IGNORED

Ted Cruz said what??

HarryPotterFan

image.jpghttp://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/11/08/sen-ted-cruz-atheists-arent-fit-to-be-commander-in-chief-of-this-nation/

Prayer is 100% not the first place my mind went. Anyone else got a really dirty mind, or is it just me? 

But on a more serious note, he clearly doesn't just believe atheists can't be president, but anyone who isn't Christian/is part of a religion that doesn't pray on their knees isn't fit. Fucking asshole.

I definitely went there on my first read of the poster (what can I say, my inner teenager is out), and then got down to the hash tag and got confused. I think it's just getting way too late and I've been awake for way too long. :zzz:

I'll fully cop to having a dirty mind.

So...praying or blowjobs--it's all good, and totes legit qualifications for President, LOL!!!!!!

Between this bozo saying atheists aren't fit to be President, Ben Carson saying a Muslim absolutely can't be President, and Trump claiming he'll shut down mosques, this Republican slate is looking crazier and crazier.

I really hope they've made themselves unelectable. We'll be the laughingstock of the world if we end up with one of these morons as Pres.

Ted, I know your Daddy told you that you were going to be President one day, but your Daddy is off his damn rocker. Son, you are never going to be President. Quit this sham of a campaign so Heidi can get her lucrative job and health insurance back, and you won't have to make excuses anymore for slamming Obamacare right, left, and center and then signing up for it.  

Also, can you please learn to speak like a grown man instead of a whiny little boy who dropped his ice cream in the dirt?

On 11/11/2015 at 2:52 AM, HarryPotterFan said:
Prayer is 100% not the first place my mind went. Anyone else got a really dirty mind, or is it just me? 

Not at all. Mine went right where yours did as well upon hearing this, and produced some disturbing mental imagery too.

My son and I share the sentiment that Ted has the amazing, uncanny ability to look and sound like a slimy used car salesman and a 12yo boy playing dress-up in his Daddy's suit, simultaneously.  It's quite a talent.  

My son and I share the sentiment that Ted has the amazing, uncanny ability to look and sound like a slimy used car salesman and a 12yo boy playing dress-up in his Daddy's suit, simultaneously.  It's quite a talent.  

Cruz makes all the correct noises about 'bortion, teh gays getting married, and religion as well as using all the correct racist code words about the President.  That's why he's getting some traction.

If this is the best that the Republicans can field, then god help us all. Some of them strike me as being downright insane.

@lillybee:  Move over some: they ARE insane. Full disclosure here.  I have registered as a Republican since 1976, when I came of age and *had* to declare a party to vote in primaries.  *growls and sharpens the stabby stab knife*

Last R candidate I voted for in national elections was Jerry Ford.  CAN'T they put up a sensible person who supports women's rights (including right to choose pregnancy termination, in sorrow) and who doesn't think we are chunks of meat under our headships?

And of course Iowa's very own Steve King has endorsed Cruz for President.  I guess stupid is as stupid does, and endorses fellow stupid at election time.  He thinks Cruz is the answer to his prayers.  

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/government/elections/iowa-congressman-king-endorses-republican-presidential-hopeful-cruz-20151116

Ugh

Archived