IGNORED

Quiver Full of Restaurants

logansdad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chorepacks  and flip-flops.  Tshirts promoting the Bentham Brothers. Star of David necklaces.

Like Cracker Barrel shops, there can be a whole music section-- CDs by Lawson, Erin, the Bontragers, the Rodriguii, Clark Wilson's family, the Wissmans... the Duggars are pretty much the only fundy family that haven't put out a CD.

First branch of this restaurant can be in Big Sandy, Texas, to handle the Gothard refugee influx.

Have we named this restaurant yet?  Quiverfull's?  Makin' Memories?

Oh, and maybe Toni Home Perm kits for those who want to emulate Michelle's crunchy hair style.

They could even sell cheap, musical merchandise (plastic recorders for the kids) and an electronic tuner that refuses to tell the fundie musician when he/she is sharp or flat.  When the tuning note is played, the electronic tuner merely shows a "thumbs up" icon and says, "Good job!" in a woman's baby voice.

What about pricing? Probably cheap as anything. Plus opportunities for the Jill Rodrigueses and Gil Bateses of the world to grift receive free meals. I reckon pricing is an interesting point. We have plenty of meal ideas and we know all about the dress code and selling items in the lobby. 

More items for the lobby:

Pregnancy tests

Chore Packs

Maxwell books

@Gimme a Free RV the song selection sung by the Duggar littles HAS to include The Blood Song. Sung twice daily minimum.

This is actually so much fun! I'm gonna go put a load of laundry on and then I'll get going with the pictures. Unfortunately drawing a Lady Lydia-style waitress outfit will be hard, and I don't have the resources to make it a collage. I'll try and draw as best I can. Or, the waitresses can all wear pink t-shirts a la the infamous Pickle Parking Lot Orgy photo.

The complete Rodrigues CD and video collection

Free "Are You A Good Person?" tests courtesy of Ray Comfort. Autographed pictures of Kirk Cameron, along with his entire movie collection on DVD

Doug Phillips (who is a tool) can be the maître d'--I'm sure he has plenty of costumes. Perhaps he can provide cellos for background music. If not, I think the Botkinettes can play a harp duet.

Some more menu ideas:

Chicken A La Headship

Ice Cream Sundaes (served in the cold parking lot)

Lox (on the kids' bedroom doors to keep out predatory older siblings)

Italian Courtship Soup

Trim Healthy Ma-po Tofu

Pray the Gay Away Soufflé

And for a small after-dinner treat: Hershey's Side-hugs

The complete Rodrigues CD and video collection

Free "Are You A Good Person?" tests courtesy of Ray Comfort. Autographed pictures of Kirk Cameron, along with his entire movie collection on DVD

Doug Phillips (who is a tool) can be the maître d'--I'm sure he has plenty of costumes. Perhaps he can provide cellos for background music. If not, I think the Botkinettes can play a harp duet.

Between that and the likely questionable food safety practices, you're guaranteed to vomit your meal back up within ten minutes of getting the check.

Entertainment on Thursday night (date night) and Saturdays could include Fiddle playing by the Duggars, Singing by the Rodregues Minstrals, Knife tossing by Mr. Pearl (don't remember his first name) Inspirational dentistry by the Alexander Men, Story telling by Doug Phillips and The Maxwells could offer both singing and Author's reading of a Moody Book.  

Another dessert: warm root beer floats in small cups.

Besides paper plates and red Solo cups, plastic silverware.

Between that and the likely questionable food safety practices, you're guaranteed to vomit your meal back up within ten minutes of getting the check.

Sorry, no refunds--only a 5% discount if you discover a long hair in your food.  However, in the spirit of love and good character, Jana will hold your hair while you puke in the toilet.

Speaking of laundry, there should be some machines available so the wimmenz arent wasting time waiting for their food to be ready.  They can do chores for other patrons!

There should also be a thrift store where they can trade in their presently unwanted baby clothes for bigger baby clothes - rinse, dry, repeat. 

And for dessert....2 animal crackers :)

...smile....   *wink*   ....smile....

Sorry, no refunds--only a 5% discount if you discover a long hair in your food.  However, in the spirit of love and good character, Jana will hold your hair while you puke in the toilet.

Only if you have beautiful waist length sausage curls that please Gotha-I mean The Lord.

More menu items:

Emily and Dna's Skirt Cheese Casserole (with fresh-made gloodles)

And on special occasions, Meredith's Proverbs 31 Cheesecake. (Which, incidentally, would be the only thing I would likely eat at this quiver-ful restaurant :pb_lol:.

You would also be able to buy her homemade jams and jellies in the gift shop.

Entertainment on Thursday night (date night) and Saturdays could include Fiddle playing by the Duggars, Singing by the Rodregues Minstrals, Knife tossing by Mr. Pearl (don't remember his first name) Inspirational dentistry by the Alexander Men, Story telling by Doug Phillips and The Maxwells could offer both singing and Author's reading of a Moody Book.  

FAmy can sing.

The tables should be decorated with very old, frilly wedding gowns. And, during the 'festive season' the restaurant should include a similarly adorned Christmas tree.

Grift donation boxes on each table. 

You have to have Dimbulb's favorite sandwich, canned tuna with BBQ sauce. Yum!!

And the Bates', I don't even know what to call it, the thing with fried bologna and something was it mashed potatoes and cheese on top or something?

For breakfast, oatmeal cookies, because according to Zsu, they are a breakfast food (organic of course).

I think I'm gonna change my mind and write a story about a fundie family going to Wa-la Diner instead. They don't know much about other fundie families so this is an eye-opening experience for them. 

ETA: Why didn't we think of using this??? duggarfamilyblog.com/p/recipes.html

(Do we still break links? If so, please break for me)

I think I'm gonna change my mind and write a story about a fundie family going to Wa-la Diner instead. They don't know much about other fundie families so this is an eye-opening experience for them. 

Hang on. Maybe this is going to break the no fanfiction rule. Would it? Damn. Oh well. I'll just do it for myself. :(

The restaurant could serve the Maxwell's famous bean burritos. I imagine them going under the name of "Maxican Burritos" with the tagline "So good you'll forget about where you're going when you die." 

yikes! These recipes! They consist primarily of potato by products, liquidized meat substances, BBQ sauce, and salt. "Rainbow meatball kebobs" appeared in my mind as multicoloured meat and I was taught that if your meat is now colourful, it should be thrown away. Turned out it was frozen meatballs and pineapples. Hmmm spoiled meat would be better. 

You have to have Dimbulb's favorite sandwich, canned tuna with BBQ sauce. Yum!!

And the Bates', I don't even know what to call it, the thing with fried bologna and something was it mashed potatoes and cheese on top or something?

For breakfast, oatmeal cookies, because according to Zsu, they are a breakfast food (organic of course).

Fried bologna and skirt cheese. Yum.

Don't forget Deconstructed Lemonade, which would be a glass of tap water with a lemon wedge served to tables that already have sugar packets/dispenser.

Archived