IGNORED

Woman Takes Down Planned Parenthood Protesters With 'Yeast Infections' Chant

doggie

this is so funny great way to take care of the issue. of course some uneducated moron called her a whore. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-takes-down-planned-parenthood-protesters-with-yeast-infections-chant_562e7952e4b0c66bae58e6bb?utm_hp_ref=tw

Mary Numair took down Planned Parenthood protesters in quite an unusual, but awesome way.

According to BuzzFeed News, the 29-year-old Oregon copywriter and Planned Parenthood supporter noticed protesters outside a local clinic in Portland. After trying to approach them multiple times, she opted for a more creative route.

On Oct. 25, Numair arrived at the protest with a sign that read, "Dear P.P., Thanks for helping me with my yeast infections." In a tweet, she said she broke up the protest by chanting the words "yeast infections."

I read this article early this morning and the thing that struck me the most is that the protestors covered their kids' ears when she was yelling about the yeast infection. The contradictions are astounding! They can send their kid to the front lines, yelling things about the evils of abortion but GOD FORBID they hear something about an illness of the vagina! One not necessarily caused by fornication, too! 

I read about this on Daily Kos last night.  Mary Numair works in Portland's first cat cafe.  I love how the action of just one brave woman got a bunch of antichoice protestors to skedaddle.  

I read about this on Daily Kos last night.  Mary Numair works in Portland's first cat cafe.  I love how the action of just one brave woman got a bunch of antichoice protestors to skedaddle.  

All it takes is a dose of relality.

I wonder if part of the reason she was successful in shouting them down was that her sign had stick figures of women with breasts and nipples, and also drawings of vaginas.  I especially liked that in the drawing, the clitoris had a happy face.  Fundies don't usually think there is any reason for vaginas to be happy.

Archived