• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
FundieFarmer

Ghost Stories: Do You Haz?

Briefly

I went over to my local (step) mother in law's today. She's not the one that was so awful to my daughter and me, I do have some issues with this one but we are at least able to get along because we are choosing to.  Anyway.  Her dog died about 3 weeks ago, extreme old age and it was expected.  But she's been housebound for a few days because she had surgery.  She said that she hopes I don't think she's crazy, but she's seen her dog on 3 different occasions.  I do believe her.

Satisfied
scoutsadie

@Briefly, I hope your stepMiL's ghost dog is giving her some comfort!

I'm sure ghost pets would be sad or difficult to handle for some people, but man, that sounds awesome to me. Scout could continue to meow-quack at me from the beyond (we used to have entire conversations), and Sadie could share my lap with her two younger sisters... 😻 😻

ksgranola1

We have been doing some home improvements here and I'm wondering if that is going to stir the spirits up. I've read that they get agitated when you move things around or change things. We tore up the carpet in the hallway wheb Ollie, my ghost hangs out. The carpet was there when we moved in & was already a little stained & we have made it worse.So my hubby & grandson spent a cpl days pulling it up & pulling all the nailers & staples out I'm expecting if this ghost used to live here, it won't like this. When we first moved in 13 years ago, we took down a wall btw. the living room & dining room. Activity picked up, right then.

Depressed
tabitha2

They Probably see that as their home and excuse me, Who the hell are you changing things? I think TF Not ! ;)

There is a ghost story  about the Ghost of either  Abigail Adams or Dolley Madison appearing to berating gardeners for tearing up the old White House Rose beds they had planted. Needless to say the men did not move the roses that day ;)

ksgranola1

😅I can just see their faces!

Satisfied
scoutsadie
On 9/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, ksgranola1 said:

We have been doing some home improvements here and I'm wondering if that is going to stir the spirits up. I've read that they get agitated when you move things around or change things. 

Eep, I've been painting my kitchen! (Buttery yellow, and I love it!) 😁

I first did the biggest wall during a weekday (I'm in between jobs right now), and then waited to see if my husband noticed that evening.

Nope.

So the next day, I painted another part...

Nope.

(And it's not like it was a minor change...we're talking from a khaki tan to yellow!)

Over the rest of the week, I did another section, and then the soffets, and still, he never noticed.

I finally called him in one evening - a week from the day I had started the project - and asked if he noticed a difference. He looked around, got a sheepish expression on his face, and said, "No...?"

Oh well. I love it, and at least he doesn't hate it! (We'll see if any spirits notice any quicker!) :👻 :laughing-rollingyellow:

Edited by scoutsadie
hit submit too soon