IGNORED

Anyone excited for Vikings season 4?

JoyfullyUnavailable

Now that Vikings season 3 has been released for about month, I really hope it ends up in my Christmas stocking so I can rewatch it before season 4 starts in early 2016. I have seen the previews on History channel already and I'm getting excited. Any other fans here?

We are just starting Season 3, but so far I have really enjoyed the series.  The "umbrellas of protection" pale against the shieldmaidens!   (This is the connection my brain makes after spending so much time on FJ.)

wait what? Has season three aired? It has completely been off my radar and not on my DVR!?!?! I am so upset.

It aired at the beginning of the year. It's a great season and a must see. I hope you are able to catch up before the next season.

Does anyone know is season 4 will be the final season? The previews make it seem that way.  

I love that show, especially Travis Fimmell.

I hear you! I would be fibbing if I said I have never had defrauding dreams with him in it. In fact, there are a few cast members I enjoy watching.

I stopped partway into season 3.  need to get back to this show.  

I personally thought to last half of season 3 far better then the first half. I'm sure the season will air again on television right before the new seasons starts. At least that is what happened last time. Either way the show is easy enough to find elsewhere to watch at anytime.

I started where I left off on season 3 last night via Amazon.  (I've cut cable so it might be a while before I start 4).  

Yes! I'm ready. I'm looking forward to Lagertha returning home to take names and start evictions.

I love Lagertha's hairstyles. I have copied a favourite once for a concert. I got a lot of compliments.

• 3 months later...

It's back, it's back! Damn I love this show! I didn't watch last nights episode yet. I'm saving it for when I can watch it I distracted and eat chocolate.

@Grimalkin I haven't watched. it either. I have a few episodes to catch up on. Hopefully this weekend I can get my fix.  Chocolate sounds awesome, but I feel like beef jerky is the perfect snack for Viking watching.

On 11/19/2015 at 1:12 PM, clueliss said:

I started where I left off on season 3 last night via Amazon.  (I've cut cable so it might be a while before I start 4).  

The new episodes are available on the History Channel website.

When I first saw this topic, I thought Minnesota Vikings, not the TV show!  It's probably too early to be excited unless you're a diehard football fan and the Minnesota Vikings have been around for more than 4 seasons!

Aslaug continues to suck.

I got sad when Ragnar hallucinated/saw his first family on the shore: Lagertha, Bjorn, Gyda, and Athelstan.  I miss Season 1! 

• 4 weeks later...

How do y'all feel about the mid-season finale? 

Spoiler

I wasn't ready for that time jump. Adult Ivar is Joffrey levels of scary. I'm very disappointed in not seeing a Lagertha update or Baby Siggy reveal. I want answers regardng Floki's visions. I was so sure they were setting him up to be the new Seer. 

It does look like Ragnar used his time away where ever the hell he was to get himself together. It even looked like the Ragnar of old. I do hope that someone addresses Siggy's death and neglect.

Archived