IGNORED

World Vasectomy Day

roddma

World Vasectomy day is an effort to raise awareness for famaily planning. On Nov 13, a Brooklyn doctor offers free vasectomies to 10 men. I wonder if a DUggar, Maxwell, or Bates will take a hint.

I really have high hopes for the Vasalgel trials.  A vasectomy without the lifetime commitment, more like an IUD for guys.  If I had a son I'd want him to have or birth control options than are currently on the market for guys.

You just reminded me it's been right about 15 years since my husband had his.  I think I'll celebrate with a cold beer.  :beer:

I really have high hopes for the Vasalgel trials.  A vasectomy without the lifetime commitment, more like an IUD for guys.  If I had a son I'd want him to have or birth control options than are currently on the market for guys.

I so wish this was currently available, and I hope that it passes clinical trials with flying colors! I am too much of an over thinker to be comfortable with permanent birth control for either my husband or I. I am obviously not alone in this, because all of my fears are mentioned on the website about the clinical trials! I turn into a crazed, hormonal woman on birth control. I also have a health condition that rules out the Paragard IUD, because of the potential for copper toxicity. For now our options are condoms and FAM. Fun! Fun!

Archived