IGNORED

Quiver Full of Restaurants

logansdad

We can't forget Anna Duggar's chickenetti.   The more processed crap the better.

Allow me to add some Shupe specials

Date night special--  Parents get an Italian restaurant style meal while the kids get protein bars.  They must sit at the same table and the kids have to watch their parents eat better food than them.

Green Smoothies--- Adult portion-- 16 oz, Teen portion 12 oz Kids portion 8 oz.  Nothing else is a part of this meal.  

Fat free sugar free hot chooclate for dessert

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Jill-Rod's book of special recipes:

A.  Whatever the neighbors are serving.

B.  Whatever free covered-dish social the church is having.

C.  Coconut fallen from tree.

C.  Trash ice cream from either A or B.

C.  Trash ice cream from either A or B.

OMG I had to laugh earlier. At our thanksgiving meal today, my friend and I shared a pint container of ice cream.  He polished off the pint at the end and we even let the dog lick the container after.  After they left and I started to clean up the kitchen, I saw the lid to the ice cream container sitting on the counter, with some melty chocolate goodness still attached.  I channeled my best Jill R. (sorry, but my best does not include eyeliner) and gave that lid a good lick to salvage the last little bits of melted ice cream!  I thanked my lucky stars it was just sitting out on the counter so that I didn't have to retrieve it from the trash in order to have my treat...

Archived