IGNORED

Fundie couples that should have happened but didn't

isarhenne

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy Duggar and Stephen Bradrick

Stacy McDonald and Doug Wilson - viperous, smug  Calvinists who screw people over and have drinking problems. 

J'Michelle and the Tool. Always.

fiery redhead and John Maxwell (after some serious reprogramming) 

Chad Paine's for everyone! We have to clone him, because he's too perfect with Erin so I wouldn't dream of taking them away from each other... So I repeat: Chad Paine's for everyone! :lol:

Chad with Priscilla Waller

Chad with Jana Duggar.

Skylar Weiss with Jessa Seewald. They would make a gorgeous couple. I've always thought that.

Amy Duggar and Stephen Bradrick

Stacy McDonald and Doug Wilson - viperous, smug  Calvinists who screw people over and have drinking problems. 

J'Michelle and the Tool. Always.

fiery redhead and John Maxwell (after some serious reprogramming) 

8a2.jpg

"You know what they call you over on the Bayly Blog, Doug? The 'C' word! CATHOLIC!"

"Dammit, woman, I told you-- it's called Federal Vision! Federal Visiooonnn!!!

Now I really wish Davey Waller had been able to marry his beloved Robert Staddon.

Normally, I'm more of a lurker, but when you wrote that I had some sort of epiphany. I'm pretty sure, in an alternate universe, Robert and David are happily married with three kids. Or five. Or maybe even a gazillion. They look really great and happy together. And cute. Even with the bow ties. If they weren't married to women, I'd actually hope they were in love. They could run away together.

This is sparking an internal struggle over who I hate more, PP, Steve Maxwell, or Cabinetbutt. I would like PP to be in a relationship with a jail cell so I don't have to hear his nonsense anymore. I think Nurie Rodrigues deserves someone who will love her and let her do normal fun things instead of having her made up like a weirdo 80s sister mom sidekick. Not sure who that would be...  Jana too... 

Arndt boys is easy, 7 sisters

Jessa- that Tebone football player. Or some famous Christian pastor/rock band.

David Waller- a man

Although there's 7 fundie brides for 7 fundie brothers thing is kind of cute it wouldn't work because

1) Not sure if the famgirls like baseball

2) Not sure if the farm girls like shorts

16strong said:

Now I really wish Davey Waller had been able to marry his beloved Robert Staddon.

Normally, I'm more of a lurker, but when you wrote that I had some sort of epiphany. I'm pretty sure, in an alternate universe, Robert and David are happily married with three kids. Or five. Or maybe even a gazillion. They look really great and happy together. And cute. Even with the bow ties. If they weren't married to women, I'd actually hope they were in love. They could run away together.

This makes me sad and so angry. These stupid cults cause so much pain and despair for nothing! Davey and all the other victims of Gothardism and other cults could have such a happy and guilt-free life, instead he is trapped inside a marriage he probably never even wanted in first place. Why? Because some stupid molester with dyed hair served his parents some :coke:. It's so ridiculously tragic, it's almost funny again.

Jim Bob Duggar and Kris Jenner (not a fundie I know) but both have a craving for the spotlight and have pushed their kids into it (the latter literally did pimp out her daughter).  Both families have butchered the spelling of otherwise normal names in order to meet their chosen letter (Jinger, Kourtney, Khloe).   And I also wonder if J or K names would win.  

I'd pay to be a fly on the wall in that household.

16strong said:

This makes me sad and so angry. These stupid cults cause so much pain and despair for nothing! Davey and all the other victims of Gothardism and other cults could have such a happy and guilt-free life, instead he is trapped inside a marriage he probably never even wanted in first place. Why? Because some stupid molester with dyed hair served his parents some :coke:. It's so ridiculously tragic, it's almost funny again.

I'm so sad for Robert and David; they live in a culture where it's just  unacceptable to just love who they fall in love with. At the same time they live in a country where same sex marriage is legal and equal to hetero marriages, how crazy is that? How can anyone restrict themselves to that extent?

Sorry, but I have to add that because I'm so happy: 3 days ago I married my wife :-). I wish Davey could do the same thing and marry Robert. I ship them like I ship Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, perfect couples!

She's probably a bit too worldly, but I always thought that Josh Duggar (pre and post scandal) would be a good match for Bristol Palin.  (Especially in his FRC days).  

If rehab didn't happen, they could both be happily together ranting about Starbucks.

Jim Bob Duggar and Kris Jenner (not a fundie I know) but both have a craving for the spotlight and have pushed their kids into it (the latter literally did pimp out her daughter).  Both families have butchered the spelling of otherwise normal names in order to meet their chosen letter (Jinger, Kourtney, Khloe).   And I also wonder if J or K names would win.  

I'd pay to be a fly on the wall in that household.

I would pay money for the two to be on wife swap. Although now that Kris is single, that would be difficult. Imagine Michelle gently berating the Kardashian and Jenner girls to put on more clothes and be modest. Imagine Khloe telling her to fuck off...and watching bitchy cheerleader Michelle resurface rapidly.

I would pay money for the two to be on wife swap. Although now that Kris is single, that would be difficult. Imagine Michelle gently berating the Kardashian and Jenner girls to put on more clothes and be modest. Imagine Khloe telling her to fuck off...and watching bitchy cheerleader Michelle resurface rapidly.

I'd pay money to see those two on Wife Swap too.  And I shudder to think how Michelle would react to Kendall and Kylie (who are of similar age to some of her kids).  The difference between them and Jinger/Joy (the girls closest in age to them) is a world apart.  

I'm so sad for Robert and David; they live in a culture where it's just  unacceptable to just love who they fall in love with. At the same time they live in a country where same sex marriage is legal and equal to hetero marriages, how crazy is that? How can anyone restrict themselves to that extent?

Sorry, but I have to add that because I'm so happy: 3 days ago I married my wife :-). I wish Davey could do the same thing and marry Robert. I ship them like I ship Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, perfect couples!

Mazel tov!!!! 

Archived