IGNORED

Hockey Fans!

SportsgalAnnie

Let's go Pens!  I've never met any of the players.  I do have a few beat up pucks that I got at college games back in the day.

As you may have heard  I was in St. Louis to visit my sister, brother in law, and feline kiddos the past few days. 

I went to the Ducks at Blues game Friday evening with my sister and brother in law.  We were up in the nosebleed seats, 2nd row from the top. 

I had a good time at the game, and the Blues won 5 to 2.  The two guys who had been complaining the whole 1st period about the Blues not scoring went up to go somewhere (to get food, merch, take a leak, or something).  The moment they did that the Blues scored a goal.

My sister and brother in law are talking about moving to Florida sometime in the next year but if I get another chance I'd like to go see the Blues again.  Otherwise I guess I'd be going to see the Tampa Bay Lightning.

IMG_8228.jpg

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 7:52 PM, SportsgalAnnie said:

GO PREDS?

Well, let's just change that question mark to some exclamation points:  GO PREDS!!!

I haven't had a chance to keep up with the NHL lately, but am watching the playoffs and the Preds are looking fine!  Hope they keep it up.

9 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Well, let's just change that question mark to some exclamation points:  GO PREDS!!!

I haven't had a chance to keep up with the NHL lately, but am watching the playoffs and the Preds are looking fine!  Hope they keep it up.

Oh yeah! They are stoked. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Lightning games are awesome, went to one 3  years ago. I wish them luck this series but I forsee a Caps/Dallas Cup Final.

Dealing with living in Red Wings territory is tough.  We went to 2 games this season. I actually rooted against them for the first time this year because honestly, they can have a 50 year "streak" of getting to the playoffs, doesn't mean crap if they keep going 1 and out.  My Blackhawks are out but its okay.  They played hard and rallied to the bitter end.  Happy Birthday to Captain Serious! (I am NOT wishing Cutler any sort of birthday unless he gets kidnapped by aliens and comes back 1000x better!)

I am so proud of the Preds! Ryan Johansen is really growing on me, He seems more mature then most of the guys even though he is one of the youngest. 

Archived