IGNORED

Sam and Nia announce another pregnancy

Rachel333

I must just be an old curmudgeon, but unless you are a very close friend or relative, I don't care about your pregnancy.  Even with most friends/relatives, it is just an "well, that's nice" moment.  With one friend/coworker it was "Are you insane" (She got knocked up to make the guy she was living with marry her she was going to be his 4th wife before he was 35... long term it didn't work out all that well) 

Strangers, celebrities and miscellaneous fame whores? Meh... something less than "that's nice" more like "Why should I care?"

Same with all the pregnancy pictures, swaddled newborns of people I don't know in real life, engagement stories, etc. If I don't know you well enough that we've shared a meal, I likely don't care a bit about any of your basic  personal life.

I knew they were annoying but I had no idea she carries a fucking paddle around for kid hitting.  

Also, HIS expectations for the future? He sounds creepy. And abusive. 

Sam and Nia just rub me the wrong way.
The pregnancy and miscarrage video were bad enough but what happened at Vloggerfair was horrible. Apparently Sam started confronting people who didn't believe their miscarrage video was real and even threatened to beat a guy. 
Out of curiosity, is it possible to get pregnant this soon after a miscarrage? Nia is 8 WEEKS?! She must of gotten pregnant literally right after they posted the video announcing the loss. (actually I did the math. It must of been a week or two after the miscarrage).
This pregnancy has to be real. The way they announced it was too elaborate not to be. 

In cases like theirs it is possible to get pregnant right after miscarrying. Sam and Nia treated her miscarriage as if it were just another period and started trying to conceive again right away. Doctors recommend waiting at least one full menstrual cycle to try again, but of course they never went to the doctor.  Honestly, their video describing her miscarriage is an insult to anyone who has experienced a miscarriage. Nia made it seem like the physical side of her miscarriage was very similar to having a period. My first miscarriage was the most painful experience of my life and I ended up going to the emergency room. These people need to get off the internet.

I'm tired of all these family vloggers on YouTube.  A bunch of fame whores posting all their kids' private moments for money.  It's getting out of hand.  

The pregnancy and miscarrage video were bad enough but what happened at Vloggerfair was horrible. Apparently Sam started confronting people who didn't believe their miscarrage video was real and even threatened to beat a guy. 
Out of curiosity, is it possible to get pregnant this soon after a miscarrage? Nia is 8 WEEKS?! She must of gotten pregnant literally right after they posted the video announcing the loss. (actually I did the math. It must of been a week or two after the miscarrage).
This pregnancy has to be real. The way they announced it was too elaborate not to be. 

In cases like theirs it is possible to get pregnant right after miscarrying. Sam and Nia treated her miscarriage as if it were just another period and started trying to conceive again right away. Doctors recommend waiting at least one full menstrual cycle to try again, but of course they never went to the doctor.  Honestly, their video describing her miscarriage is an insult to anyone who has experienced a miscarriage. Nia made it seem like the physical side of her miscarriage was very similar to having a period. My first miscarriage was the most painful experience of my life and I ended up going to the emergency room. These people need to get off the internet.

Someone newly pregnant here made the experiment, and the test came back negative. There was never a pregnancy or a miscarriage, that was all staged never mind whatever shit they say

I don't think it's grammatically correct to use the word "another" when the first one was, well....I don't think it was real.

Can't stand the lot of these family vloggers and yeah, they are Shaytard wannabes. Just like Daily Bumps, Ellie + Jared, Katie and Cullen, etc. They all are. 

I only know of them from a snark board I visit for one Vlogger in particular (that I hate-watch). There are so many wannabes out there and yeah they are all a bunch of fame whores! 

Isn't Nia the one that carries a paddle in her purse to spank the kids with?

Jfc, I really hate these two.

Yup. It's the kind you use for ping pong. 

i haven't been down this hole yet and not sure if I want to, but WTF? Carrying a paddle around? I wish someone would smack them both over the head with it. Poor kids!

Can't stand the lot of these family vloggers and yeah, they are Shaytard wannabes. Just like Daily Bumps, Ellie + Jared, Katie and Cullen, etc. They all are. 

I only know of them from a snark board I visit for one Vlogger in particular (that I hate-watch). There are so many wannabes out there and yeah they are all a bunch of fame whores! 

I think I know which snark board you are referring to, is it ytmommadrama ? I'm curious, spill the beans : who do you hate-watch ? Maybe we should start a daily vloggers thread on here... There's a lot to say.

