IGNORED

Something to think about? Steve Maxwell

blessalessi

Where did the phrase "Something to think about?" originate , wrt the Maxwells, please?  

I've just used it myself, but have no idea where it started, except that Steve used it at one time.

Was it from a titus2 article, or said directly at a conference?

He's used it in his Seriously columns now and then. Usually when he thinks he's being subtle about a point, but is really hitting his readers over their heads with it. 

IIRC, it was first snarked on several years ago because that phrase was one of his classic, terse replies to a comment made from a blog reader.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it goes back to when FJ was on Yuku.

IIRC, it was first snarked on several years ago because that phrase was one of his classic, terse replies to a comment made from a blog reader.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it goes back to when FJ was on Yuku.

Yes. I think he said that when a blog reader dared to ask how the then-newlyweds Chris & NR Anna were doing. He answered that they wanted to give the newlyweds some peace and alone-time when they were settling in their new lives. And he told the reader it was "something to think about." 

That's our Steve, a great conversationalist!

Archived