IGNORED

Bates/Duggars next to announce pregnancy?

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Oh okay, I only saw the pics on insta/pickles , and guessed shed stay there for a while.Nonetheless it should have given them a chance to procreate ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm naive, but I think even if Anna Duggar were to get pregnant again that she wouldn't announce it publicly. I mean, sure, eventually everyone would find out but I doubt it'd be announced to the media in any kind of formal way. I have a feeling that both she and Josh will be hiding from the public spotlight for the rest of their lives. 

My 2cents

While I think that the Duggars will be desperate for Josh to have a redemption baby ASAP.  I'm not sure if Anna's fertility will allow it.  There's always been a year plus between giving birth and conceiving.  I'd be surprised if we got an announcement in the next year from her, unless they're sufficiently desperate that they use hormones (stimulating ovaries is allowed in fundy land).

I think Michael & Whitney could announce at any time.  And will likely have babies within 3 months of each other.

Jill, I imagine is still nursing, but if she has her mother's fertility and ability to get pregnant while nursing, she could announce soon.  I suspect she's currently trying.

Alyssa - I'm with the people who suspect she'll have two or three quickly and then plead 2* infertilty when she thinks its starting to veer to too much.  She's been open about not wanting 19 and assuming her mother's fertility and considering the age she started, she has the most chance of all of them to reach 19 unless she influences it herself.

Erin - will have at least one more, but not until Carson's slightly older. I can see her with two or three, but I'd be surprised if they did the quiverful thing properly.  Even if she has another soon, then she may find that juggling medical treatments for her high risk pregnancy and her existing baby too much to repeat on a regular basis.

Jessa - currently pg/in labour/a day or so post delivery - give her a year to announce.

Thus I predict:

Micheal/Whitney

Jill

Alyssa

Jessa

Anna

Erin

Not counting any new marriages.

I can't imagine what it would be like for your family and friends to constantly be on watch for you to become pregnant again. Non stop. Through menopause. And on top of that, for a lack of pregnancy to cause your community to believe you've come out from under authority and preventing.

To be fair, sometimes we speculate as much as their families. It may be for a different reason, but we're just as focused on their wombs. It's kind of a chicken or the egg situation...

I bet there will be a Jill announcement shortly after the Seemonkey arrives. That or a courtship. The Duggars will have to have something to keep the few remaining leg humpers in suspense and their hopes of more specials alive. 

I vote Alyssa, Whitney, Erin. I say Whitney second because I can't imagine someone not raised quiver full wanting to pop them out so quickly, but maybe. She definitely has had a glass or two of kool aid.

I think Jill will announce next, then Michael/a. Priscilla isn't a Duggar or Bates, but I think she'll announce soon enough.

I think Jill and Michaella will announce soon. Whitney and Zach seem to be enjoying Bradley so much that they might wait awhile before baby #2. I can also see Alyssa waiting as well. 

I think Michael will be next to give birth (after Jessa, of course), though she may not be the next to announce -- she seems more cautious and private and, as much as being pregnant is something to be celebrated, I can see her waiting for the 2nd trimester before announcing, unlike Jill who announced at, what, 5 weeks??

Time will tell with the others. I'm in the camp that expects Whitney will be spacing a bit more and we won't see a pregnancy from Erin for at least another year or more.

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works and call Priscilla Waller. (even though technically not a Bates or Duggar)

Then Jill.

Technically, none of these are Bates or Duggars except Anna and Whitney!

Someone guessed Anna at some point - I seriously doubt that...

I say Michael is pregnant first but not the first to announce. I see her as the type that will wait till 12 + weeks.

Jill will announce before Michael but will be less far along.

