IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

So she kicked a dog when the owner wasn't looking. Combine this with way she treated her horse I'm worried for her bunny. Raquel sounds like a miserable person to be around. 

"Honestly, you're still single because you just don't freaking try.

Don't accuse me of drama.  You're the high school teenager, not me."

Yes, I deleted you on Facebook.  I just didn't like seeing how you pretended that you had a perfect little life when I know, in reality, you don't."

Oh my gosh, stop talking to me, please.  Why?  Because all you ever say is about how you're lonely and are trying to date this or that girl.  Not interested, buddy."

I know the person you can become.  You're just afraid of how God will wreck you in the process of getting you to that sold-out point of your life."

Stop talking about cars.  I really don't want to hear about cars anymore.  Cars aren't really my topic and I'm getting tired of you droning on and on about cars."

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last one @formergothardite - oh my.  Raquel - if you want a guy you are so going to have to (in most cases) learn to deal with car talk (I have to deal with it at work for crying out loud) or sports talk or fishing tak or hunting talk or golf talk or... OR - you'll end up 51 years old and not married with no kids (Like me!)

Even if it isn't cars, when you are with someone for a long time, you typically end up having to listen to them talk about subjects that they love but you aren't that interested in. 

A lot of things on that list?  If she had not started by saying they were directed at others, I would have thought were her telling herself things.  Sadly - they are not.  

So she kicked a dog when the owner wasn't looking. Combine this with way she treated her horse I'm worried for her bunny. Raquel sounds like a miserable person to be around. 

"Honestly, you're still single because you just don't freaking try.

Don't accuse me of drama.  You're the high school teenager, not me."

Yes, I deleted you on Facebook.  I just didn't like seeing how you pretended that you had a perfect little life when I know, in reality, you don't."

Oh my gosh, stop talking to me, please.  Why?  Because all you ever say is about how you're lonely and are trying to date this or that girl.  Not interested, buddy."

I know the person you can become.  You're just afraid of how God will wreck you in the process of getting you to that sold-out point of your life."

Stop talking about cars.  I really don't want to hear about cars anymore.  Cars aren't really my topic and I'm getting tired of you droning on and on about cars."

I'm not claiming to have been some bastion of maturity and depth when I was 20, but reading these makes me realize just how immature Raquel is. I think eighth or ninth grade is the last time I would have come up with something like this. By age 16 I might have felt some of those things, but I wouldn't have said or written most of them because I would have known they were immature thoughts and would reflect poorly on me and were maybe coming from jealousy or selfishness. 

Raquel's parents really need to start reflecting on where they think this is going in the next five or ten years. 

Is anyone else as disturbed as I am that she fucking kicked a dog though?

And admitted to doing it on the internet, with no remorse?

What the actual fuck.

A lot of things on that list?  If she had not started by saying they were directed at others, I would have thought were her telling herself things.  Sadly - they are not.  

Self awareness is not her strong point. :tw_expressionless:

Is anyone else as disturbed as I am that she fucking kicked a dog though?

And admitted to doing it on the internet, with no remorse?

What the actual fuck.

It is very disturbing because it sounds like she pretended to like someone's dogs, and then waited till they weren't looking and kicked one.  And she isn't ashamed. Her parents did something really wrong in raising her. 

She is now on Twitter saying she didn't really kick the dog, she just lifted up her leg when it jumped on her knee. I bet she has been getting blog comments about kicking the dog when the owner wasn't looking. She kicked it, no doubt in my mind, and since she thinks so little of animals, she didn't realize other people would frown on her admitting she kicked a dog. 

She is now on Twitter saying she didn't really kick the dog, she just lifted up her leg when it jumped on her knee. I bet she has been getting blog comments about kicking the dog when the owner wasn't looking. She kicked it, no doubt in my mind, and since she thinks so little of animals, she didn't realize other people would frown on her admitting she kicked a dog. 

Even if she just kneed it, she doesn't seem to get that it's the violence people would frown upon. Weird.

Me too!

5.  "You are the reason I am the writer I am today.  You are the inspiration behind so many of my poems."

I’m not sure if that counts as a compliment.

9.  "No, I don't like your dogs.  I've already kicked one when you weren't looking.  So please keep them away from me."

Fuck you, Raquel. Fuck you.

I, yes, animals should be kept away from you.

11.  "I said all those things because I knew it was what you wanted to hear.  And I was afraid to say any different because I knew you wouldn't be happy with me if I was honest."

This so wrong, I don’t know where to start.

13.  "I have every right to ask that he not use language around me."

You have every right to ask people not to talk, write, think, read or listen around you?

18.  "I used to look up to you so much but you treated me like an inferior that one time we talked and since then, you're nothing more than a piece of dust in my past."

That one time. That one time. You piece of dust!

31.  "Teach me how to write."

You really had to say that. You really had.

39.  "I know the person you can become.  You're just afraid of how God will wreck you in the process of getting you to that sold-out point of your life."

You know what others will become? Oh, talk about arrogance.

Raquel kicked a dog.

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/

She sounds like a real peach.

Also, "You need to get out of your comfort zone, start hanging out with the right people, and maybe then you'll get ambition for real dreams and goals instead of being so lukewarm and stuck in your own little world right now." -- I wonder if any IMAX theaters are thinking of hiring Raquel because that's some impressive projection.

18.  "I used to look up to you so much but you treated me like an inferior that one time we talked and since then, you're nothing more than a piece of dust in my past."

That one time. That one time. You piece of dust!

This is the one that got me too. "You made me feel inferior in a conversation. Therefore you are DIRT and I am God's Daughter"

pot calling the kettle black, much?

Yeah, someone confronted her about it on her ask.fm. She posts the replies on twitter to all of the questions so that's how that happened.  I love how she just brushes this shit off...why did she say she KICKED the dog if she "didn't actually kick" it?

I'm interested to see where this is going. Raquel hasn't updated her word count in a week, and it clearly isn't because she's too busy.

Is she really not writing at all?

Will she come up with some kind of excuse for her failure? Or will she write enough later to make up for it? (Probably not.)

She could just be neglecting to update her count and still writing (although she is cheating herself out of badges that way).  

(

I don't think it takes a psychologist to know that sitting around blogging about things you wish you would have said to 40 other people (FORTY) is not exactly healthy.

People don't kick a dog unless they've kicked a dog.  There is a difference between kicking and "kneeing."

She said 40 different things she should have said, not necessarily to 40 different people.

I don't know, maybe I'm oldfashioned but I tend to think that if you have thoughts that someone is just a speck of dust, usually it's a good idea to leave it unsaid.

We all think things that are best unsaid. They are typically best if not blogged about too. And the whole "I kicked your dog when you weren't looking" makes me think that she gushed over someone's dogs(maybe it was a guy she liked) and then kicked one out of meanness when she got the chance. 

Yeah now that she's blogging about these unsaid things in vague terms anyone she knows that happens to read her blog may wonder if she really thinks all those  mean things about them and their dog behind their back, or is secretly in love, or insanely jealous of their awesomeness.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived