IGNORED

Sam and Nia announce another pregnancy

Rachel333

Remember them? They're the couple who did the viral video of a husband announcing a pregnancy to his wife, then had a miscarriage. Then it turned out that Sam had had an Ashley Madison account, and they got kicked out of a vlogger conference. They are conservative Christians and have frequently mentioned their beliefs throughout this all, especially when they were defending the decision to announce a pregnancy that may not have even happened.

Gawker's post about it: http://gawker.com/viral-christian-vlogger-couple-announce-another-pregnan-1738473032

The actual video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY-KSgwhJnM

Remember them? They're the couple who did the viral video of a husband announcing a pregnancy to his wife, then had a miscarriage. Then it turned out that Sam had had an Ashley Madison account, and they got kicked out of a vlogger conference. They are conservative Christians and have frequently mentioned their beliefs throughout this all, especially when they were defending the decision to announce a pregnancy that may not have even happened.

Gawker's post about it: http://gawker.com/viral-christian-vlogger-couple-announce-another-pregnan-1738473032

The actual video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY-KSgwhJnM

I hope it didn't go viral this time. And that it wasn't tested using diluted pee that was in the toilet overnight! 

Watching the video was almost worth it to see how badly their little set up went. They think they are so witty and cute and their "reveal" went over like a bag of rocks

Wow...lamest baby announcement I have ever seen. Really, really cringeworthy.

And her, manically fiddling with her hair while she's talking to the camera. Hint: No one cares idiot. You and your insane publicity whore husband have overstayed the internet. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

They're still news?  Sigh.

Hardly! They kind of flopped post AM scandal and the whole getting kicked out the conference thing. I hope so anyway! :) 

God.  It was painful.   I have to say that at first I thought the mom (his mom was first?  not sure) was someone dressing UP as a "mom/grandma" for Halloween.   I kid you not.

I watched a few of their videos a while back before I knew their backstory (the one where they're lip-syncing to a Frozen song, I think, in the car).

Agreed they are trying to be the Shaytards.

Although it does amaze me that some people make money - lots of it - doing this.  (I'm thinking Evan of EvanTube and all the spin-off stuff he does.)  Whoa!  $million+ per year

And her, manically fiddling with her hair while she's talking to the camera. Hint: No one cares idiot. You and your insane publicity whore husband have overstayed the internet. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Yep, super cringeworthy. What makes it so cringe-y to me is that you can tell they think they're so cute, plus that obnoxious video title (ALL CAPS VIRAL VIDEO!!!) is so thirsty for attention. I think their 15 minutes is already up.

I thought it was weird that they went to the trouble of having all these different camera angles but the "bun" in the oven was just a basic hamburger bun. I feel like you'd want to use a nicer bun than that if that's how you're going to announce it!

Yep, super cringeworthy. What makes it so cringe-y to me is that you can tell they think they're so cute, plus that obnoxious video title (ALL CAPS VIRAL VIDEO!!!) is so thirsty for attention. I think their 15 minutes is already up.

I was going to say the same thing! What is with the all caps? It's like notice us! We're hot! Notice us! :special-snowflake1:

Isn't Nia the one that carries a paddle in her purse to spank the kids with?

Jfc, I really hate these two.

They're still news?  Sigh.

Hardly! They kind of flopped post AM scandal and the whole getting kicked out the conference thing. I hope so anyway! :) 

I hope so too. But like the Duggars, they still have some supportive fans.

Ugh, I will wake people up if I watch this, but I knew this would happen sooner or later. These two are awful, awful, awful. When I heard he was busted on AM it actually sent me down the biggest rabbit hole I have ever been in on the Internet. For some reason, it was more "exciting" that Josh. But the two together, well...it lead me to FJ.

They are horrible. Ugh. Just....there is so much wrong with them.

Isn't Nia the one that carries a paddle in her purse to spank the kids with?

Jfc, I really hate these two.

Yup. It's the kind you use for ping pong. 

Anyway, if you're announcement involves a lot of prompting on your part, it's probably not a good way. I do think the way they told their daughter was kind of cute, but there was no need for Nia to be lying on the floor??

Apparently he responded at GOMI :

http://getoffmyinternets.net/sam-and-nia-repeat-announcement-gag/comment-page-4/

It's not that they're obnoxious vain famewhores, rather they are gifting people with glimpses of their lives. And everyone who doesn't like them is a sad, angry, pitiful little person with no kids.

Our marriage is very strong and we have a solid foundation of faith on which it's built and NIa and I have had a lot of frank and honest discussions about our children, our future, and what I expect from both.

What she expects, or what the kids expect, is not that important?

Apparently he responded at GOMI :

http://getoffmyinternets.net/sam-and-nia-repeat-announcement-gag/comment-page-4/

It's not that they're obnoxious vain famewhores, rather they are gifting people with glimpses of their lives. And everyone who doesn't like them is a sad, angry, pitiful little person with no kids.

Our marriage is very strong and we have a solid foundation of faith on which it's built and NIa and I have had a lot of frank and honest discussions about our children, our future, and what I expect from both.

What she expects, or what the kids expect, is not that important?

This just makes it worse. If the I had been a we, the entire post would have been so different. But no, in typical Sam fashion, he proves he is a self-serving jerk.

I've said this before but I think they are Shaytards(well known Mormon vlogging family) wannabes.

This family's name is really the Shaytards?! Those poor kids...:pb_eek:

Soooo...I haven't even managed to play the video yet and already the title has me WTF-ing. Son shocks mom? Well, mom, if your pee wasn't diluted, wouldn't you have known you were taking a pee test? And if it's truly a shock, well...we know how the last one went. Edited because I learned things, and they weren't shocking Nia...they were shocking Sam's mom. Pfffft. Clickbait.

She carries a ping pong paddle around!? What in the actual monkey butts.

And finally... that quote. As opposed to...not having frank conversations?

I've said this before but I think they are Shaytards(well known Mormon vlogging family) wannabes.

Their real surname is Butler. The father is Shay Carl Butler and the Shaytards nickname came about because of Shay's love of unitards and the kids have nicknames with "tard" in them. The kids don't seem to mind the nicknames.

Their real surname is Butler. The father is Shay Carl Butler and the Shaytards nickname came about because of Shay's love of unitards and the kids have nicknames with "tard" in them. The kids don't seem to mind the nicknames.

That...honestly, that doesn't make much more sense than their surname being the Shaytards. Love of unitards? What in the what? Clearly, I need to check this family out...

Sam and Nia just rub me the wrong way.
The pregnancy and miscarrage video were bad enough but what happened at Vloggerfair was horrible. Apparently Sam started confronting people who didn't believe their miscarrage video was real and even threatened to beat a guy. 
Out of curiosity, is it possible to get pregnant this soon after a miscarrage? Nia is 8 WEEKS?! She must of gotten pregnant literally right after they posted the video announcing the loss. (actually I did the math. It must of been a week or two after the miscarrage).
This pregnancy has to be real. The way they announced it was too elaborate not to be. 

Archived