IGNORED

Dna strikes again

SaveJordyn

How many typos does he manage to fit in one sentence? This man is amazing. Also, the meaning escapes me, why it isn't applicable to this year? Halloween's contamination? Halloween's bug?

I'm happy to hear about him though. His and Emily was my first rabbit hole after joining FJ, my brain ain't recovered yet  :cray-cray:. I really hope their children are alive and well  :pray: 

I miss them too. I'm still holding out hope that someday Emily will start blogging again. Maybe about something new and exciting like homeschooling on a tube meat budget. 

A Dna sighting! 

I was a member of FJ yuku (as Nell) but didn't post much before Emily and Under a Thousand came to our attention. Emily and Dna really brought me out of lurkdom.   I still miss Emily's snippiness.

IIRC, Dan has dyslexia, which was diagnosed very late so he never got proper help for it.  I was always impressed by how good humored he was about it, and how persistent he is about trying to communicate even with his atrocious spelling.  Emily always wore the pants in that family.  Do we know whether they are separated, divorced, or back together these days?  The situation seems to be in constant flux.  I hope the kids are OK.  My last count was 6 boys.

I don't think Emily blogs anywhere any more.

For your snarking pleasure

Dan 10:31.png

My history professor mumbled a bit when speaking of Luther nailing his ninety-five theses to the church door. So, even though I know better, the picture in my mind of Luther nailing his feces to the church door lives on.

You're welcome. :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

She may not blog but she is still active on Facebook and her likes and interests are enough to confuse anyone, from John Oliver to Bernie Sanders to I FUcking Love Science to Ex Christian.Net lots of anti Christian "likes" for Mrs Emily Brown Pierce

Emily always wore the pants in that family.  Do we know whether they are separated, divorced, or back together these days?  The situation seems to be in constant flux.  I hope the kids are OK.  My last count was 6 boys.

They had MORE?

There's a picture of the boys here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152912328750863&set=pb.636735862.-2207520000.1448427401.&type=3&theater

Someone says in the comments "Are these your sons?", and Dna replies "Yes they are! daniel is 8,bobby is 6,tommy is 5,edmond is 4 and yosef is 3."

I'm not sure if there is a younger one or not from all his photos, they're kind of blurry or dark. The boys all look happy enough, tumbling around like little kids do.

Don't they have a house of some sort now?

It looks as if they are in a on-site trailer type thing, though I could be wrong. We call them mobile homes over here, I'm not sure what you call them in the US.

She may not blog but she is still active on Facebook and her likes and interests are enough to confuse anyone, from John Oliver to Bernie Sanders to I FUcking Love Science to Ex Christian.Net lots of anti Christian "likes" for Mrs Emily Brown Pierce

And Bill O'Reilly's Anal Vibrator, a community...

At least the kids look healthy and well fed unlike the Rodgrques. They seem to have three dogs and a few cats.

z

I can't snark on anyone's dyslexia, it's just sad when people don't get the remedial help they'd have needed.

Some might like things they don't necessarily agree with on facebook etc. just to get updates and information. To keep up with the devil, so to speak. I'm sure a few freejingers have liked a bunch of fundies just to snark on them.

Don't they have a house of some sort now?

At one point Emily said she was buying a house.  It looked fairly decrepit and had a load-bearing tarp instead of a roof.  I can't remember whether they actually bought it and the seem to be separated now. 

I may be wrong about the 6th baby - perhaps they only have 5 boys.  The boys look well, thank goodness.

I always quite liked Dan.  He seemed so confused by life and Emily but well-meaning.   It was Emily's total lack of common sense and insane frugality that got to me.  Therese, Brad, the lamp balanced on a towel rail, the closet bedroom, and gloodles ... ah, the memories!

Don't forget the one leaf of lettuce salad. She and Kelly Crawford should have collaborated on a cookbook.

<snip>

It looks as if they are in a on-site trailer type thing, though I could be wrong. We call them mobile homes over here, I'm not sure what you call them in the US.

We call them mobile homes here too. If you click on the mobile home picture it says it is his parents home, the place he grew up in. But they could live there with them, to me it is unclear.  

I was hoping that Emily had started to blog again-early holiday gift. My wish were dashed again.:my_sad: Every time I serve an whole spaghetti squash for the Count and I it brings back memories of her servings- half for her and DNA along with the 3 boys. 

At one point Emily said she was buying a house.  It looked fairly decrepit and had a load-bearing tarp instead of a roof.  I can't remember whether they actually bought it and the seem to be separated now. 

I may be wrong about the 6th baby - perhaps they only have 5 boys.  The boys look well, thank goodness.

I always quite liked Dan.  He seemed so confused by life and Emily but well-meaning.   It was Emily's total lack of common sense and insane frugality that got to me.  Therese, Brad, the lamp balanced on a towel rail, the closet bedroom, and gloodles ... ah, the memories!

You are correct about them having six boys.

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/18193-emily-and-dna-have-6th-baby-boy/?page=1

A brief summary of them is here:

Archived