who do this and blog about it for others to emulate?

Off to drown my rage in decaf tea.

What does she think her child will say? "I hate you for hitting me"

Of course not.

The only way the child can make it stop is to say things that will make her parents happy so they wont be angry and will stop hitting her.

Much like torture, anything that is said, is not necessarily true, its just what will make it stop. People have been known to admit to crimes they didn't commit just to make the beatings stop.

5 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

That post was from January 2011, and I think the 6yo was the oldest at the time, so probably 12 now. They had 2 more girls and a boy, then their adopted son is the youngest AFAIK. He was born in summer 2013. 

https://sgcapex.org/blog/daniel-and-kendal-rich-hamptons-adoption

There are several threads here too, keeping up with her in real time. 

Omg that post about adopting made me want to punch a fucking wall. They were glad he was biracial because it opened the door to questions and then they can brag to EVERYONE that they are the best Christians ever because they saved a poor brown baby. Fuck them. They will raise him as a white kid and they will never address race and they will spank the poor child as much as they spank he others. These people make me gag. They are not good Christians. They are disgusting narcissistic braggarts.

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg that post about adopting made me want to punch a fucking wall. They were glad he was biracial because it opened the door to questions and then they can brag to EVERYONE that they are the best Christians ever because they saved a poor brown baby. Fuck them. They will raise him as a white kid and they will never address race and they will spank the poor child as much as they spank he others. These people make me gag. They are not good Christians. They are disgusting narcissistic braggarts.

I felt the same way when I re-read that post.

Kendal and her husband are self absorbed assholes. Adopting this little boy was just an act of making them look better.

I always wonder when I read this post what really changed Kendal's heart and I ask myself whether her husband isn't only abusive towards their kids.

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

I felt the same way when I re-read that post.

Kendal and her husband are self absorbed assholes. Adopting this little boy was just an act of making them look better.

I always wonder when I read this post what really changed Kendal's heart and I ask myself whether her husband isn't only abusive towards their kids.

He may have told her how good it would make her look on Instagram. 

I looked at both her make up Instagram and her family Instagram. Whenever she mentions the youngest, she almost always hash tags it with #adoption or #specialneeds. It's as if she thinks having a child with special needs literally makes her special. 

Thanks guys. I've officially developed severe BEC for this disgusting woman. No amount of make up will cover up her ugly inside.

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

"Hampton is what gets aborted"...I mean, could you be more condescending? And it doesn't sound like his birth mother had ever considered abortion, so it doesn't even make sense in this particular case. 

As far as Hampton being "special needs"...I don't know. If he does have them, it's definitely for the best that he's in school and being evaluated. And really, as the originator of "riffles", Kendal probably shouldn't be homeschooling anyone. But she certainly wouldn't be the first parent to arbitrarily diagnose their adopted child with all sorts of conditions because she can't resist treating him differently than her other kids. 

I know she homeschools and votes Repug, but is Kendal actually religious anymore?

I only watched a minute or two of her election day video, and none of the others, so I'm not sure if she talks about faith in any of them?

(What is it with vloggers thinking we want to see so much of their lives?  Her poor daughter didn't feel well and she sticks a camera in her face so she can talk about not feeling well?  Or am I just an old fart?)

In a normal family, if you stick a camera in front of a kid who doesn't feel well they tell you to shove off.  In a fundy family, the kids aren't allowed to do that because having needs which conflict with a grown up's wants is disobedient and therefore liable for punishment:my_sick:

Archived