IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

You don't have to have prenatal care to get an ultrasound. There are clinics that do them, without doctors orders. 3D & 4D particularly. And they're freaking expensive. 

Yup. That's why I think it suggests that she's receiving a higher level of prenatal care than the others. They are wildly expensive, rarely medically necessary, and invasive. It makes more sense that it was ordered by a midwife or doctor as opposed to a whim of hers or Andrew's.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh goody, another poorly educated Morton/Smith/lane child....Bethany's FB posts are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.  I always wonder how the schooling is in the Smith household with all of those children.  How old is she? 23/24?

She's 25, and will turn 26 around the time the baby is born. This will be 4 babies in 5 years - yikes. 

slighty older than I thought but yeah, 4 in 5 and young enough to end up with 10-12.

Katherine ( LeClerc) King had her first sometime in the spring.  She is the sister of Philip Leclerc, of Socality and former VF leghumper who is married to Esther Zimmerman, sister of internet beggar Tait. Got all that? 

For the record Phillip and Esther only have one son. She has admitted to several health problems so that could be why.

Plus, they (Bethany & Danny) have a 2 bedroom house. 

What makes fundies buy a 2 bedroom house? They know they'll have more kids than it can hold, but they do it anyway. 

30 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Plus, they (Bethany & Danny) have a 2 bedroom house. 

What makes fundies buy a 2 bedroom house? They know they'll have more kids than it can hold, but they do it anyway. 

1. Fundie men buying a cheaper house, which they can afford more quickly, so that they can get permission to court and marry faster? And hope that they can grift their way into a bigger house later?
  2. Bragging rights, a la "I can fit FIFTEEN KIDS into FIFTEEN HUNDRED SQUARE FEET"?
  3. They grew up in similar conditions and are used to having zero space?

I don't really get it, either. It sounds awful to live that way.

Shiny new thread here:

Also - please PM or tag me so I can get the list updated !!! 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived