IGNORED

First family pic of Elissa, Joe, and Calia Maxwell is up

SPHASH

From the FJ Shelter:

I think Teri's parents drank the kool aid at some point. That's the only explanation that makes sense.

I have always thought it was strange that the Maxwells lived next door to Teri's parents, when Steve seems to have an aversion to having much contacted with those who are not his immediate family, I.e, Teri and their kids. Teri's parents seemed to be deeply involved on their lives, unlike other family members, especially those on Steve's side of the family. I wonder if he allowed them to be so involved because the family relied on them when Teri was in the midst of her depression. It seems that the kids have been allowed to be close to Teri's parents, which seems unusual in the Maxwell world.

I'm not sure that Teri's parents drank the Flavor Aid so much as they were willing to put up with Steve's shit in order to be close to their obviously struggling daughter. Gigi was once spotted in shorts when vacationing with Tami and her husband, which Steve would not approve of at any age. Also Gigi seems to have friends.

She also gone on real vacations..a cruise and also to Alaska.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived