IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

Per her instagram, Lydia Jeub is 5 months pregnant. For some reason I am gobsmacked.

I didn't know she was in a relationship with anyone. Is she?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per her instagram, Lydia Jeub is 5 months pregnant. For some reason I am gobsmacked.

Is this the other Jeub daughter who was kicked out around the same time Cynthia was?

I didn't know she was in a relationship with anyone. Is she?

According to her facebook, she's been dating a guy named Skip Patterson for a year as of October 16. 

Is this the other Jeub daughter who was kicked out around the same time Cynthia was?

Yep.

I read the latest post on the Neely Family Blog. It's a long and boring post about breading their German shepherd this summer, and they mention having a new nephew. So apparently Amanda (Neely) and Matthew Wilkes had a son. 

I read the latest post on the Neely Family Blog. It's a long and boring post about breading their German shepherd this summer, and they mention having a new nephew. So apparently Amanda (Neely) and Matthew Wilkes had a son. 

This is no. 2 for them? Did we ever find out what they named their eldest?

This is no. 2 for them? Did we ever find out what they named their eldest?

I'm afraid we didn't... It is their second. The Wilkes family haven't been posting in their blog for over a year. That includes the two married sons, Joshua and Matthew, who have their own blogs. The Neelys are posting pretty regularly, about twice a month, but they said nothing about Amanda being pregnant again (though it was visible in pictures they posted in June). They said nothing about the birth other than that very casual mention in their latest blog post. So unfundie of them. No pics, no name announcement, nothing. Very disappointing.

Once you're ready to branch out, check out Captain (lol wut) Bret Smith's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/4209684/videos  for a giant helping of Smith crazy and cringeworthy - with several videos featuring Mortons expounding on their batshittery.

I just watched part of the Vawser Antonion Betrothal and wedding.  WOW.  50 shekels and I too can have fundie virgin wife!!  

I just watched part of the Vawser Antonion Betrothal and wedding.  WOW.  50 shekels and I too can have fundie virgin wife!!  

I also highly recommend the video titled "An Epistemologically Self Conscious Wedding" which features Kressant and Michael's wedding.  At one point the cap'n says he wants to say a few brief words and then proceeds to sing the praises of Doug Phillips is a Rapist Tool and rant about GUBMINT SCHOOLS and THE (evil, secular) CULTURE for like 20 minutes.  

I also highly recommend the video titled "An Epistemologically Self Conscious Wedding" which features Kressant and Michael's wedding.  At one point the cap'n says he wants to say a few brief words and then proceeds to sing the praises of Doug Phillips is a Rapist Tool and rant about GUBMINT SCHOOLS and THE (evil, secular) CULTURE for like 20 minutes.  

Wow. I can't imagine going to a wedding knowing we were going to hang around until the father of the bride decided it was time to start. Much less Kressant hanging out waiting for her husband to come get her without knowing when. And that speech by her dad about how they protected her from being told that she could do anything she wanted or that she needed to be her own person. How depressing.

I am pretty sure Kressant is cooking #7 based on this picture.

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12235028_1188623951154036_2302197475263140321_n.jpg?oh=67fad1f8bd15c5b9a73789876455d4bf&oe=56F501F7

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12235028_1188623951154036_2302197475263140321_n.jpg?oh=67fad1f8bd15c5b9a73789876455d4bf&oe=56F501F7

what's on her leg? It looks like an Ace bandage and an IV port. I think I may have lost my marbles. 

When did they get married? 2006 or 7? That wedding video still makes me so sad. No wonder those families intermarried so much, they aren't allowed to associate with anyone else!

Oh yeah, she's definitely pregnant. They got married September 2, 2006, so just over 9 years now. 

Dang, 5 pregnancies right now for the Mortons. That is crazy. 

Do you ever wonder what their men do for a living or how they really feel about non stop pregnancies and more children? If Kressant is pregnant that is 7 in a little over 9 years....do they receive pre natal care? would they ever listen to a doctor who would probably advise against more? It just makes me so sad and wonder all at the same time. Out of all the families we snark on, this family fascinates me in wondering where they will be in 10-15 years with the education their children will receive. How on earth can you even begin to "homeschool" when you are constantly pregnant, recovering from pregnancy and parenting a wide range of ages?

what's on her leg? It looks like an Ace bandage and an IV port. I think I may have lost my marbles. 

This is crude but I can't deny it was my first thought - a colostomy bag, since she can no longer control her bladder after 9 years of continual pregnancy.

:my_sick:

Do you ever wonder what their men do for a living or how they really feel about non stop pregnancies and more children? If Kressant is pregnant that is 7 in a little over 9 years....do they receive pre natal care? would they ever listen to a doctor who would probably advise against more? It just makes me so sad and wonder all at the same time. Out of all the families we snark on, this family fascinates me in wondering where they will be in 10-15 years with the education their children will receive. How on earth can you even begin to "homeschool" when you are constantly pregnant, recovering from pregnancy and parenting a wide range of ages?

The Morton men have a construction business and I think some sort of small business alongside the farm. I know they have posted about receiving midwife care and a couple have had gender determining ultrasounds so they do have some prenatal care.

This is a family heavily entrenched in this belief system. I doubt they educate beyond the very basic.

I was browsing the Morton blog. Kressant's last was born June 2014. That's a long gap for her. I'm definitely betting she's preggo. I'm not sure if I hope it's a girl or not. Actually I wish it was boy #7. No girl should be born in that family.

I was browsing the Morton blog. Kressant's last was born June 2014. That's a long gap for her. I'm definitely betting she's preggo. I'm not sure if I hope it's a girl or not. Actually I wish it was boy #7. No girl should be born in that family.

I thought Kressant has at least one girl by now? I used to know this but can't remember.

Kressant's accessory looks sort of like a splint or wound dressing. Maybe she injured herself. I have to believe that she would wear longer skirts if it was a colostomy bag. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived