IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

I update my word count manually each day (there's a badge for that).  But to get a 'win' at the end of the month you need to upload (it is not published.  it is for verification purposes) into their system to verify your word count.  

I don't edit when I am writing a first draft.  My process is to drive through to the end.  That said i wouldn't let anyone see it until I had done some editing/rewriting.  

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Nano people recommend other months as revision/rewrite months.... 

whether Raquel would do that or not is another story. 

Let's see April and July are Camp nanowrimo months.  Meaning you set your own goal.  it doesn't have to be a novel.  And editing is allowed (there is a formula buried in their camp FAQs that details hours of editing to word count.  

She has made a new cover for her novel. This time it doesn't include a picture of herself. 

Sadly I don't think anyone saved the original and she pulled it from her blog about a year or so ago.

Sadly I don't think anyone saved the original and she pulled it from her blog about a year or so ago.

I noticed that some other fundie blogs actually posted about Raquel's story...for "legit" purposes and not snarking. I was hoping some of them might have copied it over, but it looks like they were only using links too.

Yes... I can't remember if it's The Picture of Dorian Gray or The Importance of Being Earnest that she liked... People have chided her on her Ask.fm about it, asking if she realized anything about his personal life and she was super weird about it. It was entertaining.

It has been discussed here? Great, now I need to find that topic. :pb_biggrin:
If she likes The Importance of Being Earnest, I will crack.

She's up to 10989 words.  Updated about 2 days ago.   with an average of 1098 words/day

I've logged 16002 as of yesterday by comparison.  Granted I have done this before.  

God kept Raquel awake till three in the morning watching Youtube videos because He loves her. :my_confused: God should perhaps focus on feeding the poor instead or some shit like that. 

Her blog today has a picture with a credit built in but she doesn't link to the blog. Has anyone ever investigated if she just steals all these photos? I assumed they were stock.

Since she has had no issue stealing words I would be surprised if she stole pictures. She tried to claim when she stole song lyrics to pass off as her own that it was okay because she saw them on Pinterest. She probably thinks it is okay to take pictures from pinterest too without giving credit. 

Now I know what to say next time I stay up too late because of the internet.
"God wanted me to read all these threads on FreeJinger! It brings me closer to... reason?"

Just checked our LiteraryRaindrop on the nano site.  (because I crossed 25k myself - yes folks, halfway).  She's logged over 19k words with a 1300+ word/day average.  

Just checked our LiteraryRaindrop on the nano site.  (because I crossed 25k myself - yes folks, halfway).  She's logged over 19k words with a 1300+ word/day average.  

Please let some of that be about a magical penis ferret... 

I WAS a few thousand ahead, but I haven't updated my count in a couple days, and I had to work 14 hours today. :tw_expressionless: Looking forward to writing all day tomorrow.

It's still very possible for Raquel to catch up at this point, but she'd have to do a few hundred over minimum every day to egg up her average. Far from impossible, but I don't think it's likely.

Raquel seems to have plenty of free time, seeing that she's tweeting like crazy and updating her blog. Maybe she should use some of that free time to work on her novel instead? She's falling behind.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived