IGNORED

snark less, speak less, educate less

let-them-eat-cake

Nah, I guess this is just a general reminder for everyone.

But I can't form any more coherent thoughts on this blogpost, the font and colour burned away my brain cells.

Did anyone catch this?

aponderingheart.com/blog/?p=5198

Is the snark about us?

And what does she mean "educate less"??? :shock:

Dunno, I have left a comment asking her what she means by educate less.

Well, I already homeschool so she should like that. Of course my kids are reading Steven Hawking and Darwin (even the 9 year old is reading age appropriate books on Hawking and a beginner evolution book) so she would probably prefer I educate less by using some watered down Bible stories instead.Sorry, can't lie to the children.

As for snark less.....I don't think so. Everyone needs a hobby,this would be mine.

I guess quivering, SAHD, and patriarchy types would absolutely cringe at the sight of educated F.J. snarkers.

Guest Anonymous
Well, I already homeschool so she should like that. Of course my kids are reading Steven Hawking and Darwin (even the 9 year old is reading age appropriate books on Hawking and a beginner evolution book) so she would probably prefer I educate less by using some watered down Bible stories instead.Sorry, can't lie to the children.

As for snark less.....I don't think so. Everyone needs a hobby,this would be mine.

What, me give up snarking? I rank it as an indoor sport, one that I can be good at without losing weight, exercising, changing my clothes or buying expensive equipment.

What, me give up snarking? I rank it as an indoor sport, one that I can be good at without losing weight, exercising, changing my clothes or buying expensive equipment.

So true. If you don't use it, you lose it, and that goes for snarking ability as well.

So true. If you don't use it, you lose it, and that goes for snarking ability as well.

Damn, I have a Gold Medal in "wasting time on computer". I am thinking of trying out for the "Snarking Olympics". I think I can at least place....

Well, I can heartily agree with the "drink more" bit. Whatever gets a SAHD through her day!

I'll follow her advice tonight and have a beer. L'chaim -- or, to use Jocelyn-speak, "la-la-la-l'CHAIMMM"!

Also, I'm confused and intrigued by "white less."

Don't worry. Neither does a lot of what's said in that and their other snarkworthy blogs.

Archived