IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard Part 8: They Call Him Choo Choo?

happy atheist

7 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

They have to make sure that everyone notices how modest they are. Otherwise, what's the point?

exactly. Its the same reasons why the so obviously layer tshirts rather than choosing a more modest shirt in the first place... if people don't see them being overtly more modest and attention seeking than anyone else, it doesn't count. 

I have to say i was buoyed by Jessa's choice of board shorts and a t-shirt during summer pregnant swimming... i have hopes that will become the norm, now that the awful wholesome wear is out of business... 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/18/2015 at 3:47 PM, Grimalkin said:

what does this say about Derrick? He does not support her interests? I get being a mother is hard, being a wife to a perfectly healthy man is hard to keep up with?

I may have to investigate a bit, is he in language school all day? Or is he busy with other things. 

I haven't been around lately so I am trying to catch up on all of these threads.

I don't get this either. Unless he's in school ALL day...there's no reason she couldn't find time to go to school as well. I mean, if it's just a couple hours a day for each of them then they could take turns. But maybe she doesn't think Derick is capable of watching his own son for any length of time?

(This has probably all been said but I am about 10 pages behind.)

Check out their latest update on their website under empowering to Serve.  They're asking for money (again) so two boys can learn English. 

Sponsor Ignacio and Jose Pablo

We recently hosted Jill's Spanish teacher Jessica and her two sons, Ignacio (10) and Jose Pablo (8) to our house to watch War Room. This has sparked much conversation about the Bible and following Jesus. Jessica wants to talk about the Bible for at least an hour during class each day! Her oldest son, Ignacio, has even asked if he could read the Bible with his mom at home. They are not believers yet, but they are definitely what I would classify as "persons of peace" (i.e. open to us and our message).

Jessica shared with Jill how she wants better opportunities for her boys to have a better future. She explained that young people in Guatemala who know English are able to get better jobs than those who cannot speak/ read the language. Knowing English would also better prep them should they decide to pursue a life in America.

We want to ask if anyone would be willing to sponsor these boys so they may learn English and improve their future.

Any contribution will have a great impact in their lives. We ask when you give on our website, that you note it in the comments section.

Thank you all for your prays and support,

Derick and Jill

SPONSOR THESE BOYS SO THEY MAY LEARN ENGLISH

10 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Check out their latest update on their website under empowering to Serve.  They're asking for money (again) so two boys can learn English. 

The mother was speaking to Jill about education? Bwahhhhh.

Sad, that a mother in a developing nation has more knowledge and insight about real life than the entitled Jill Duggar Dillard.

WHAT? Why can't the Dullards teach them English? They don't seem to be that busy.

I wonder what Derrick did in Nepal. Did he actually work, or just proselytize? :smiley-signs131:

Oh my goodness!  Earlier when other board members remarked that the Dillards were trying to convert their language tutor, I thought it was a joke.  Wow!

7 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

They are not believers yet, but they are definitely what I would classify as "persons of peace" (i.e. open to us and our message).

WTF.  So what would Derrick call a person who's not open to his message?  A "suppressive person"?

If these two boys didn't care about reading the bible, would the Dillards still try to solicit money for their English lessons?  So is this their great missionary plan?  "Give us money so that we can use it to pay people to care about Jesus (or at least pretend to)."

What makes me sad..what if these were two girls?  Would the Dillards still solicit money for them so that they might one day pursue work in the United States?  Probably not.  

Presumably this spanish teacher would also speak English...right? So why doesn't she just teach her boys English? I'm confused.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived