IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

This may just kick the Robin Williams episode out of my favorite slot for SVU

Hell hath no fury Like Olivia Benson and Stabler ( he will be back for Duggar episode)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT AIRS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee!!! :dance:

(Now to find someone with cable so I can actually watch it live....)

I hope whoever is in charge of costumes does it justice. I want the green shirts and second hand dansko clogs. Stockings, black/denim skirts. Or maybe go old school with the frumpers and giant collars. I'm giddy with excitement.

So excited!!!! I tweeted Dick Wolf & SVU way back in June asking for this. Thank you, little baby Jesus. I know it's not going to be exact. I am most hoping for the creepy Michelle voice and a smug son.

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

This may just kick the Robin Williams episode out of my favorite slot for SVU

Hell hath no fury Like Olivia Benson and Stabler ( he will be back for Duggar episode)

Wait, WHAT? Stabler back? Are you serious?

Merry Christmas to me.

Just saw this mentioned somewhere and had to come here to see if anyone posted about it already :). Curious to see how the spin it. Here in Holland where a bit behind with the seasons that have been broadcast but i'm going to scourer the internet to see if I can't find a link to watch this episode online :geek:

I don't think Chris Meloni is coming back. Maybe someone saw Chris Elliot (who will be in the episode) and got confused since Meloni's character's name was Elliot.

I don't think Chris Meloni is coming back. Maybe someone saw Chris Elliot (who will be in the episode) and got confused since Meloni's character's name was Elliot.

Damn..... got my hopes up - SVU hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni left....

I feel kinda bad about this. Doesn't this send a message to the girls like, your suffering is our entertainment?

I could see the Duggar girls trying to claim this is victimizing them, but in writing, the message it sends is "your parents didn't handle this properly and the way you are being raised breeds abusers."

I normally don't watch Law and Order, but I'll tune in for this.

IT AIRS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee!!! :dance:

(Now to find someone with cable so I can actually watch it live....)

If you're in the US, SVU is on NBC; so as long as you can get regular broadcast TV, you should be able to watch it.

If you're in the US, SVU is on NBC; so as long as you can get regular broadcast TV, you should be able to watch it.

I live super rural, and we use a tv antennae on the roof. That channel is sketchy for me on a nice sunny day, non-existent on a windy/cloudy/rainy/snowy day. I basically get to choose between one local news station and PBS on any given day lol.

For me, the biggest plot hole is the NY location... Doesn't quite fit with the Duggar image

Agree w/ this but they could say have it take place in upstate NY but for what ever reason it's being investaged by them.

Jessa and Jill are not girls they are grown azz married women. Any references to Duggar "girls" should exclude them.

Yes... Physically. Mentally though?

Agree w/ this but they could say have it take place in upstate NY but for what ever reason it's being investaged by them.

This was one of my first thoughts after I read the article. I am hoping they will do what they have done in some other episodes with similar issues. Now I am not admitting that I have no life, but I have seen every episode (except the new ones) like 15 times as USA network is my background noise of choice. Typically, SVU detectives catch a NYC case that requires them to carry the investigation outside the city limits. I will be disappointed if they have the family living in the city.

Typically, SVU detectives catch a NYC case that requires them to carry the investigation outside the city limits. I will be disappointed if they have the family living in the city.

I've seen episodes Where they had to go outside the city limits. I also will be disappointed if they base the family in the city.

I remember an SVU episode about the FLDS several years ago. Kids escaped or were booted from the compound in Utah and came to the NYC area.

The writers will find some excuse for them to be in NYC. Murder, mayhem or sexual ickiness will follow.

Damn, I got my hopes up

This was one of my first thoughts after I read the article. I am hoping they will do what they have done in some other episodes with similar issues. Now I am not admitting that I have no life, but I have seen every episode (except the new ones) like 15 times as USA network is my background noise of choice. Typically, SVU detectives catch a NYC case that requires them to carry the investigation outside the city limits. I will be disappointed if they have the family living in the city.

Perhaps the not-Duggars are going to NYC to film a talk show of some sort, the host gets an anonymous note that the thirteen year old is pregnant, calls in SVU, and the rest of the plot unfolds from there.

Archived