IGNORED

Bates/Duggars next to announce pregnancy?

Milly-Molly-Mandy

who will be the first to announce the next baby?

for some reason I think Alyssa Bates will be as she seems like the sort of girl to have 4 kids real quick then work out how to stop it ;)

or maybe Esther Shrader (Anna Duggars sister). She is usually pregnant quickly. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyssa is my guess. But it will probably be Esther since she is in the worst possible situation to be pregnant.  Then again she is neither a Bates nor a Duggar. 

Jill, definitely. I mean, there's not much competition going on there. Jessa is still pregnant, and Anna is probably still nursing, and well, her husband is missing and Michelle is clearly in a 'new season of life', so that leaves Jill.

For the Bates side I can't decide between Whitney, Alyssa or Michael. I am 90% sure those 3 will be pregnant at the same time, in various stages, just not sure who will announce first. I am positive that there no announcements until the new season of BuB, or very close to the premiere.

My guesses order of announcements: 

1. Jill Duggar
  2. Whitney Bates
  3. Alyssa Webster
  4. Michael (Bates)
  5. Erin Paine 

I don't think they will announce in the same order they are due, I think some will announce super early (Michael) and some fairly late (Erin).  

Michael and Whitney are due for an announcement. Jill and Alyssa shouldn't be far behind. Erin and Anna will be announcing probably end of next year. Jessa obviously gets a pass since she's currently still spawning.

This thread got me thinking.  The only thing we can be reasonably sure of, speculation wise, is that The Duggar/Bates (I call them The Buggars in my head) have a landslide of pregnancies/courtships/engagements/babies and weddings coming up.  *sigh*  I'm starting to accept that these families aren't going to quietly fade away from the spotlight, there are too damn many of them.  At least now that Joshly Madison is so popular it's easier than ever to expose the Gothard behind the smiles. 

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works and call Priscilla Waller. (even though technically not a Bates or Duggar)

Then Jill.

I can't imagine what it would be like for your family and friends to constantly be on watch for you to become pregnant again. Non stop. Through menopause. And on top of that, for a lack of pregnancy to cause your community to believe you've come out from under authority and preventing.

I can't imagine what it would be like for your family and friends to constantly be on watch for you to become pregnant again. Non stop. Through menopause. And on top of that, for a lack of pregnancy to cause your community to believe you've come out from under authority and preventing.

They do it to themselves. If they weren't okay with the constant emphasis put on reproduction, they would come out and say so. Fair game, IMO. As for the Keilens, well, they've been married 3 months with no announcement. Provided they are having unprotected sex, there is bound to be an announcement of some sort soon. Michael has made noise about not being able to wait to have kids.

Well ,Josh would have to be back and he isn't is he, for Anna to get pregnant. Maybe she heard about birth control when she was in Washington. And considering what her husband was screwing with, I'd insist on condoms for at least a year or so. 

For the Bates/FKA Bates- 

Michael (around Christmas this year)

Alyssa (New Years)

Whitney (Spring 2016)

Erin (Fall 2016)

Kelly (Never, ever again)

For the Duggars/FKA Duggars-

Jill (before Christmas)

Cousin Amy (Summer 2016)

Jessa (Christmas 2016)

Anna (Spring/Summer 2017)

Michelle (Chasin' #20 every night in her dreams)

Honorable Mention-

Priscilla Waller (Spring 2016)

I'm also of the opinion that there will be another Bates wedding (or maybe 2) in 2016, and probably at least as many Duggar weddings. I can kind of see JimBob engineering a "double wedding" for good pre$$ for the family.

I predict a Nathan Bates/Ashley Salyer courtship announcement any day now with a June wedding

I think Anna will announce by next summer. Josh will feel the need to prove how strong their marriage is and how well he's reformed with a new blessing. And Anna will feel that as well as to show she's making good on helping him righteously fulfilling his desires. 

Jill (most severe case of Baby Rabies out of all possible candidates)

Amy

Alyssa/Michael

Anna (because nothing improves a broken marriage like having another kid whose only purpose is to fix your marriage)

Priscilla Waller (and the baby will be a boy named Priscillo to go with Davia)

Whitney

I think Jill, Michael and Whitney.

Alyssa... please give the girl a break! Allie is only 6 months old and Alyssa is absolutely enjoying her new outfits. I think she's going to have more kids, but I don't think she's getting pregnant before Allie is 1 year old.

Erin will have another kid, but not close to Carson. And she'll be done.

Out of the actual Duggar and Bates children married, my best bets are as follows:

- Michael Bates Keilen will announce late this year or early next year. Hopefully she doesn't have the same medical issues as Erin - I hate this religious cult, but I don't want to see anyone suffer the way Erin has and Michael strikes me as a rather gentle and kind person.

- Jill Duggar Dillard will announce next for the Duggars. I don't know when exactly, but I would guess by next summer at the latest (fingers crossed I'm wrong and it's longer)

- Whitney Bates will be next up for the Bates family. I'm so happy to see them celebrate Bradley's first birthday without an announcement; I'll guess sometime next year for them.

- Next for the Duggars will be Jessa Duggar Seewald (unless there is another courtship/marriage in the next 6 months). She's still cooking Little SeeWeed, but I highly doubt Anna will make an announcement anytime soon.

- Alyssa Bates Webster is my next guess for the Bates. She seems to really be enjoying her time with Allie Jane and only gave birth 7 months ago. I think she'll be announcing sometime next year, but after Whitney.

- Anna Keller Duggar is last for the Duggar family in my opinion. We can't know why the spacing between their kids seems to grow a bit with each pregnancy, but that plus Josh being the biggest Tool since Doug Philips (is a Tool) makes me think they won't be announcing for over a year from now. I'd bet sometime in 2017, if at all.

- Finally, we have Erin Bates Paine. I seriously hope for her health and for the welfare of her family that they don't announce anytime soon. If they do though, I sincerely hope the pregnancy goes well and results in happy and healthy mother and child.

I dont know much about the others, but I think jill is going to have another announcement before the year is up. shes got her mil with her after all.

I dont know much about the others, but I think jill is going to have another announcement before the year is up. shes got her mil with her after all.

I thought I read somewhere that Cathy was only visiting them there for a week. Maybe on one of their blog posts?

And Jill posted a picture of Grandma Cathy reading Israel a story via IPad - so I would assume she's actually back in the states now.

Archived