IGNORED

Bin Seewald

Rosie

I know that he was hired by Jim Bob to be his slave awhile back, and that he graduated from community college in the spring, but we have not heard any news of any kind on Ben's career in recent months.

Where is he working now?  Do we know?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no facts about this, but I would assume, no. It seems like he and Jessa are trying to keep riding the TLC gravy train. I'm guessing the "specials" have given him even less motivation to pursue an actual job. 

I have no facts about this, but I would assume, no. It seems like he and Jessa are trying to keep riding the TLC gravy train. I'm guessing the "specials" have given him even less motivation to pursue an actual job.

I think that's a shitty work ethic but we have to remember he is what, 20 years old? He is looking for the easy way as most people his age do. It not like these people have any idea of reality actually is. Sorry Bin and Jessa, the gravy on that tarter tot casserole will only feed you for so long. The train is slowing down.

I know that he was hired by Jim Bob to be his slave awhile back, and that he graduated from community college in the spring, but we have not heard any news of any kind on Ben's career in recent months.

Where is he working now?  Do we know?

According to posts this summer, he was still mowing lawns for Jim Bob and sometimes Jessa went along for the ride, too.  He's also trying to develop an audience for his "preaching" on YouTube.  But the videos are really bad.  He'll never cut it as an evangelist. 

i have heard various tales of Ben's employment escapades. I remember Jessa stating that both she and Ben were working in some capacity for Duggar Real Estate, but most recently, Jessa said that Ben was taking time off to prepare for the baby and stay home for a bit once the baby is born.

Duggar Real Estate must have a good and generous benefits package- must be run by Democrats- LOL!

They were living off their family and the speaking engagements. I guess in the future, a couple of specials will provide some income. Wonder how much of the labor and delivery will be filmed and for what price?????

His diction and voice do not lend itself to evangelizing.  He mumbles. He would need extensive training in public speaking to make a go at anything like that. When my hubby & I decided to marry, we sat down w/a calculator & figured out how much $$ we were bringing in; how much we could afford to put out. Our 2 salaries together barely made it. I am just aghast at these Duggars who run off into the sunset to marry, cleave, make babies & NEVER HOLD AN ACTUAL JOB! 

i have heard various tales of Ben's employment escapades. I remember Jessa stating that both she and Ben were working in some capacity for Duggar Real Estate, but most recently, Jessa said that Ben was taking time off to prepare for the baby and stay home for a bit once the baby is born.

Duggar Real Estate must have a good and generous benefits package- must be run by Democrats- LOL!

They were living off their family and the speaking engagements. I guess in the future, a couple of specials will provide some income. Wonder how much of the labor and delivery will be filmed and for what price?????

I think they are following Jessa around these places she is going to with Sierra - hence Sierra gets paid ? they can't use any duggar siblings - conflict of interest re the show -that is why Sierra is constantly with Jessa right now - they are filming - JIll has flown the coup and Jessa can't wander around alone speaking to the camera - she has to have a buddy :D IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW 

I think they are following Jessa around these places she is going to with Sierra - hence Sierra gets paid ? they can't use any duggar siblings - conflict of interest re the show -that is why Sierra is constantly with Jessa right now - they are filming - JIll has flown the coup and Jessa can't wander around alone speaking to the camera - she has to have a buddy :D IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW 

Yeah, they had to invent a best friend for Jessa, because in real life she doesn't have any friends.  

Yeah, they had to invent a best friend for Jessa, because in real life she doesn't have any friends.  

exactly and supposedly ben has to work - and bam - Sierra instant best friend 

all because Jill has to be a missionary 

and I bet you Any amount of dollars - Sierra will direct her to give birth the right way 

exactly and supposedly ben has to work - and bam - Sierra instant best friend 

all because Jill has to be a missionary 

and I bet you Any amount of dollars - Sierra will direct her to give birth the right way 

There was a time that the show was passing off Sierra as Michelle's best friend.  Michelle doesn't have any friends either!  But, also notice how cousin Amy is out of the picture these days!  First, Amy couldn't wait to lose the name Duggar after the show was canceled.  Now that it's back on, she put the name "Duggar" back on her Instagram account.

cousin amy is not also pregnant and a good role model lol so obviously they would use Sierra

it's nauseating actually 

we see through you people 

According to posts this summer, he was still mowing lawns for Jim Bob and sometimes Jessa went along for the ride, too.  He's also trying to develop an audience for his "preaching" on YouTube.  But the videos are really bad.  He'll never cut it as an evangelist. 