I hate watch Daily Bumps (agreed, all of that lot are Shaytard wannabees. It's so painfully obvious, they have no shame) and GabeandJess mostly.

Is it bad that I'm kind of proud that waaaaay back when ytmommadrama still thought DailyBumps were ok I was already annoyed with them ? XD

Yes. If you ovulate, you can get knocked up. It happened to me three weeks after a 9 week loss. Favorable hormones are a bit jacked up, and that increases fertility.

I've watched some of the Shaytards stuff and I don't think it's as funny as some people must.....   I can sort of see it ..  maybe a little bit.  

BTW - the dad and one of the girls guest-starred on "Convos with My Two Year Old" a couple of years ago and it was pretty funny.

The elevator episode... one child competes with another to press the button first.   Classic.   

I tried putting the link in my post but the whole video kept embedding/playing right away .. I have to figure out how to do this... I'm sure it's me.  "It's not you it's me"

Anyway - google  "Shaytard" + Convos + elevator and you'll find it right away. 

I've said this before but I think they are Shaytards(well known Mormon vlogging family) wannabes.Yeah

Speaking of the Shaytards, what is with all of the Mormon (in particular) family vloggers proliferating all over YouTube?  Ellie and Jared, Samika Vlogs, a zillion others....it seems to be a weird phenomenon among Mormons in particular.

I think I know which snark board you are referring to, is it ytmommadrama ? I'm curious, spill the beans : who do you hate-watch ? Maybe we should start a daily vloggers thread on here... There's a lot to say.

I hate watch Daily Bumps (agreed, all of that lot are Shaytard wannabees. It's so painfully obvious, they have no shame) and GabeandJess mostly.

Is it bad that I'm kind of proud that waaaaay back when ytmommadrama still thought DailyBumps were ok I was already annoyed with them ? XDoxio

My people!  God damn I hate every family vlogger I've run across so far, the whole thing is so obnoxious, and Daily Fucking Bumps is one of the worst.  I just want to step on Bryan's big stupid gaping face.   I watched one Ellie & Jared video that somehow wound up in my recommendations and now YouTube thinks I want to watch every Mormon and evangelical Christian couple under the sun eat breakfast and have ten thousand babies and quit their jobs to travel around to vlogger conventions.  No, YouTube.  No.  

I've said this before but I think they are Shaytards(well known Mormon vlogging family) wannabes.

This family's name is really the Shaytards?! Those poor kids...:pb_eek:

Their real surname is Butler. The father is Shay Carl Butler and the Shaytards nickname came about because of Shay's love of unitards and the kids have nicknames with "tard" in them. The kids don't seem to mind the nicknames.

That...honestly, that doesn't make much more sense than their surname being the Shaytards. Love of unitards? What in the what? Clearly, I need to check this family out...

Oh, man. I'd really like to say "Don't check them out! They don't need any more views!" but of course, if you're interested, go ahead. :my_smile:

But it's like Jennifer Hart put it:

I'm tired of all these family vloggers on YouTube.  A bunch of fame whores posting all their kids' private moments for money.  It's getting out of hand.  

It's all so tiring. Watching them sell out their and their childrens' lives... and the last time I saw a Shaytards video it was SO obvious that they were totally over doing the videos and were just in it for the money. I hope people will stop watching so they will stop the videos.

And it's pretty bizarre to be following someone else's life like that anyway ....

Sam said on GOMI that his family was gifting us with a glimpse of their lives. No, Sam. The gift we really want from you is to go away.

This guy and his need to be seen. He just does not get how annoying he is. 

• 1 month later...

Our favorite vloggers are at it again with yet another controversy. This time with the mistreatment of their dogs. First, Sam dumps Annie off at a kill shelter because Sam can't be bothered to give Annie the attention and training she needs and Nia does not like Annie. Instead of like, you know, putting the camera down and actually caring for their pet, Sam dumps Annie off at a kill shelter and films it and Nia shops at Hobby Lobby. 

A few days later their other dog, Oreo, which they admit has anxiety, went missing. Sam put Oreo in the unfenced front yard, tied up and left her there for hours. When Sam went back outside, which he admits was hours later, Oreo was gone. But yeah, instead of worrying about Oreo and trying to actively look for her, of course Sam and Nia keep on vlogging and put up their Christmas tree. But don't worry, Oreo comes back on yet another click bait vlog a few days later and they go back to not carry about Oreo. 

I absolutely cannot stand these two. Sam brings out the throat punch out in me, and I am not even a violent person. 

Archived