IGNORED

Cards Against Humanity: Hanukkah Edition

Buzzard

https://www.eightsensiblegifts.com/

They just posted this year's "limited edition" release and its Hanukkah!  I missed out on the one where they actually sent bullshit and bought into this year.  I have all the editions so I'm kind of excited about what they do for Hanukkah.

The video at the top of the page was clearly taken of my family, BTW.

This was awesome last year!  And they made a card with your person's name on it.  Best $15 gift I got for someone.

This was awesome last year!  And they made a card with your person's name on it.  Best $15 gift I got for someone.

Really?  I may have to send a few as gifts... 

Really?  I may have to send a few as gifts... 

Great gift for a certain type, obviously very adult and offensive to pretty much anyone.  You will know if the lord puts it on your heart for a gift.

I just bought mine! I made it out to my black/tan Dachshund. Hahaha. I feel he would appreciate it. 

We don't need your billing address. This isn't 1998.

Thanks for those answers, Wierdo.

I didn't know this was a thing, but I'm so glad Buzzard posted it! How fun!!

I just got the base game and first two expansions for my birthday last month, so I may have to get in on this! I'm insanely curious about its contents but also wary of buying anything sight unseen like that, so I'm conflicted, but I think I'll be mad at myself if I don't go for it :)

Nice!

I can't imagine any fundies lasting a whole minute without being horribly offended :P 

I gave this to my husband last year and will again this year. It was hilarious! Super awesome gift. I believe we own the lease to one square foot on an island off the coast of Maine.  Looking forward to this year!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to win ALL the Cards Against Humanity Cards ever made, well it's too late for that, it happened a few days ago.  But if you want to watch the co-creator call in to Desert Bus, the Video Strike Team has you covered. (I haven't had time to watch it yet myself.  I have Desert Bus overload)

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PokaDot said:

I got nights two and three, I did not get one :(. Is that usual?

It did say that they might come out of order so I wouldn't worry.

Archived