To expand on this, here is The Duggar Family blog post where Jessa talks to Lily and Ellie about Bin's 'employment' written Sept. 15, 2015

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/09/update-on-ben-seewalds-career.html

"He decided to take a break from his studies for this semester since we have a little one due....Ben continues to work for my dad .... My dad buys some pretty decent fixer-uppers, and the whole family takes part in remodeling"

Michelle does so have a friend!  They work out together every morning!!!  :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

To expand on this, here is The Duggar Family blog post where Jessa talks to Lily and Ellie about Bin's 'employment' written Sept. 15, 2015

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/09/update-on-ben-seewalds-career.html

"He decided to take a break from his studies for this semester since we have a little one due....Ben continues to work for my dad .... My dad buys some pretty decent fixer-uppers, and the whole family takes part in remodeling"

So he needs a break from his studies because his wife is pregnant?  Um, ok then.

I guess he'll be needing a lot of breaks in coming years.

Thanks for the info!

To be fair, a lot of kids in big families don't have a best friend, or even 'good friend' solely because their siblings truly are their besties.  I only had six girls,  four of them teamed up with each other and didn't need anyone else (their words, not mine).  The other two were much more extroverted in school and had lots of friends.  Lots of kids really do have their best, only friend at home with them.

I'm a little confused about how Bin got involved with Jessa in the first place. I have heard the story on the show and just re-read it at http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/michelle-duggars-blog/jessa-ben-courtship/  

Something just doesn't add up. It seems like it was more of an arranged courtship/marriage by Jim Boob than fate. As does Does the other kids. Didn't cousin Famy confirm Josh was betrothed prior to Anna? I also wonder how many spouses Jim Boob has lined up for the others (Bates Duggar courtships seem really convenient), especially now that there will be no more TLC funded Duggar weddings.  Anyways, anyone else think there is more to the Bin Jessa story than what meets the eye? 

I'm a little confused about how Bin got involved with Jessa in the first place. I have heard the story on the show and just re-read it at http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/michelle-duggars-blog/jessa-ben-courtship/  

Something just doesn't add up. It seems like it was more of an arranged courtship/marriage by Jim Boob than fate. As does Does the other kids. Didn't cousin Famy confirm Josh was betrothed prior to Anna? I also wonder how many spouses Jim Boob has lined up for the others (Bates Duggar courtships seem really convenient), especially now that there will be no more TLC funded Duggar weddings.  Anyways, anyone else think there is more to the Bin Jessa story than what meets the eye? 

What doesn't add up, though? The father is always the initiator, either via the guy coming to him and expressing interest in a daughter and then the father deciding whether or not to give the go ahead, or via the father introducing/suggesting a guy to his daughter. This isn't a shady conspiracy that they're trying to cover up, it's something they're very open about and actually take pride in. But Jim Bob isn't an all-powerful deity who can bend all others to his will, and magically arrange any kind of courtship he wants for his children. The other families do have a say in it. Sometimes I think people give Jim Bob WAY too much credit for power that he does not have. :pb_razz:

Bin's new career is professional baby maker and grifter. I'm pretty sure all else is secondary.

i have heard various tales of Ben's employment escapades. I remember Jessa stating that both she and Ben were working in some capacity for Duggar Real Estate, but most recently, Jessa said that Ben was taking time off to prepare for the baby and stay home for a bit once the baby is born.

My imagination immediately went to a Rocky-esque montage of  Benjerman 'preparing' for the baby during his time off from unemployment - taking a week and a half to figure out how install a car seat, some of his sisters-in-law teaching him how to change a diaper with Jessa rolling her eyes at him, etc.

How is it leaving and cleaving if they are still relying on the Duggar trough?

Shhh :shhh: we're not supposed to ask questions.  Just like Harry couldn't ask Aunt Petunia about his parents, we can't question their complete and utter nonsense.

Archived