As for Erin I don't see her limiting her kids or trying right now. I'm sure she will be cautious about announcing. She had 2-3 miscarriages in the first year and a pregnancy so she was trying and a miscarriage did not stop her. I have a blood clotting condition and was in a support group with other women and living in Utah many of these women had a lot of pregnancies. One lady had 10 living kids, 2 stillbirths and more then 10 miscarriages. She just would not stop trying. Another women had 8 kids. I had at least 5 miscarriages before my first successful pregnancy and that was enough active trying for me. It was not an emotional factor of the miscarriages for me but the physical part of feeling so sick for the first 10 weeks, bruising from shots and trying to work was just too much for me to have happen over and over without success. I think since Erin is staying in TN near family and support she will try for more kids until a doctor says it is dangerous or she has a major scare. I think Erin will be pregnant before Alyssa but again not announce till later.

Jill will definetly announce before the end of the year.

Amy will not announce before 2017. I think she wants to enjoy life with her husband before being a mother.

With Anna I'm undecided. I think it's either going to be very soon after Josh's return (whenever that is) or with a suspiciously big space after Meredith. Can't imagine the M-string going on with the regular spacing between pregnancies. I agree that she probably will not announce it herself, especially if it's anytime soon.

Now Whitney, Priscilla and Michael sure "need" to announce soon by fundy standards. Erin does not because of her medical condition.

For the Duggars my guess is Jill, I really kind of expect her to announce sometime this month but definitely by

the end of the year.

For the Bates Michaela by the end of the year. Then Whitney either by the end of the year or beginning of next

year.

I think Jill will schadt out an "El Salvadoran" baby that looks suspiciously like George McFly from SOS Ministries when you hold him at just the right angle.

I think it's going to be Jill, then Michael. I think it'll be awhile before we see another Bates/Paine baby, which is a shame. I personally feel that Erin and Chad love Carson more than any of the Bates/Duggar kids love their children, just because they went through so much to get to that point. (Not saying that Zach and Whitney/Alyssa and John don't love their children; I think all of them love their children way more than Jill loves Izzy.)

Frankly, now that Jessa's baby is here, I'm expecting Jill to announce any minute, because that's how Jessa's life seems to work. But since it's News Burial Friday, maybe Monday...

The earliest I am expecting a Duggar announcement of any kind will be when the first of the 'specials' airs.  So we get the video announcement during the episode ala Josiah's courtship.  Or included in the actual aired footage.  So that they can work yet another special out of this.

For some reason, I think Alyssa will be having another baby sooner than the others. Not that she will be the next pregnant, but that there will be less space between the babies. Just a hunch...

I think Jill will schadt out an "El Salvadoran" baby that looks suspiciously like George McFly from SOS Ministries when you hold him at just the right angle.

I can see Jill trying to adopt a Guatemalan baby either through an unscrupulous agency, or, if the agencies turn her down, through "informal" channels that border on child abduction/some Stolen Generations-type shit.

I think Amy (notDuggar) King will be first, she'll announce early

Michael will wait until around the holidays/new year 

I don't see Bradley being older than 18 months when Whitney announces another

Anna will be pregnant as soon as Josh is home, he will be forced to procreate to save face, bandaid babies make it better, right M1, 2, 3 &4?

Jill SHOULD wait 18 months, but I see Izzy being around a year when she announces again, early on of course. 

Alyssa I see waiting 12-18 months between kids she seems to enjoy life the way it is now 

Erin will wait 2+ years after Carson I think with her issues 

Jessa will probably be pregnant again quickly depending on what her birthing issues were. 

This thread got me thinking.  The only thing we can be reasonably sure of, speculation wise, is that The Duggar/Bates (I call them The Buggars in my head) have a landslide of pregnancies/courtships/engagements/babies and weddings coming up.  *sigh*  I'm starting to accept that these families aren't going to quietly fade away from the spotlight, there are too damn many of them.  At least now that Joshly Madison is so popular it's easier than ever to expose the Gothard behind the smiles. 

I'm stealing this word! It is just perfect.

I predict Michael, Jill, and Whitney to announce before Christmas.

Me too. I think Jill has already been pregnant for several weeks, as well as Michael. 

My bets in order of due dates:

Jill 

Michael

Whitney 

Erin

Anna, not for a long time (two years-ish?) and Alyssa is a total crap shoot for me. 

Archived