IGNORED

Quiver Full of Restaurants

logansdad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Bob's Hump Roast. Receive an autographed mini golf photo with purchase. 

How'm I supposed to retain a professional demeanor at my desk when reading this?  

:pb_lol:       :pb_lol:       :pb_lol:  

What are we calling this place? I am very, very tempted to draw pictures. (They wouldn't look exactly like our favourite fundies, but I can do generic fundie visitors).

Also: each dish should be served with a cheery "Wa-la!" 

I think Wa-la Diner (I wrote Bistro at first, but most fundies would be confused by that) would be a fine name for the eatery!

Hot dogs must be cooked on a car engine a la zz, organic, of course.

Will children be permitted to forage in the freezer for fruit and peas as snacks like the feral Duggar boys?

Will children be permitted to forage in the freezer for fruit and peas as snacks like the feral Duggar boys?

Can't answer that but children WILL be allowed to sit on and lick food off of counter tops.  Besides, it helps cut down on the cleaning time between dining patrons.

Not if Erika Shupe is around! :naughty:

And instead of peanuts in a basket. We will serve pecans at every table, the Wallers will keep your pecan basket full.

Dessert special: 2 animal crackers

We need that Duggar ice cream sandwich cake too. 

Don't forget the Pepsi, even if it is an idol.

Closed on Sundays, of course.  And the waitress will pray with you at the beginning of the meal.

Who will be on staff? Surely no one who isn't a Job  Type Person. I guess there are plenty of SAHDs. :my_biggrin:

Who will be on staff? Surely no one who isn't a Job  Type Person. I guess there are plenty of SAHDs. :my_biggrin:

Though question, but we for sure do know already who will design the waitress´uniforms: LADY LYDIA! :P

Jim Bob's Ponderosa- Kid's under 12 eat free-(limit 15 per family)

For staff- anyone "courting" a duggar child...because they "work for Jim Bob."

I hope Lydia does design the uniforms- because SPATS!

No rice served with anything-measuring is too hard.

Someone will be tasked at going around to area grocery stores and bakeries for just expired foodstuffs and day old bread to use for food prep

Don't forget the Pepsi, even if it is an idol.

I figured that since Pepsi is an idol, Coke products would be served?

ETA:  If a married female diner gives birth inside the restaurant, that mother receives her dinner free.

Stipulation:  The female must be married to a male

Absolutely no restroom use by transgender individuals 

Though question, but we for sure do know already who will design the waitress´uniforms: LADY LYDIA! :P

Yes! They will be frilly and pink with a white fleece coat and paper doily hat covered in glitter! 

Crying with laughter. The other passengers on this subway car are giving me strange looks--and this is the NYC subway, where very little elicits any type of passenger reaction.

Don't forget Anna's Chickenetti and the Maxwell's Green Smoothies.

There should also be monthly (weekly?) fasting days in honor of the Maxwells- you get to pay for the honor of sitting at a table and praying for the entire length of time it would have taken you to eat your food.

Like Cracker Barrell, this restaurant will need to sell items in the lobby.  Help me with the inventory:

ANY and all Duggar Books

Erin and Lawson's CDs.

Tracts in bulk--printed by Dave-Rod

Selfie sticks

Headbands with huge flowers

Wisdom Booklets

Rifle ammunition

"19 Kids Bloopers" DVDs

Aerosol hairspray

Ovulation predictor kits

Ken's Famous "Spilt" Pea Soup

and

The Baked Potato You've Been Waiting For (comes with a blessing of assorted toppings and one from Lori!)  

Like Cracker Barrell, this restaurant will need to sell items in the lobby.  Help me with the inventory:

ANY and all Duggar Books

Erin and Lawson's CDs.

Tracts in bulk--printed by Dave-Rod

Selfie sticks

Headbands with huge flowers

Wisdom Booklets

Rifle ammunition

"19 Kids Bloopers" DVDs

Aerosol hairspray

Ovulation predictor kits

Moody books of course

Moody books of course

oh and don't forget Bibles!  KJV only! 

What about pricing? Probably cheap as anything. Plus opportunities for the Jill Rodrigueses and Gil Bateses of the world to grift receive free meals. I reckon pricing is an interesting point. We have plenty of meal ideas and we know all about the dress code and selling items in the lobby. 

More items for the lobby:

Pregnancy tests

Chore Packs

Maxwell books

@Gimme a Free RV the song selection sung by the Duggar littles HAS to include The Blood Song. Sung twice daily minimum.

This is actually so much fun! I'm gonna go put a load of laundry on and then I'll get going with the pictures. Unfortunately drawing a Lady Lydia-style waitress outfit will be hard, and I don't have the resources to make it a collage. I'll try and draw as best I can. Or, the waitresses can all wear pink t-shirts a la the infamous Pickle Parking Lot Orgy photo.

Archived