IGNORED

Ben carson says he would try to stop the coming end times.

doggie

Well he does not think much of himself now does he?

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/10/13 ... end-times/

Yes, Ben Carson warned of the coming End Times.

Ben Carson on Sunday said the world may be getting closer to the end of days.

The GOP presidential candidate offered the comments to Sharyl Attkisson during an interview on SBG’s “Frontline.â€

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that,†he said when asked about the end of days.

“You do have people that have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring and that they’re a part of it,†Carson said. “[They] would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they could gain possession of them.â€

The retired neurosurgeon then argued that if the world were truly approaching its destruction, he would do his best to reverse that course as president.

“I think we have a chance to certainly ameliorate the situation,†he said. “I would always be shooting for peace.

“I wouldn’t just take a fatalistic view of things,†Carson added.

Ben Carson causes me actual physical pain

Is it possible for one individual to comprise a circle jerk? :pink-shock: "Cause this man surely is--

He was such a brilliant neurosurgeon. He has now gone completely around the bend.

“I think we have a chance to certainly ameliorate the situation,†he said. “I would always be shooting for peace.

“I wouldn’t just take a fatalistic view of things,†Carson added.

Aren't the end times pretty much the definition of things that should be taken with a fatalistic view? :wtf:

I almost expect him to suddenly stand up and say he is screwing with people on purpose just for laughs. I don't understand how he can be serious. Every word out of his mouth is really only for the craziest of the republican party, the exact people that would never vote for a black president, even a kooky one. The crazies are controlling the party. I don't deny I am enjoying watching the train wreck but this is getting ridiculous.

Ben Carson has gotten so crazy that I almost think it's a ploy by the GOP to make other candidates look sane. "Hey, Ben--we want (insert crazy GOP candidate here) to look more normal. So could you go out and start spouting off your crazy theories? Thanks!"

I almost expect him to suddenly stand up and say he is screwing with people on purpose just for laughs. I don't understand how he can be serious. Every word out of his mouth is really only for the craziest of the republican party, the exact people that would never vote for a black president, even a kooky one. The crazies are controlling the party. I don't deny I am enjoying watching the train wreck but this is getting ridiculous.

The obfuscati! :lol: Campaign managers/advisers on speed dial to tag team the talking points and make the front runner look great, using the peons to ignite the base.

why are the crazies controlling the GOP? I know there are non crazies, right? Or less crazies. Where are they???

The shit that the GOP candidates are saying, especially the ones leading the polls, make me fear for the future of America.

As an Onion article stated (I think it was the Onion), we can no longer say "it's not brain surgery" when referring to something that's hard. Because apparently brain surgery isn't hard if this whackadoodle can do it.

Coco - Make the front runner look great. That's scary. A conspiracy to make Trump look like the sane option.

I thought fundy Christians looked forward to the End Times (aka the Second Coming of Jesus) because they are certain that they are they the chosen ones & will be Raptured. [While yelling "sucks to be you" down at us heathens, I guess]

I totally don't even understand this at all. If God decides that it is time for the rapture or end times or whatever and one of his flock decides to try to thwart the plan, wouldn't God just smite them? How does that benefit anyone?

He wouldn't take a fatalist look at things? Like he really is fatalist, but he'd still suck it up and try anyway? Well, that's inspiring....

I totally don't even understand this at all. If God decides that it is time for the rapture or end times or whatever and one of his flock decides to try to thwart the plan, wouldn't God just smite them? How does that benefit anyone?

Who does Carson think he is, the Winchester brothers??

“I would always be shooting for peace."

Is this anything like effing for virginity?

It's refreshing, for him I suppose, to know that in the event of a zombie apocalypse, he's pretty safe, given that he doesn't have the product that they're looking for.

Ben Carson has gotten so crazy that I almost think it's a ploy by the GOP to make other candidates look sane. "Hey, Ben--we want (insert crazy GOP candidate here) to look more normal. So could you go out and start spouting off your crazy theories? Thanks!"

Well, that was my theory about Trump. But then you could use it for Huckabee too..... Maaaayyybeeee the whole Republican party is a Democratic plot to make THEM look good! But then..... Maybe it's the Russians and they are trying to drive us crazy. Maybe it's one of those nightmares you have when you really are the only sane person left on earth.... Maybe I better stop thinking now....

I thought fundy Christians looked forward to the End Times (aka the Second Coming of Jesus) because they are certain that they are they the chosen ones & will be Raptured. [While yelling "sucks to be you" down at us heathens, I guess]

Especially someone who is a Seventh Day Adventist.

ETA: "Shooting for peace" reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw about 45 years ago:

"Killing to end war is like balling to end love"

(Does anyone use balling to refer to fucking anymore?)

Especially someone who is a Seventh Day Adventist.

ETA: "Shooting for peace" reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw about 45 years ago:

"Killing to end war is like balling to end love"

(Does anyone use balling to refer to fucking anymore?)

Nope. From Urban Dictionary:

1.) To play basketball.

2.) Living in affluence/wealth.

He called me up and told me he was ballin, but I later found out he was cheating on me.

At least IME, that usage goes back to at least the '90s; I don't know about other places, but when Prince used "ball" to refer to fucking in the early '80s, the kids on my playground were like "That...means sex, right?" :lol:

well this is interesting. not sure if it is true as it is from radar but worth a gander.

In 2004, Carson claimed in a speech that he had taken the supplements after being diagnosed with a “very high-grade malignant†form of prostate cancer, and that “Within about three weeks my symptoms went away and I was really quite amazed!â€

But things went wrong in 2009 when the company reached a settlement with the Texas Attorney General to pay out $6 million to defrauded customers after the state charged the firm with falsely claiming that it could cure several diseases, including Down syndrome and cystic fibrosis, as well as cancer!

Still, that did not prevent Carson from continuing his work with Mannatech. Radar learned that the Texas-based company paid the doctor big bucks for endorsing their product — on one occasion in 2013, shelling out $42,000 for a single appearance!

well this is interesting. not sure if it is true as it is from radar but worth a gander.

Oh please, why isn't this on the front page of the NYT, and why isn't it being brought up in debates? Endorsing quack meds is such a good recommendation for a President!

It's pretty sad when it's equally plausible that he said it or that it's made up from whole cloth. :shrug:

Archived